Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Toddlers

Stupid decision on EA part not to incorporate toddler or some kind of stage between baby and child. Really wish you would've added them.

Comments

• Options
    rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    Could not agree more!
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

• Options
    ckrulesinakckrulesinak Posts: 407 Member
    AMEN!!
    and then there's the fact that teenagers are as tall as adults.
    That awkward moment when you become friends with a guy to flirt and then you realize he's to young for you.
    Be kind :)
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I really miss toddlers too. I kind of wish children could take care of babies needs too like they could in TS1.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    Stupid decision on EA part not to incorporate toddler or some kind of stage between baby and child. Really wish you would've added them.

You are not alone.
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    so disappointing
  • Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Another problem is that when a household includes both a child and a baby-object, the baby-object "returns from daycare" when the child comes home from school, even if neither parent is home. Of course, a child can't feed a baby-object or change the baby-object's diaper. It's not good to have a young child looking after a baby-object alone.

Great planning, EA!
  • Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    I really wish they had planned the sims4 through more. I would have waited longer just to have toddlers. Toddlers are a very important life stage for people who like to grow families! I mean they Jump out of the crib and say "Hi! I just magically jumped out of a crib and can walk, talk and use the restroom like everyone else!" while the parents will be shocked. If this happened in real life.... Oh god no, why think of a world so awkward?
  • Options
    Goldpuffle wrote: »
    I really wish they had planned the sims4 through more. I would have waited longer just to have toddlers. Toddlers are a very important life stage for people who like to grow families! I mean they Jump out of the crib and say "Hi! I just magically jumped out of a crib and can walk, talk and use the restroom like everyone else!" while the parents will be shocked. If this happened in real life.... Oh god no, why think of a world so awkward?

They spring forth bearing homework, too!

• Options
    NianaNiana Posts: 211 Member
    edited January 2015
    Toddlers were one of my favorite live stages in Sims 2- 3.Missing them really takes the fun out of family play for me.
    Loved to have my whole household full of them, crawling around and making chaos.

Give back!!!!
  • Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    @NoWayJose527 OH MY GOD Yes! It would magically appear in their inventory! Nothing like in sims3 where they had to give you the homework first! What happened to reality in sims4? God. The reality in sims4 is like the commercials for Lucky Charms, Magically Fakalicious!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2015

All I have to say is, not paying for toddlers!

To all DEVS it would be more than wise to put them in game in a patch along with familly trees for those who do not like them, even though they might be better than sims 3 ones, add in the option to age them up, it's an abomination to pay for something so basic as the toddler lifetage, peace!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Niana wrote: »
    Toddlers were one of my favorite live stages in Sims 2- 3.Missing them really takes the fun out of family play for me.
    Loved to have my whole household full of them, crawling around and making chaos.

Give back!!!!

It was my favorite stage, too, and I loved the concept -- so much like in real life -- that the more attention and nurturing toddlers received, the better their traits as they grew up. Neglected toddlers turned up with negative traits.

I understand that some players don't want to take the time and trouble to deal with toddlers. That's why we have the "age up" option. But the fact that some players don't want toddlers doesn't mean EA should take them away from all of us. This is a game about LIFE, and the toddler stage is the most formative stage.

We need toddlers back. I don't intend to spend any more money on any EA products until I have toddlers in my game.

• Options
    pupunikpupunik Posts: 62 Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > christine400 wrote: »
    >
    > Stupid decision on EA part not to incorporate toddler or some kind of stage between baby and child. Really wish you would've added them.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > All I have to say is, not paying for toddlers!
    >
    > To all DEVS it would be more than wise to put them in game in a patch along with familly trees for those who do not like them, even though they might be better than sims 3 ones, add in the option to age them up, it's an abomination to pay for something so basic as the toddler lifetage, peace!

I will not have the sim game 4 until the tolddlers out. a friend of mine bought and arrempedeu as the game came weak bought others. after all does not make sense it! and they did not answer the letters we sent to them.

sorry my English, I'm not from North america thank you.
  • Options
    dONALD_BlooddONALD_Blood Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2015
    OMG yes! WHY? The toddler-stage is the best part! Teaching the little ones to walk? Why did they took it from us? :(
    It is cruelty.
    Post edited by dONALD_Blood on
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Can't get enough of the tots
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    I do not appreciate EA swiping my tots and I do not negotiate with kidnappers.

Give me back my toddlers for free, EA.
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    And don't you dare half-bake it by making object-toddlers in playpens! Or else I will be even more frustrated with you then I already am. Do it right!
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Darkling wrote: »

I LIKE THIS!!! :)Thats what it feels like! And I will not pay ransom for them either!!

kim :\

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 decision on EA part not to incorporate toddler or some kind of stage between baby and child. Really wish you would've added them.
    Grow up ea. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is not a bad word.
    Anyway I agree.
    Andygal wrote: »
    And don't you dare half-bake it by making object-toddlers in playpens! Or else I will be even more frustrated with you then I already am. Do it right!
    I agree again.

Darkling wrote: »

Agree again.

OMG yes! WHY? The toddler-stage is the best part! Teaching the little ones to walk? Why did they took it from us? :(
    It is cruelty.
    Yep.

6JSxk49.png?1