Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Agency Cycle 1 - Assignment 2 and Results CLOSED NEW ASSIGNMENT UP SOON

Comments

• Options
    MorganZMorganZ Posts: 253 New Member
    edited October 2009
    aim674 wrote:
    MorganZ wrote:
    aim674 wrote:
    WAITING FOR MORGAN AND CASHING TO GET BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!!! also i am starting a legacy

i did get back to you...lol
    YOU NEED TO SEND ME there SCORE 1- 10!!

i thought i did..oops i'll have to do it again
  • Options
    aim674aim674 Posts: 1,400 New Member
    edited October 2009

[/quote]

i did get back to you...lol[/quote]
    YOU NEED TO SEND ME there SCORE 1- 10!! [/quote]

i thought i did..oops i'll have to do it again[/quote]
    Its ok i decided who was eliminated read the intro i edited like 50 million times!
  • Options
    Akalei2021Akalei2021 Posts: 118 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Aim~ I just seen what happened with the nonmortal comp. My little sister did that one tonight and of course used my login since it automatically logs in. I apologize for that. I withdrew the info for that comp because if she wants to do it she can do it under her sn.

*spelling :-p*
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Akalei2021 wrote:
    Aim~ I just seen what happened with the nonmortal comp. My little sister did that one tonight and of course used my login since it automatically logs in. I apologize for that. I withdrew the info for that comp because if she wants to do it she can do it under her sn.

*spelling :-p*
    kk The results are up at the bottom of my intro
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Just seen them! Congrats everyone that is moving on!!! Lets all get to work!
  • Options
    KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited October 2009
    ooh hobbies hm...this one is gonna be fun!
  • Options
    AAAAa5253AAAAa5253 Posts: 254 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Ohh Im excited this is my first modeling comp and thanks for the comments..Im new to the whole camera thing so I will work on getting my pictures to look more professional instead of amateur and try better to fulfill the assignment requests...Off to work on hobbies! Btw when are you posting the points?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    AAAAa5253 wrote:
    Ohh Im excited this is my first modeling comp and thanks for the comments..Im new to the whole camera thing so I will work on getting my pictures to look more professional instead of amateur and try better to fulfill the assignment requests...Off to work on hobbies! Btw when are you posting the points?
    Not sure yet the other judges still havent gotten back to me!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    im the first? woot!

"Yess! they took the bait! mwahaha!" Pru thought to herself excited as she swooped into take advantage of her opponent. "CHECKMATE!" Pru shouted as she glanced up to see the priceless look on the helpless chess players face.

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/KelleD014/Screenshot-152.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

The game of chess can be very difficult if your opponent is extremely good! Pru loves it for the excitement and the adreneline rush of beating someone in a game of skill and logic. Pru's ideal way to spend her freetime (besides shopping of course) is to have a game of chess with someone, even if its her daughter Gina. (who is suprisingly intelligent for her age!) To Pru, winning a game of chess proves she can do much more that just take care of her kids and keep a house clean.

*edited to fix up the story a bit*
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    can we submit 2 pictures or do you only want to stay with one? ive got another that would go perfectly with my entry. :)
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Thank you so much for letting me continue!
    This is my first competition so I'm a bit nervous and can't edit..... off to work on my photos now. Can she have two different photos?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I've used two photos for this but the first is just leading into the hobby. I will remove it if necessary. I wish I could edit pictures!

A New Day...... A New Hairstyle.
    That seemed to be the story of Adriana's life after her master left. She had had a great time at the ball but was too scared to leave the house anyway.
    Adriana had a hobby, a hobby that she wanted to fufill more than anything. But it was different. People wouldn't appreciate her hobby, like her master people now thought her beautiful. Was this a beautiful girls hobby?
    But Adriana couldn't take it anymore she got into her car and drove off into the distance.

screenshot_original.jpg"height=450width=600"
    FISHING!

She wasn't wearing the waders etc. She wore what she wanted and did the hobby she wanted. It was the best day of her life. Although no fish were caught.

THE END of chapter two in Adriana's life.

I'm sorry about the writing I wasn't sure wheter or not we were supposed to!

UKSpring90
    xx
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    jesshilsejesshilse Posts: 2,205 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Alexis:
    Aww how cute, her hobby is stargazing?! Acually, that couldnt be more wrong! Alexis's hobby is acually spying on the hottie that lives behind her! She has never talked to him before but she sure does like looking at him! On this paticular evening Alexis caught the hottie flexing in front of his mirror in his underware, while kissing his muscule's! Alexis found it greatly ammusing!

Screenshot-116.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Looking great so far!

You can only post one pic!
  • Options
    MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited October 2009
    When is the deadline? I have a dinner party tonight and church tomorrow...
  • Options
    xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited October 2009
    oOooOo. . . I'll go work on it now :D
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    OKAY! One picture I'll delete my first one!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Your gonna have to wait for mine cause im going out today, I'll submit later (:
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Byes Miracle!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    *heavy puff* Here it is! I hope you like it (:

Luna's hobby, ever since she was little was collecting wigs of different textures, and beautiful gowns. She loved her hobby so much that she made a special room with every peice of clothing she owned on racks, and her favorites on special maniquins. Magizines, shoes, hand-bags, and pictures cluttered the room, but Luna didn't care, it made the room feel even more special than it was.

Screenshot-196.jpg

I don't like this picture as much as i did my other one, but i liked this hobby better than my other one, so i guess it kinda evens out huh? :lol:

It took forever to pose the maniquins (sims with white body/make-up features) and Luna lol. But i made it! :twisted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Miracle- I just love her picture!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Rachel's hobby is her son.

Screenshot-60.jpg

Young Skylar loves his mommy and Rachel loves Skylar. When Rachel enters a room Skylar just lights up. Skylar loves it when his mommy tickles him and makes faces at him because he loves to laugh.

Even being a young mom Rachel still find time to do her hair, make up, and look nice. Not all young mom's can handle a little one and still look FABULOUS!

Rachel can not get enough on little Skylar and cant wait to see him grow up.
  • Options
    Strn509Strn509 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited October 2009
    "Chrissy, are you studying your etiquette books?" her mom shouted from down the hall.

"Of course, Mother." Just a little lie.

The reality was that Chrissy was working on her own research, her etiquette books having been carelessly dropped on the floor the minute she walked into her room. She has been researching a rare element and it's uses in alternative healing. Her favorite thing to do in her free time is to work on her research. She is passionate about science and medicine and feels that it is something more worthwhile to commit her time to than learning which fork goes where on the dinner table. She has been getting nearer and nearer to discovering the previously unknown uses of this element.

"Lets see...if it remains a constant temperature...and then is joined with...that's it I have it!"

3979464410_9ccb9319b5.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I know I've already given in my piccy but when is the closing date just so that I'm not checking here everyday to see.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Akalei2021 wrote:
    Miracle- I just love her picture!

Thank You! :D I like yours too!
    I took it when I was just playing with Luna, y'know, taking random pics, and then I was like . . . "Wait. . . Does swimming count as a hobby?"
    haha.

BTW i luv the name Skylar, that boy is lucky to have that name ^_^