Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers (Not your standard thread)

SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hiya,

Many people would like toddlers, If toddlers came back do you think parents should bet a few days off and do mother groups?

Comments

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    sounds interesting kind of like play dates. I would like to see running daycares again. It's the only time I ever played toddlers. And I hope they bring back the nannies from sims2
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    They definitely should get some time off when babies are born, that carry over till toddlers. Playdates and daycares sound awesome! The kids could make friends in daycares.
  • Options
    gayars wrote: »
    They definitely should get some time off when babies are born, that carry over till toddlers. Playdates and daycares sound awesome! The kids could make friends in daycares.

Is daycare like nursery?

I live in England!

if it is it sounds great :)
  • Options
    yes I think it must be. @SimsLovah
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    yes I think it must be. @SimsLovah

Thankyou and i hope we get this!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited February 2015
    Yes, I think that would be nice. But I haven't seen any "begging" threads just people who are expressing their dissatisfaction at toddlers not being in there. I would politely ask that you consider retitling your thread so as not to cause any ire.

They have now edited their title and I thank you for that OP.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    SimsLovah wrote: »

Is daycare like nursery?

I live in England!

I believe so. Daycare in the states is a program where (usually) little kids are kept while parents are at work. When kids are old enough to go to school, it's usually called "before/after care". I was friends with a family from England and I seem to remember them talking about "working at nursery", a slight bit more official than a babysitter.
  • Options
    JaylinaJaylina Posts: 256 Member
    Would be great to bring back the tots. I agree with the above mentioned.
  • Options
    hihi122122 wrote: »
    SimsLovah wrote: »

Is daycare like nursery?

I live in England!

I believe so. Daycare in the states is a program where (usually) little kids are kept while parents are at work. When kids are old enough to go to school, it's usually called "before/after care". I was friends with a family from England and I seem to remember them talking about "working at nursery", a slight bit more official than a babysitter.

Yes a daycare is like a nursery haha! But in England its a very regular thing, Its like 9-11 or something, Not just when parents go to work but like a little school xD

• Options
    Like preschool here then.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    well in canada daycare is where toddlers are taken care of fed and also it enable toddlers to start making friends witch would make the sim child able to make friends more easly when he starts school
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Moving this to Ideas sub forum.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    edited February 2015
    oh snap xD

edit: now we know at least one guru knows we want toddlers xD
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    They should all know we want toddlers now but will they listen is the question.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I remember how a lot of people had ideas about toddlers back in TS2. The ones in TS3 were alright, but mostly a rehash of TS2 toddlers IMO. The carriage was a nice touch, though.

I would love the idea of play dates and kindergarten. Anything that expands on toddlers, since a lot of people only see them as a chore. There are a lot of ways to have fun with them, and I suppose the dev team could take their time to make the return of tots special.

Just no toddler beauty pageants please. Those are really tacky. :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    As long as it's optional. I'm not a fan of group things, to be honest. The days off are a good idea.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif