Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February is not todds month.

Comments

• Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I'm hoping one of the bug fixes is with the tent woohoo. Your lucky if your sims can woohoo in the tent on a community lot. It's sporatic but for the most part doesn't even show up. It works great on a home lot though but it spoils the mood when your sims are in the mood while thier camping and it won't even show up.

I just wanted to mention that I recently cleaned out my game (deleted the cache files) and repaired it- also reinstalled Origin but that was because it wouldn't load.

Now, the animation whohoo with the tent comes up on the camp grounds and the home lot as it should. Maybe if you did a repair it would fix that issue.
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited February 2015
    It would be smart if they put off toddlers and fixed a lot of the game-breaking issues they have already. Having the mac version come out this month would be a more rational decision. At least mac users won't get left behind and they can get EPs, GPs and ect. at the same time as others without needing to necessarily catch up.

It would be unwise to put something as complex as toddlers in when there's a serious need for improvement in the bug department. I'd have an ominous feeling...
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    I probably missed it but where did the wild speculation that toddlers were coming this month, or ever for that matter come from? I've not really been here much the last day or two.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2015
    Maybe we will finally get a family tree.

Toddlers and family trees on top of the cake...if that comes tuesday I'll have the most AMAZING "fangirling" heart atack xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Kevin1999Kevin1999 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @IgnitedTobi1 said:
    > Maybe we will finally get a family tree.

The game desperately needs one I can not imagine what they were thinking releasing the game without one and for it to have been this long with out being added is just absurd.
  • Options
    SailorgreenylizSailorgreenyliz Posts: 107 Member
    As much as I like toddlers in the TS2 and TS3 I would rather have the family tree right now. Not having to potty train and teach to walk and talk has made things a bit easier on me when I play my legacy family. Especially because when I first started it my founder had twins and then triplets.
    Origin ID - Sailorgreenyliz
    - Sims 4 Legacy The Green Legacy
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Badmagic wrote: »
    I probably missed it but where did the wild speculation that toddlers were coming this month, or ever for that matter come from? I've not really been here much the last day or two.

Wishful thinking, I guess.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member

ok ta, was searching and couldn't find how the speculation started.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited February 2015

ok ta, was searching and couldn't find how the speculation started.
    I think it was meant as a joke, so no worries. Like suggesting any high demand request for the anniversary. For example asking someone where they want to go after winning a game and the reply is Disneyland. It was just wishful thinking. Family play is being worked on it seems according to the ATSG thread. What exactly is being worked on no one knows, but hopefully the future brings about some nice surprises.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    kimmyfrmtxkimmyfrmtx Posts: 140 Member
    edited February 2015
    This surprise is - all the simgurus will be in the ask a guru thread, telling us "we can't talk about it". /surprise

but they will all be there. surprise!
    The sims 4: I give up.
    Maxis and EA have killed the sims. RIP
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    There is something because Simguru Daniell on twitter said he couldn't say or it wouldn't be a suprise and it isn't the mac version.

twitter_zpsl2tjhb5s.png

See that confirms we'll be seeing something Tuesday.

Not necessarily this Tuesday even with it being the 1st anniversary. Remember the December patch got pushed back a couple of weeks when they discovered some bugs -- and they didn't even get all the bugs before they rushed it out before they took off on holiday break.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I would love to see story progression.a new world added or a create a world so we can place lots in existing worlds.
  • Options
    ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    I think the rumor was whether toddlers would be added on a patch at all. No toddlers in February is a rumor of a rumor.
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Why is Mac release a special for "the month"?

i mean come on..
    common sense dictates that Mac isnt a laptop for games nor can it run games properly
    =="
    and overall most users are non-mac'ers
    so what about us?
    what do we get?
    an extra month waiting time?
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Dariu wrote: »

i mean come on..
    common sense dictates that Mac isnt a laptop for games nor can it run games properly
    =="
    so what about us?
    what do we get?

You get to feel our pain we felt for the past 6 months! lol

No there's something in the works for all of us.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »

i mean come on..
    =="
    so what about us?
    what do we get?

You get to feel our pain we felt for the past 6 months! lol

No there's something in the works for all of us.

my cousins all has a mac
    and i shook my head in disbelief
    and they asked me why
    and i said to them

"you guys are as lame as those so-called writers who go to starbucks just to type away on their laptop so other people can see them typing as they self-proclaim themselves as writers"
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    @Dariu there's no need to be so rude to @MasonGamer‌
    Btw @MasonGamer I'm glad you are getting what you want lovely from the sims4, I know it's been tough waiting! Hoping that will be me some day. :)
  • Options
    Btw @MasonGamer I'm glad you are getting what you want lovely from the sims4, I know it's been tough waiting! Hoping that will be me some day. :)

i wasnt being rude to Masongamer
    i was being honest to my cousins
    :open_mouth:
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member

That all being well it doesn't come across well on the internet is all and no one wants to see a fight :)
  • Options

That all being well it doesn't come across well on the internet is all and no one wants to see a fight :)

no fight here.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

Yeah thanks I didn't see @Dariu‌ coming across as rude. maybe I should have put "JK" after my remark.
    Though I disagree mac=lame... I choose mac because I had tried a Dell and Hp with windows 8 and I had the worst experience it took forever to boot up, almost 10 minutes.

I only play a few games.
    Minecraft
    RuneScape
    SecondLife
    use to play Free Realms but that shut down.
    Played a little Sims 3 but uninstalled for extra space.
    and now Sims 4

I know they're made for Mac, but they play fine. Rare lagging.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I'm happy that the Sims 4 is coming for Mac users. I don't have one myself, but the more Simmers able to play the Sims the better.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Well not only is it great to have more Mac users but those of us who've bootcamped our macs just to play the game don't have to restart our Macs every time we want to play anymore.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Crunchie885Crunchie885 Posts: 529 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    What makes everyone so sure toddlers are coming? What do you guys know that I don't?

They don't know anything, they are just 'wishful thinking'

I call it 'denial'.
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    What makes everyone so sure toddlers are coming? What do you guys know that I don't?

They don't know anything, they are just 'wishful thinking'

I call it 'denial'.

i call it 'Crunchie885 truth that the guy he quoted is in denial'