Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most disappointing game of 2014

Comments

• Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    TS4_Homepage_YouRule_EN.jpg

Oh with advertising like this...just a splendid year -rolleyes-

Wha.... what is it?
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

Wha.... what is it?

its right here: http://www.thesims.com/

the latest ad for Sims4

:|

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    edited January 2015

Wha.... what is it?

it's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4hVTV1bfbQ

None of which you can actually do in game.
  • Options
    CelenaCelena Posts: 12 New Member
    edited January 2015
    Does anyone else find it extremly annoying that all the sims starts randomly doing push ups all the time in TS4? Like what the hell is that? So weird. Every sim is doing it everywhere.
  • Options
    Celena wrote: »
    Does anyone else find it extremly annoying that all the sims starts doing push ups randomly all the time? Like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is that?

That and choosing dancing above literally completing any other task. Yes.

• Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Does anyone else find it extremly annoying that all the sims starts randomly doing push ups all the time in TS4? Like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is that? So weird.

giphy.gif

that and the stereo obsession, yes...most annoying

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    You know, I rarely see ads around online for the Sims 4... I always see ads for Sims 3 but the only time I see ads for 4 is when I actually look up the Sims 4.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member

Wha.... what is it?
    wth?
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »

Wha.... what is it?
    wth?

I didn't know we could have foursomes on the beach in TS4...
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    I really don't buy the "Weirder Stories" campaign. I honestly think it was just an excuse to hide extremely flawed interactions.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Jimil wrote: »
    I really don't buy the "Weirder Stories" campaign. I honestly think it was just an excuse to hide extremely flawed interactions.

Especially because... other than... I guess the voodoo doll (which, btw is the only action they focused on in the Asif Mandvi trailer) what exactly is so "weird" about TS4?
  • Options

The only weird thing about TS4 is the price.
  • Options
    Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member
    ASDF0716 wrote: »

Especially because... other than... I guess the voodoo doll (which, btw is the only action they focused on in the Asif Mandvi trailer) what exactly is so "weird" about TS4?

How bad a game it is compared to the rest of the franchise? Other than that I got nothin'.
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    In the Sims 2 I can make this

cqDFyKN]cqDFyKN.png

I can do this in Sims 4

3ziknEb.jpg

You tell me the difference.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Has anyone else ever watched the movie Elizabethtown? There's a scene towards the beginning of the movie that I keep playing over and over again in my mind when I think about The Sims 4. The movie opens with the main character Drew on his way to meet the CEO of his company because a billion dollar investment they made in his new "ground breaking shoe" is not being received well by the world causing them to scrap the whole idea of it to the tune of 970 million dollars. He and his boss are walking through the Corporate Headquarters as his boss explains to Drew the ripple effects of the failure and it ends with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v1l-GvMmX0
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Gosh! I can't keep up with you all. I go to sleep and there are over 200 comments to catch up. I just go to the last few pages. Hope I didn't miss anything. *giggles*
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    ASDF0716 wrote: »

Wha.... what is it?

it's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4hVTV1bfbQ

None of which you can actually do in game.

I'm so sorry that exists. I just...

*gets back into hole in the ground and drags boulder over top*

No.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    Gosh! I can't keep up with you all. I go to sleep and there are over 200 comments to catch up. I just go to the last few pages. Hope I didn't miss anything. *giggles*

They are impossible, you simply can't leave this thread ahah
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member

cqDFyKN]cqDFyKN.png

I can do this in Sims 4

3ziknEb.jpg

Yeah no Town Editor at all its so restricted in the world design its sad compared to the Sims 2 a 10 year ah almost 11 yo Sims Game.
  • Options
    You know, I rarely see ads around online for the Sims 4... I always see ads for Sims 3 but the only time I see ads for 4 is when I actually look up the Sims 4.

Probably the smartest thing the EA marketing dept. has done. Why waste any more money on this fiasco?
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I saw that ad. You Create, You Control, You Rule. Delco webney or believe it or not. Not!

I love to confuse and entertain my friends and coworkers in RL by dropping down in the middle of a conversation and doing pushups. LOL!

• Options

cqDFyKN]cqDFyKN.png

I can do this in Sims 4

3ziknEb.jpg

Yeah no Town Editor at all its so restricted in the world design its sad compared to the Sims 2 a 10 year ah almost 11 yo Sims Game.

Looking at that just makes me sad. :cry:
  • Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    Does anyone else find it extremly annoying that all the sims starts randomly doing push ups all the time in TS4? Like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is that? So weird.

giphy.gif

that and the stereo obsession, yes...most annoying
    It may not be so bad if they could dance like the sims in 2 and 3, but I think maybe it's just a filler due to lack of anything else to do. I don't :\ know.

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2015
    steve7859 wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I hate that Sims 4 has NO transportation.

Me too. It's like being in medieval times without the charm!

When they were making the online game, didn't they think cabs were a necessity. Come on! I also can't understand how there are no services in the game o.O

I know i miss cars!!! I know the world is closed but they made it work in the sims 2!! We better get cars with door animations and driveway animations. Also i hope when pets come they can get in, that was super cute to see in the sims 2! The pet always looked really happy in the front passenger seat!
    That is cute indeed:

Eve_164-1.jpg
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    steve7859 wrote: »
    I hate that Sims 4 has NO transportation.

Me too. It's like being in medieval times without the charm!

When they were making the online game, didn't they think cabs were a necessity. Come on! I also can't understand how there are no services in the game o.O

I know i miss cars!!! I know the world is closed but they made it work in the sims 2!! We better get cars with door animations and driveway animations. Also i hope when pets come they can get in, that was super cute to see in the sims 2! The pet always looked really happy in the front passenger seat!
    That is cute indeed:

Eve_164-1.jpg

They see me rollin... they hating.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top