Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No..Just no.. (CLOSE THREAD)

Comments

• Options
    SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    This thread better still be up when I get home which is in a couple hours lol

Yes, I guess we both have different views lol!
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    SimsLovah wrote: »
    In England the games £30.. Its not my fault if you Americans overprice things and blame 'EA'!

It's their game!! If anyone is to blame for the price it's them?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Seera1024 wrote: »
    So the people who feel they bought an unfinished game are supposed to be happy about it?!

That's like going to a pizza joint, ordering a pizza advertised with everything on it and then getting a pizza with just the meats. Would you be happy then?!

When I buy a game, I expect it to be complete. If I don't feel like it is complete, then I'm not happy.

No, Its like going to a pizza joint, ordering a pizza, and waiting 2 hours.

Its gonna happen, Just not yet..?

You can't expect a perfect game, the games basically done. All im saying is everyone is expecting game packs and stuff straight away, They have to let them create packs and stuff because if they send out one pack without having another to back it up...

Much Love,

Me xx

• Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited December 2014
    These threads are so pointless because they turn into warzones in a short amount of time. People are incapable of discussing on a decent level. A mere thread won't change anyones opinion on the game.
    Plus: We've had a hundred of these threads, why stir the fire anyway?
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    zombii3 wrote: »
    I actually agree with you. I think people want a completely bug free, error free, perfect piece of art, every time a company releases a game. EA didn't ask you to buy it right off the shelves right away, you could've waited for the price to go down and then try it out (which is what I did after I tried the demo). So when people whine a about the price or having to buy an unfinished game, that's preposterous.!<br />
    Okay so they bought the 70$ unfinished game, can't you just imagine all the work that's still going into this game? It's still being worked on and improved to our liking, so that 70$ as a one time payment is not all that bad because if you think about it- everything they're adding to the game could've just been an expansion pack that you would've had to buy. I don't know - I try to see the good in things or the possibilities of something great coming out of something before I just knock it off as "garbage" or whatever some people are calling this game.<br />
    I think everyone expected it to be as far along as Sims 3 has come with patches and addition wise but that's just ignorance, everything is different in this game, graphics, textures, building modes - the entire character customization is different.<br />
    People need to realize that Sims 4 is not Sims 3 and that it's still a work in progress. Sims 4 will be just as great or greater (in the future) as Sims 3 is now, people just have to be patient. I love both Sims 3 and Sims 4, and I'm excited to see what is to come. Although I probably won't be buying any expansion packs for Sims 4.. (cc all the way! ;D)

Okay...so....here we go.

I have not been inflicted with so many bugs that it's made my game unplayable.

I've never posted that I felt I paid too much... I knew what the price was and I paid it.

I was an informed consumer and understood what was in the game and what wasn't. No crying about unincluded content from me.

I can say that there are good parts to the game.

I'm not ignorant because I didn't expect a "complete with everything that was added through EPs" game. I played the TS2 and TS3 base game for a long time and was entertained.

No matter what content they add it's not going to return TS4 to the true sandbox game that so many want.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    So the people who feel they bought an unfinished game are supposed to be happy about it?!

That's like going to a pizza joint, ordering a pizza advertised with everything on it and then getting a pizza with just the meats. Would you be happy then?!

When I buy a game, I expect it to be complete. If I don't feel like it is complete, then I'm not happy.
    But some people will tell you: "Don't worry, you'll get the other toppings soon (in a couple of months/years), they only cost $49.99! No biggie! So SHUT UP."
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    These threads are so pointless because they turn into warzones in a short amount of time. People are incapable of discussing on a decent level. A mere thread won't change anyones opinion on the game.
    Plus: We've had a hundred of these threads, why stir the fire anyway?

1. Not my fault
    2. Not my fault
    3. I didn't know and because i wanted to put my point across!

• Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    scary-movie-popcorn-gif_zpsnget57sf.gif

Anyone want some?
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

But did we really get the meat or just get cheesed?

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Gruffman wrote: »

Anyone want some?

I'll take some, replying to hate comments is hard work! 'Sigh'
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member

But did we really get the meat or just get cheesed?
    I think we just got the dough.

Actually, scratch that. EA got all the dough.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member

Anyone want some?

Sure before a moderator shows up.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Anybody know you can ignore people who you don't want to see, for me it's a really big feature for this forum, just saying
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »
    Anybody know you can ignore people who you don't want to see, for me it's a really big feature for this forum, just saying

How can i delete a forum?

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited December 2014
    Well, The Sims 4 came in handy for Christmas - we stuffed ours with chestnut stuffing and gave it a jolly good roasting in the oven. A bit on the dry side, but not a bad Christmas dinner - it saved the life of another turkey, that might last another year before getting the chop.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    awww for what it's worth OP I'm sorry it turned out this way, but there wasn't very much hope from the start that it was going to go well. Not your fault though just the nature of the forums. :(
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member

Anyone want some?

I'll take some, replying to hate comments is hard work! 'Sigh'

You started a thread called 'Calling All Haters' what did you expect!!?

The hypocrisy and delusions in this thread is making me dizzy and weak...
  • Options
    ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    edited December 2014
    aww! what did I miss?

*EDIT*

Oh... another one of these threads...

When a person titles a thread "calling all haters" and/or "calling all negative nancies"

Why do you get upset when they show up?
  • Options
    I thought it was a Christmas dinner thread.

My bad.
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,142 Member
    edited December 2014
    I recently sw this in a forum:

''I have been trying to suggest this for quite a while. For those who have decided you don't like The Sims 4 and you are looking ahead to 5, that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes. I would suggest though that your speediest path to the game you think you want is not wishing and hoping for the speedy failure of The Sims 4.

Food for thought.''

Why is everyone hating on an UNFINISHED game. You cant dislike something thats been out like 10 minutes! Wait!
    I don't care tbh. Its an unfinished game?

Why hate on something thats unfinished?

Your post has been reported. In the case that you are as intelligent as you are thoughtful and considerate, there is a post pinned at the top of this forum stating that everyone needs to knock these kind of 🐸🐸🐸🐸-flinging posts off.

Here's the link. Read it... because it's players like you specifically who are making SimguruBChick cry. Congratulations, sim fan :smirk:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803355/general-discussion-etiquette-please-read#latest

Seriously, knock it off. This is the second time I've come upon a pointlessly hateful, negative thread that attacked players and both times it by fans of TS4. Learn how to express your passion for the game in a POSITIVE manner or shut the plum up.

I have no idea why people are even trying to debate this with you. Are you even old enough to be eligible to post in this forum?

Edit: The game was released September 6 and there are 24 hours in a day. Do the math.
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    This does re-raise my question of just who the hell is SimGuruBChick?
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I recently sw this in a forum:

''I have been trying to suggest this for quite a while. For those who have decided you don't like The Sims 4 and you are looking ahead to 5, that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes. I would suggest though that your speediest path to the game you think you want is not wishing and hoping for the speedy failure of The Sims 4.

Food for thought.''

Why is everyone hating on an UNFINISHED game. You cant dislike something thats been out like 10 minutes! Wait!
    I don't care tbh. Its an unfinished game?

Why hate on something thats unfinished?

Your post has been reported. In the case that you are as intelligent as you are thoughtful and considerate, there is a post pinned at the top of this forum stating that everyone needs to knock these kind of 🐸🐸🐸🐸-flinging posts off.

Here's the link. Read it... because it's players like you specifically who are making SimguruBChick cry. Congratulations, sim fan :smirk:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803355/general-discussion-etiquette-please-read#latest

Seriously, knock it off. This is the second time I've come upon a pointlessly hateful, negative thread that attacked players and both times it by fans of TS4. Learn how to express your passion for the game in a POSITIVE manner or shut the plum up.

I have no idea why people are even trying to debate this with you. Are you even old enough to be eligible to post in this forum?

Edit: The game was released September 6 and there are 24 hours in a day. Do the math.
    AMEN!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    AkramA wrote: »

The only downside to the ignore feature on the forums is the way it borks up the posting. If only it would just remove the post from view entirely.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    This does re-raise my question of just who the hell is SimGuruBChick?

What, you want full name, date of birth and blood type? She's a guru/mod - at least she says she is and I believe she's legit based on the structure of her posting frame.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top