Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alternative Simming *FINALE SCORES POSTED*

Comments

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    The model wall looks great Neiph! Beautiful model Samm! Can't wait to see her in the new assignment!
  • Options
    pri4321pri4321 Posts: 225 Member
    edited December 2016
    Deleted
    Post edited by pri4321 on
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Checking-in, thanks for scores and comments!
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member

Sorry I have been MIA, but working 8 days in a row will do that.

Neiph: the model wall look awesome.

Judges: thanks for the feedback and for the tips.
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    The model wall looks great Neiph! Beautiful model Samm! Can't wait to see her in the new assignment!
    Thank you <3
    pri4321 wrote: »
    SammLite wrote: »
    Finally I have finished my app Neiph c:

User name: SammLite
    Preffered name: Samm
    Models Name: Ki
    Headshot (Black background, deep red shirt, hair up)
    -img-
    Body shot (Transparent or white bg, deep red short dress, black/grey shoes)
    -img-
    transparent ;)

Wow your model looks amazing :)
    Thanks!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    NeiphNeiph Posts: 355 Member
    Forgot to mention, this is due next wednesday!
    survivegif_zpsn2lftfg9.gif.
  • Options
    finally got inspo for this! getting started today!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    Working on mine now.
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    Not feeling too great about this but here's mine,

16220342457_a831deda02.jpg

Click for full please.
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    It looks great Tay!
  • Options
    TayTay4899 wrote: »
    Not feeling too great about this but here's mine,

16220342457_a831deda02.jpg

Click for full please.

Tay I love this!!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    Samm your model is adorable :)
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    Samm your model is adorable :)

Thank yooou <3
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    16225876039_c68ac0fcff_o.png

Relatively happy with how it turned out... sorry about lack of eye contact in advance. I wanted the broken puppet doll look...
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    NeiphNeiph Posts: 355 Member
    Great work guys! Sorry I've been mia for the past couple of days, life got in the way xD
    survivegif_zpsn2lftfg9.gif.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Gothic Raggedy Ann anyone?
    Quite pleased with this :D (other then the fact I have a very real fear of dolls and this gives me the creeps)

2upvfi9.jpg

There's an odd white line by the border at the top of the photo but I can't get rid of it... It appears when I upload :/
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited February 2015
    These creepy dolls are going give me nightmares! :astonished: Looking good Tay, Joe, and Samm! :D

@Samm B/w I barely notice the line. ;)

Ugh I don't wanted ask for an extension, but I'm sorta sick right now. Next Wednesday? This is due the 4th or the 11th? If it's due the 11th, I'm good. B)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    These creepy dolls are going give me nightmares! :astonished: Looking Tay, Joe, and Samm! :D

Ugh I don't wanted ask for an extension, but I'm sorta sick right now. Next Wednesday? This is due the 4th or the 11th? If it's due the 11th, I'm good. B)

Legitimately, I'm scared to death of 'em. And thank goodness it's barely noticeable to you--it's going to frustrate me until the end of time. No clue what could be causing it!
    Also, I believe it's on the fourth ;)
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    These creepy dolls are going give me nightmares! :astonished: Looking Tay, Joe, and Samm! :D

Legitimately, I'm scared to death of 'em. And thank goodness it's barely noticeable to you--it's going to frustrate me until the end of time. No clue what could be causing it!
    Aha I know the feeling. :fearful: But ugh I hate little mess ups like that. It would drive me crazy too, but the border helped. I wouldn't worry too much. ;)

You're probably right about the 4th being the date tho. If I can just get her outfit right, I'll be good to go. :s:sweat_smile:
  • Options

Aha I know the feeling. :fearful: But ugh I hate little mess ups like that. It would drive me crazy too, but the border helped. I wouldn't worry too much. ;)

You're probably right about the 4th being the date tho. If I can just get her outfit right, I'll be good to go. :s:sweat_smile:

What happened to her outfit? Just can't find a piece of cc you want?
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Nope. Nothing looks right no matter what I choose. I downloaded a bunch of stuff yesterday though and I haven't got a chance to look at it in CAS, so hopefully one of those things work. :sweat_smile:
  • Options

Nope. Nothing looks right no matter what I choose. I downloaded a bunch of stuff yesterday though and I haven't got a chance to look at it in CAS, so hopefully one of those things work. :sweat_smile:

Ohh yes I had that problem. Ended up just going with basegame stuff and editing the crap outta it! Doesn't look like the same outfit anymore. Here's hoping this batch of cc works out!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options

I feel that way about finding the right pose!! No matter which one I use, it never looks right :s
  • Options

I feel that way about finding the right pose!! No matter which one I use, it never looks right :s

I can't even be bothered looking anymore! If I'm looking for an obscure pose that I know probably won't exist, I make it. ;)
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options

I can't even be bothered looking anymore! If I'm looking for an obscure pose that I know probably won't exist, I make it. ;)

Yeah, I'm not that good at making poses.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top