Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just realized something...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    you think too much, they are goin to be the same height as children
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    I think toddlers will be super cute as the children in sims 4... OH my.. so innocent
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Since the Sims 4 has a cartoony feel to the sims (which I absolutely love), wouldn't the toddlers (if we get them that is) be one of the cutest things in the whole entire Sims series?

Toddlers would probably look like this...
    ab93bee6f189864ca19c21020b4b64cc.jpg
    Boo.png
    tumblr_ld9p4m7zKS1qaj5jro1_400.gif

And so on. ;)

What do you guys think?

love the 3rd one, do hope they look like that, the 3rd one looks like he belongs in sims 4

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    Since the Sims 4 has a cartoony feel to the sims (which I absolutely love), wouldn't the toddlers (if we get them that is) be one of the cutest things in the whole entire Sims series?

Toddlers would probably look like this...
    ab93bee6f189864ca19c21020b4b64cc.jpg
    Boo.png
    tumblr_ld9p4m7zKS1qaj5jro1_400.gif

And so on. ;)

What do you guys think?

love the 3rd one, do hope they look like that, the 3rd one looks like he belongs in sims 4

Not a big deal, but...she. Her name's Bonnie.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I'm not holding my breath that we'll get toddlers at all. But if we do, I want them to be this adorable. :heart:
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    What do you guys think?
    IF ever there will be toddlers, that is.

This space is for rent.
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    and i just realized that there are no hot tubs
  • Options
    Crunchie885Crunchie885 Posts: 529 Member
    TS4 toddlers #Innovative
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I dunno about toddlers but I believe found Justine K's Sims pet cat

WDbDgQJ.jpg
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Senbre wrote: »
    They'll probably look something like this....
    tumblr_mfiqpiXmjT1qd8nujo1_400.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    Seamoan wrote: »
    Whatever that is in the middle, with those huge scary eyes and face eating teeth, is terrifying.

I hope you all get that in TS4 if you want it. I've got bigger, less lovecraft inspired, hopes for TS5.

but if you feed them after midnight, they turn into their more lovable and less scary form...

cas2_chupacabra__original_bones_by_oo_fil_oo-d7aoato.png

This little guy is much more lovable. And he isn't trying to yank my soul out of my body with huge, demon eyes like #2 either.
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Senbre wrote: »
    They'll probably look something like this....
    tumblr_mfiqpiXmjT1qd8nujo1_400.gif

awww... i would absolutely adopt pepper if she didn't look so much like justine keaton.
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    I would love to see toddlers look like that. The problem I see is the facial changes that come with ageing in Sims 4. For some reason, sims eyes (unlike human eyes) grow as much as any other facial feature throughout their lives. This is why in order to make a normal looking adult, they have to be rather beady eyed, and sunken cheeked as a child. I found this out the hard way. I finally made my first child is cas because all the little kiddies around town looked weird to me. She turned out lovely, but when she aged up she looked horrifying. Her eyes had nearly doubled in size and her chubby cheeks had blown up to puffer fish proportions. It makes me wonder if any of the Sims artists/animators even considered how the human face ages. Children have very different proportions to teens, and adults and elders, but as it is right now, the game doesn't appear to take that into account. Human eyes barely grow at all as we age, we loose baby fat, and our cheekbones, brow bones, and noses grows even into adulthood! I think unless they revisit how sims faces change as they age, an adorable toddler like Boo is doomed to grow up looking like a horrible monster.