Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My son has a weirdly shaped body.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited January 2015
    @Alorapop Thought I'd just call you back in here because a lot of people would like to see your sim :)
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Pics or it didn't happen
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I cannot see it.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    WOOHOO_ERWOOHOO_ER Posts: 47 Member
    edited January 2015
    My 'sons' bodies represent a good variety.
    They are brothers from different mothers.

http:/
    Connect this^^^
    with this>> /i.imgur.com/BD7Bx3d.jpg?1

quoi? no comprende?

Copy and paste each half?

The one on the right used to be skinnier than the other and was biggest as a teenager; all natural ahem no steroids aka cheating.

Shortly after this picture was taken he demonstrated his alpha male dominance by putting his skinny brother in a headlock and than flexing for what would be considered an "awkward" amount of time before mixing a protein shake, making a high protein plate dinner (family size..for Himself), taking a brisk shower, drinking some coffee and hitting the weights for four hours on epic before going to - sleep - "for an alpha male this process is known as blinking slowly" and repeating the cycle after work next day.

My advice for your freaky looking sim? Diet and exercise + never weary. High metabolism helps too.
    Should look pretty good by the end of the sim week.

Woohooing is also a healthy alternative, as it replaces your old, fat mishapen sim with a brand new one that may or may not look naturally better without exercise or any form of intervention..apart from the aforementioned deed.

The least you can do is have a nice face - partly so your sims partner doesn't wish for a paper bag when they tolerate your need for procreation.
    l2TzjN3.png
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    edited January 2015
    Jimil wrote: »
    AkramA wrote: »
    I think it's genetic.
    It would be kind of weird though if genetics would provide males with the curves of their mothers.
    Isn't that the case though? I remember this Disney movie, Mulan, which I'm sure everyone of you have seen it. This specific scenario when Mulan went to see the Matchmaker and she judged her claiming to be too skinny that she wouldn't be fit to give birth to boys.

So no it's not weird at all. Your boys should be blessed to have curves instead of having a flat butt and skinny chicken legs.
    (in fact I never did see Mulan somehow...)
    I know what you mean, my own son has my 'build' (structure? What do you call it in English?) and not his father's. And I have my father's.
    But I meant curves, like:

72fd7fa4-64a9-4eb4-872f-fd1f6c74dde1_THUMB.jpg

A boy can have the same build/structure and posture as his mother, but not the curves right?
    Well that does sounds impossible. We need a visual from the OP please

thats one nice body
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    doogerie wrote: »
    AkramA wrote: »
    I think it's genetic.
    It would be kind of weird though if genetics would provide males with the curves of their mothers.
    Isn't that the case though? I remember this Disney movie, Mulan, which I'm sure everyone of you have seen it. This specific scenario when Mulan went to see the Matchmaker and she judged her claiming to be too skinny that she wouldn't be fit to give birth to boys.

So no it's not weird at all. Your boys should be blessed to have curves instead of having a flat butt and skinny chicken legs.
    (in fact I never did see Mulan somehow...)
    I know what you mean, my own son has my 'build' (structure? What do you call it in English?) and not his father's. And I have my father's.
    But I meant curves, like:

72fd7fa4-64a9-4eb4-872f-fd1f6c74dde1_THUMB.jpg

A boy can have the same build/structure and posture as his mother, but not the curves right?
    Well that does sounds impossible. We need a visual from the OP please

🐸🐸🐸🐸 that body

• Options
    UltraUltra Posts: 826 Member
    still no pic? is it something like this?

14e9vrp.jpg

that's perfectly normal