Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woohoo with the reaper

Can I seduce the reaper or are they off limits?

Comments

• Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I would guess that he's off limits. At least I have never managed to get him to stay long enough to do anything besides befriending him. If you kill someone else afterwards it doesn't work as it resets who the reaper is and his friendship bar tends to disappear in a day or so afterwards. You can't invite him over either, but you can call him on the phone.
  • Options
    ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    edited January 2015
    I think they fixed all of that. You used to be able to use cheat codes to do all of that.

http://kotaku.com/my-quest-to-seduce-the-grim-reaper-in-the-sims-4-1652902882
  • Options
    LasagnyanLasagnyan Posts: 75 Member
    ASDF0716 wrote: »
    I think they fixed all of that. You used to be able to use cheat codes to do all of that.

http://kotaku.com/my-quest-to-seduce-the-grim-reaper-in-the-sims-4-1652902882

That's it, I'm uninstalling!
  • Options
    ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
    Before you could raise a family with the reaper. Honestly how many things are they going to cut off from this game. :|
    codxHiZ.jpg
    Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    If you marry the reaper he probably retires so who will help your sims when they die?
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    br560 wrote: »
    If you marry the reaper he probably retires so who will help your sims when they die?

Cthulthu
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Dariu wrote: »
    br560 wrote: »

Cthulthu

tumblr_n1bo5uy2FO1tol0rqo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    You can kill him. I don't know if you can marry him though.
  • Options
    moezycatmoezycat Posts: 36 Member
    I've honestly never tried to seduce the reaper. Lol
  • Options
    KaiDohKaiDoh Posts: 40 Member
    I always get close to woohooing with him, but he leaves before I can.
  • Options
    PheobelisPheobelis Posts: 45 Member
    I had my Sim try to seduce the Reaper twice after two random strangers died at a community lot he was visiting. It didn't work, but now the Reaper always shows up on random lots.
  • Options
    AlmaMMAlmaMM Posts: 200 Member
    edited January 2015
    I tried it out and you have some limited options of Romance with the Reaper, but that's it. He reacts surprisingly well to them (he doesn't get bored of the Flirt option after you have used it on him 3 times) and with the help of writing love emails and chatting with him on the phone when nobody was dying, I actually maxed out his Romance Bar with Bob Pancakes, but, really, beyond flirting there's nothing you can do.

Although I'm pretty sure there's a mod.
    Also I heard with a cheat you can add Grimmy to your household, maybe that helps?
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    I dont think you can
  • Options
    LasagnyanLasagnyan Posts: 75 Member
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    You can kill him. I don't know if you can marry him though.

I can kill him?! Hahahaha
  • Options
    MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    you can add the grim with a mod although he loses all his abilities and becomes a regular sim. he also gets replaced by another reaper.
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    You could originally till the day 1 patch fixed that problem
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    VientobellaVientobella Posts: 48 Member
    edited August 2015
    you can marry him and even make him act like a normal sim all you have to do is Control + shift + C then type in testingcheats true, after that type in cas.fulleditmode Then shift click a sim that lives with the grim reaper and click modify in cas mode. after that just give the grim reaper what ever traits you want (you might have to give him a ring or watch if it dosn't work the first time, don't worry it doesn't show up) then he can get married, have kids, and die like a real sim. (he dose loose his deep voice, smoke and floating ability though) also to get him to live with you just do testingcheats true, left click him and it should say add to family. "whew" :)
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I haven't tried in Sims 4, but tablet is weird and might have done something I didn't want it to lol

I do hope they add a tombstone of life and death though
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Rosazippy13Rosazippy13 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited January 2016
    You can marry a reaper without cheating.
    If you go to the gallery, you can download the reaper. From there on you can create a second sim, and then choose the "Wife/husband" option. They'll start off married, and that's the only way I know of to marry a reaper without mods. You can't 'try for baby' or 'woohoo' though. You can adopt a child, and Grim will take on as a father. That's all I got.

Edit: I figured out that you can woohoo the reaper. But, after the baby is born he turns human. I've also seen it doesn't always work.

Open the cheats bar. [control + shift + c]
    Enter: testingcheats true
    Enter: bb.showhiddenobjects

Now WooHoo and even Try for Baby should appear.

Notice: I have the reaper in my family already. You can still manage to do this, but you will have to manage to kill sims and such.
    Post edited by Rosazippy13 on
  • Options
    KalabekKalabek Posts: 37 Member
    I think i should ask, isnt the reaper genderless?
  • Options
    Rosazippy13Rosazippy13 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Kalabek said:
    > I think i should ask, isnt the reaper genderless?

You can change his gender, but he is male. I had checked in CAS
  • Options
    CJ_KuehlCJ_Kuehl Posts: 1 New Member
    So I've figured out a way to have children with the Grim Reaper. (It does involve cheats)
    1. Kill a sim to summon the Reaper
    2. Use the cheat box and type "testingcheats on"
    3. Shift click the Grim Reaper and "add to family"
    4. Use the cheat box and type "cas.fulleditmode"
    5. Shift click other character in household and edit in CAS. then when in CAS, choose the Reaper.
    6. Turn him into an adult, retype his name, change anything you wish. Do not change his clothes if you want him to still look like the Reaper.
    7. OPTIONAL FOR SPEED: change relationship status to spouse for a household sim (you may also wish to do this manually through regular proposals and such.
    8. Treat the reaper like any other sim, kiss, woohoo, try for a baby ect.

I am currently pregnant with Grim, but I am unsure if this will effect either Grim or the child once I give birth. Might update once I give birth.
  • Options
    veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    CJ_Kuehl wrote: »
    So I've figured out a way to have children with the Grim Reaper. (It does involve cheats)
    1. Kill a sim to summon the Reaper
    2. Use the cheat box and type "testingcheats on"
    3. Shift click the Grim Reaper and "add to family"
    4. Use the cheat box and type "cas.fulleditmode"
    5. Shift click other character in household and edit in CAS. then when in CAS, choose the Reaper.
    6. Turn him into an adult, retype his name, change anything you wish. Do not change his clothes if you want him to still look like the Reaper.
    7. OPTIONAL FOR SPEED: change relationship status to spouse for a household sim (you may also wish to do this manually through regular proposals and such.
    8. Treat the reaper like any other sim, kiss, woohoo, try for a baby ect.

I am currently pregnant with Grim, but I am unsure if this will effect either Grim or the child once I give birth. Might update once I give birth.

I think this trick doesn't work anymore. They must have patched it something. My grim didn't lose his reaper traits by editing in full cas, retyping his name and making him an adult. He was still floating, still had the grim voice, still wasn't able to woohoo. It just messed up his clothes so I exit without saving.
  • Options
    AshlieBoomAshlieBoom Posts: 143 Member
    @rjhenn14 really interested in seeing how this child turns out! Keep us updated? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top