Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This DLC is so boring.

what can i do else than collecting and BBQ.

Comments

• Options
    MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    giphy.gif

wow that's so much to do
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Let's not forget tent woohoo.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Kamb64 wrote: »

You can never forget the tent woohoo!
  • Options
    Marble9Marble9 Posts: 146 Member
    I didn't expect it, but I'm watching a gameplay now and I actually love it! I think on buying this DLC. Waiting for more walkthroughs!
    bc028f35.png
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    I'm sorry you don't like the first Sims 4 Game Pack :( . I love it though :) You get a new world, new items, new clothing and an NPC bear! Overall I think this Game Pack is really awesome and I can't wait to hear news on what the next one will be :) !

Matthew.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    collecting, camping, identifying plants and brewing potions, visiting the two secret locations, fishing, walk around in the bear costume and roar, cook all the new food items, craft all the new workbench items, build your very own cabin, etc.

Two secret locations? I thought there was only one.

• Options
    HattyLouHattyLou Posts: 430 Member
    OP, have you actually played it?
  • Options
    KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    Kamb64 wrote: »

You can never forget the tent woohoo!

Honestly this was the only interesting part for me. lol. Long overdue variety of woohoo locations. >:)

However I wouldn't camp if you paid me in real life so I guess I'm not the target market.

Will wait for the price to drop as really I only want the tent and build items. :)
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited January 2015
    collecting, camping, identifying plants and brewing potions, visiting the two secret locations, fishing, walk around in the bear costume and roar, cook all the new food items, craft all the new workbench items, build your very own cabin, etc.

I thought so too?

@Senbre, I'm sorry that you find the game pack disappointing. I don't have it myself so I can't say what there is that you might find interesting, but from what I have seen the GP looks like a good deal and well done. Sure there are some things that I have discovered to be disappointing, like the ranger station, but overall I think it is a great addition for the price. So long as you don't live in Australia or New Zealand, that situation just stinks. I'd be all over this GP if I was satisfied with the game as it stands, but I am not. As much as I really like Outdoor Adventures and I love camping, I won't be spending a penny on this game at this time. Ok, maybe I would buy it for a penny. I'm actually quite enjoying camping in TS3.
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member

there's the waterfall place that I just can not locate and the hermit house.
  • Options
    ts3semlts3seml Posts: 440 Member
    You don't have to camp though. There are really nice cabins. You can tell stories by the fire or not by the fire, play horseshoes, even if you don't like camping you might enjoy it. It is beautiful
    @Jessa_Dakkar‌ - they did fix the pricing and are issuing refunds for anyone affected.
  • Options

there's the waterfall place that I just can not locate and the hermit house.
    The hermit lives in the secret lot with the waterfalls.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    MiffoShort wrote: »
    I'm sorry you don't like the first Sims 4 Game Pack :( . I love it though :) You get a new world, new items, new clothing and an NPC bear! Overall I think this Game Pack is really awesome and I can't wait to hear news on what the next one will be :) !

Matthew.

The bear isn't an NPC lol. Its a costume.

WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    This isn't a new world. I'm not a camper, don't know if I want this.
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member

Matthew.

No, there's an NPC that is always in the bear costume that wanders around Granite Falls scaring and pranking sims who vacation there.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I think I'll wait till they have an actual world. That's what I really want.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Wilderwolf wrote: »

Matthew.

No, there's an NPC that is always in the bear costume that wanders around Granite Falls scaring and pranking sims who vacation there.

I saw two townies in bear costumes just walking around camping. I thought they were just set that way in CAS. I didn't know there was an actual bear. Where can I find it?
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member

This ^^^^ \o/

Also, have you tried any challenges yet? I bet the survival aspect would be handy for the Homeless Challenge! Use your imagination! :)
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

I thought so too?

@Senbre, I'm sorry that you find the game pack disappointing. I don't have it myself so I can't say what there is that you might find interesting, but from what I have seen the GP looks like a good deal and well done. Sure there are some things that I have discovered to be disappointing, like the ranger station, but overall I think it is a great addition for the price. So long as you don't live in Australia or New Zealand, that situation just stinks. I'd be all over this GP if I was satisfied with the game as it stands, but I am not. As much as I really like Outdoor Adventures and I love camping, I won't be spending a penny on this game at this time. Ok, maybe I would buy it for a penny. I'm actually quite enjoying camping in TS3.
    Jessa that doesn't seem like camping to me in TS3.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Wilderwolf wrote: »

Matthew.

The game also randomly generations townies in neighbourhoods to wear the costume to.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    This isn't a new world. I'm not a camper, don't know if I want this.

People like different things, you shouldn't feel like you HAVE to buy it or anything. Maybe you might like the next game pack, whatever it might be. :)
  • Options
    chomechome Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2015
    I love the new pack. Good content, little to no bugs and was priced right.

I personally think its a win for Maxis. I'm sure this angers people who want it to fail and who make it their life mission to whine about every little thing about the Sims 4. My guess is the OP does not even own the pack.

This was a good start for dlc. If they can keep up this kind of quality with future dlc and expansions, the Sims 4 will be in good shape.
  • Options

Matthew.

There is a real bear Npc as well.