Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanks to

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Thanks so much @charlotteprice for all the hairstyles of Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles! I'm on my way to completing the set!

Your welcome! I will try to help you and others this weekend!

Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @JennaIsGhost, thanks for the part of the CYS! :) Best Christmas so far! ;)
    And @despina53, I think the Branch Floor Lamp is so cool! ;)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    LazackaLazacka Posts: 185 Member
    Thanks to both @sisterwolf and @notthecar for the generous gifts today! Merry Christmas and Happy Snowflake Day to you both! xo :)
  • Options
    SISTERWOLFSISTERWOLF Posts: 149 Member
    edited December 2014
    Your Welcome Lazacka,I wanted to get you the playpen too but it won't let me gift sale items. :o
  • Options
    @angeljess26, thanks now I am gonna try to get the attire. That will complete my set. Thank you very much! ;)
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Sorry I'm so late in replying @Pugslover4. I guess I don't spend enough time in this part of the forum and totally missed your thank-you thread. You are very welcome both the birthday and Snowflake Day gifts. Enjoy :D
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    @despina53 don't worry....but you can always check in every now and then. Just another venue more to go and compilations items. And many more to go not sure where to go. LOL!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @angeljess26, thanks now I am gonna try to get the attire. That will complete my set. Thank you very much! ;)
    You're welcome.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @njwilson1986, @KSkywalker4571, @BlazonReaper24 , thanks for part of CYS and getting closed. :) Once I do, I will be so happy. Thanks for all the help guys! :)
  • Options
    @bcsmas, Thanks for the gift. I just woke up and I am like Wow! I want thanks millions times more! ;)
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    You are welcome! :)
  • Options
    @Puddinroy, thanks for the gift! :) I think it's really pretty! :)
  • Options
    @LyrielSim, just found the gifts from ya, wow! Thanks! That's alots of nice sweet gift you gave me. Just what Dr. Order! LOL!
  • Options
    LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    Pretty sure I'd read that you sorta favored the Frontier & Waning Moon Themed Sets - me too. You've surely been having a rough coupla days, lotta pressure lately, and I know how that feels. I never could just stand by and watch somebody get so low without trying to help. I figured you sure might like to forget your worries for a time, so here's some new stuff to spark your interest. You're very welcome! You just go on and enjoy it all B)
  • Options
    LyrielSim wrote: »
    Pretty sure I'd read that you sorta favored the Frontier & Waning Moon Themed Sets - me too. You've surely been having a rough coupla days, lotta pressure lately, and I know how that feels. I never could just stand by and watch somebody get so low without trying to help. I figured you sure might like to forget your worries for a time, so here's some new stuff to spark your interest. You're very welcome! You just go on and enjoy it all B)
    Most likely to play later. I been busy driving around with a friend drove me to get insurance info....sadly it's so expensive. I wished someone up there type motherlode, or familyfunds. LOL! Thanks again, now the ads are back and hopefully some fall though with enough points just trying to remember the future Loft Collections ever been in the DD, my memory going! :p But then again with everything else in order. I should catch up my points so I can get the rest of stuffs, but I know I wrote (type down how many Compilation left. I am waaaaayyyyy behind!
  • Options
    I wished someone up there type motherlode, or familyfunds. LOL!
    :# That is funny! Oh if only, eh?
    ...the future Loft Collections ever been in the DD...
    Its on the Weekly Sales page now. I sent items off your list, how the CYS looking -need a bit more?
  • Options
    Let me check! ;)
  • Options
    Its on the Weekly Sales page now. I sent items off your list, how the CYS looking -need a bit more?
    Nope, but that's ok. I will keep getting points! ;)
  • Options
    That should do it now! Ooh, after 9 here, bedtime for this gal. What a baby I am huh? :o I'll catch ya tomorrow, let me know if I can help with something else!?
  • Options
    That should do it now! Ooh, after 9 here, bedtime for this gal. What a baby I am huh? :o I'll catch ya tomorrow, let me know if I can help with something else!?
    Sure will, good night! :)
  • Options
    @LyrielSim, thanks for the more gifts and @Calents, Almost got most of my Compilation and still long way to go. But thanks again. Now I need to go to clean up my wishlists. LOL!
  • Options
    You're very welcome! The Ads were really rolling yesterday & I wanted to share that. We'll both have some fun on EA's dime! :D
  • Options
    @LyrielSim, been getting ads all morning and almost couldn't leave it alone cause I was suppose to go cash my check and go to several places that I shouldn't be driving without insurance but had to get those done. :D
  • Options
    You do what's necessary to get by & be extra careful till its all sorted out. And Yup, its hard to walk away from free money! My eyes were getting twitchy from staring at the monitor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: -its a Tylenol night for sure! I'm actually grateful that I had to keep stopping for work/business. *dizzy*
  • Options
    @LyrielSim, know the feeling, cause there is so much free money to get and so much to buy! LOL! Well, tonight I will be playing Sims, may not answer, but you are welcome to message me anytime and I will try to answer you when I can! ;)