Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club Plumbob - Happy Anniversary!

HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
Since the Sims is celebrating 15 years I thought I'd try to build something plumbob themed, and ended up with Club Plumbob -

02-04-15_8-41nbspPM-3.png

02-04-15_8-40nbspPM.png

02-04-15_8-40nbspPM-2.png

02-04-15_8-11nbspPM-4.png

02-04-15_8-17nbspPM.png

02-04-15_8-25nbspPM-4.png

02-04-15_8-17nbspPM-4.png

02-04-15_8-17nbspPM-2.png

02-04-15_8-24nbspPM.png

02-04-15_8-26nbspPM-2.png

02-04-15_12-48nbspAM.png

02-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png

Just want to say thank you to the devs that give us the building tools to be able to create - without the building features this wouldn't have been possible (or not as easily).

Thank you so much for all your hard work and happy anniversary, Sims! <3

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Club Plumbob is a very nice venue for our sims to enjoy visiting! :) The large plumbob at the front of the build looks great! The design and roofing of the front area looks great! Very nice layout of the build! The water features either side of the front entrance area looks nice. Very nice outdoors patio areas! Nice upper patio area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors at the tables in the evening air. It looks nice how you have placed a variety of colours of chairs around the tables. The outdoors drinking patio area on the ground level is nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables or picnic tables there, enjoying having a drink. It looks nice how you have placed a curved hedge fencing around the edge of the patio. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue. It looks nice how you have placed the glasses either sides of the front entrance interior area, The bar counter alcove area is nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, watching tv and having a chat. The different coloured drinks cabinets there create a great look. The menu boards look nice there as well. Sims will have fun dancing on the dance floor. Nice armchairs sitting nook areas. It looks nice how you have used green and yellow coloured chairs in the areas. Sims will enjoy sitting and talking to each other there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas near the window. The different colours of the sofas give a nice look. Nice window card table area. Sims will have fun playing card games whilst looking out though the windows at the outdoors views. Nice upper level balcony table and chairs areas for sims to enjoy having a drink there and looking down to see what is happening downstairs. The sofa seating nooks on the upper level look nice. The colours of the seating through the venue both indoors and outside look very nice, and the lighting is very nice.
    It is a very nice build for the Sims 15 th anniversary :)
  • Options
    Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Great club !!! Amazing building and beautiful interiors ♥
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • Options
    HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    Thank you both so much! :D
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Great club you got there! :) Awesome work inside and out but I especially like the architecture
    and how you were able to make such a nice looking plumbob :D
  • Options
    LunqsLunqs Posts: 166 Member
    Amazing! :grin:
    Contract?
    tumblr_m5b80x2g8w1rum37jo1_500.gif

• Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    The plumbob shape is really cool!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    Dazed_cassDazed_cass Posts: 83 Member
    wow nice I'm going to have to download this
    Id5yhh7.png?1
  • Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    Wow, that looks like a legit EA made building right there!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :D

Awesome! :+1:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Club Plumbob is very amazing! :D
    I like your architectural details, especially with the use of roofing showing the Plumbob. Your furnishing looks very adorable too! I especially like your eye-popping colorful design on chairs. It's a great club for celebrating 15th Anniversary of The Sims series.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Love Club Plumbob
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Awesome club! The multiple use of colors definitely represents the Sims world!
    5sXtTqH.png