Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's Better For Bella?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    I would love to see what Bella and Don's kids look like.

I think Don and Bella look like siblings,

latest?cb=20140514144856

ts4_don_lothario.jpg

so their kids might end up looking like,

Deliverance-copy.jpg
  • Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    I would love to see what Bella and Don's kids look like.

I think Don and Bella look like siblings,

latest?cb=20140514144856

ts4_don_lothario.jpg

so their kids might end up looking like,

Deliverance-copy.jpg
    Lol I hope not! I had Bella divorce Morty and move out without the kiddies and now I'm starting to regret that because she is so depressed cause she's missing her family. So far she has met Don but it hasn't gone any further than that because she is in such a bad mood.

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    I don't know maybe its just me, but it seems like they went out of their way to make Mort and Geoff extra repulsive/annoying this time around.

Don is real bad too. He used to be like a macho Italian looking guy, complete with the male bouffant.

68294838.jpg

He just looks neutered in TS4 to me.

latest?cb=20140906162400&path-prefix=ru

Man... poor poor Don.

He actually looks better in Sims 2 o.O

Hey, I need a child version of him in Sims 3 <.<

Also, Bella and mortimer belong together
  • Options
    nettlejuicenettlejuice Posts: 144 Member
    Only Morty for Bella. They were my childhood sweethearts of TS3!
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    mikmaker wrote: »
    Don Don Don !!! :D I read about Don's family having a sort of connection with Bella in the Sims 2

Please don't be a double post ^^

Don is engaged to Casandra when they game starts. I married them and they had a daughter named Bella ;)
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Mortimer and Bella. ^,^
  • Options
    mpatty02mpatty02 Posts: 480 Member
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    Mortella. They're meant for each other.

LOLOL! "Mortella"!! I guess I'm out of the loop because that's the first time I've ever seen anyone reference them as such! Loveee it.

Also, are they closely related to Nutella? (Okay, okay…done with the cheesy jokes!)
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    soph18049 wrote: »
    Morty! He never gave up hope that she would come back in Sims 2... *sheds small tear*

Darn, that just gives me feels. :'( And it brings me back to the TS2 era.

That reminds me of this photo that comes pre-packaged with Pleasantview:
    2v1vptl.jpg

After all those years...

Totally agree with you. I'm not bringing up a "which one was better" war, because I've honestly liked them all…but I really did enjoy the Sims 2. I'm the type of person who enjoys playing Maxis pre made household, more so than creating my own. I really feel TS2 had the most in depth pre made game play out of all of them. I miss this one...
  • Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited January 2015
    I don't think Zest and Bella would be good couple at all. Don Lothario and Bella look like siblings and Don has some odd looking kids. And I have no Idea about Damion Pancakes. But if I had to choose... Mortimer to the moon and back. They were obviously made for eachother since sims1, why change fate's will? ;)
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    No contest, just take bella for yourself!
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    edited January 2015
    Neither! She should get with this man instead:
    mZxko77.png

:trollface:
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    PheobelisPheobelis Posts: 45 Member
    In Sims , I had Bella leave Morty to start a lesbian relationship with the Mayor. Morty died in a fire and Cassandra was taken away.
  • Options
    HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    Pheobelis wrote: »
    In Sims , I had Bella leave Morty to start a lesbian relationship with the Mayor. Morty died in a fire and Cassandra was taken away.

You started the fire murderer!
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    While we discuss it here, Bella took the initiative on her own and ruined my own first TS4 promise to not have any romantic interactions with her. How could she do that?! How does someone be beautiful, attractive, and romantic with me while Babs L'Amour is in bed with her husband?
    09_05_14_1_44__am_by_rvu-d84zjvq.png
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    You guys just gave me an idea. I would love to see what Bella and Don's kids look like. I might have to give it a try.

I just started a new game to find out how it turns out. I have her still with her family though. :)
  • Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    I keep seeing ppl say that Don has ugly or okay children. Every child he has had in my game has been attractive. Maybe that has to do with the mothers. Idk.
  • Options
    MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    Grimella but that's my own ship that i will sail until the end of the franchise.
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    @mpatty02 Mortella was something I came up with on the spot so I don't believe you're out of the loop lol and that Nutella joke, XD
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Miyaca wrote: »
    Grimella but that's my own ship that i will sail until the end of the franchise.

Whose the dude in your signature?

he's kind of creepy.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    sidney216sidney216 Posts: 127 Member
    Don ? Lol I dislike him so much I used one of my character to romance Katrina Caliente and kick Don out of the house since his character i basicaly a skirt chaser, Mortimer is okay I think.

Plus, do you really want to break this familly with kids? That's mean lol

I might also use Don as slave to farm my daily mean interactions for my criminal couple... Muahahaha!!
    1522086871-legatelanius.gif
  • Options
    MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    Miyaca wrote: »

Whose the dude in your signature?

he's kind of creepy.

how dare you say that about my bae.

9215716.gif

lol but to answer your question he's Tadashi Hamada from Big Hero 6. and here's more gifs to prove he's adorable and not creepy.

tumblr_nhzwsr00iA1qatfumo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nci56mGhpQ1slp9pio4_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nfuhaf3YtQ1s22r9d.gif

• Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Mortimer, but of course that doesn't mean she can't have fun with other guys from time to time :)
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > Vlaxitov wrote: »
    >
    > I don't know maybe its just me, but it seems like they went out of their way to make Mort and Geoff extra repulsive/annoying this time around.
    >
    > Don is real bad too. He used to be like a macho Italian looking guy, complete with the male bouffant.
    >
    >
    >
    > He just looks neutered in TS4 to me.
    >
    >
    >
    > Man... poor poor Don.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > He actually looks better in Sims 2 o.O
    >
    > Hey, I need a child version of him in Sims 3 <.<

Well in the Sims 3 get the Clone Voucher with Don and little Kid Donnies ready to woo the world.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    @mpatty02 Mortella was something I came up with on the spot so I don't believe you're out of the loop lol and that Nutella joke, XD

LOL! Glad I could help!
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Mortimer until he dies then she can give up her charade, be herself and run through all the hot men in town.
    Origin ID: Shar1W