Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Its been 3 months since release of Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    What facts did you state?

The ones that shut down all of your lies and misinformation.

TS3 sims would go for generation not acknowledging they were family. TS3 sim can do all together, family-style.

Not that I did expect much from your, who said TS3's sims eclipsed TS2's. Talk about bias.
    I beg your pardon :\ ? Where did I lie or misinform anyone? I'm not easily shocked but now I really am. You are personally insulting me here, while I was just talking about a game. You're really crossing a line here. I repeat: I'd very much like to know where I lied or misinformed.
    And what do you mean by 'my' who said TS3's sims eclipsed TS2's. That line can never be mine because I have no idea what it means. And I thought we were talking about S4 here, not S2.

edit:
    Ah..
    I played the game four days before coming to the forums.

It seems you barely scratched it then, to make such wrongful claims.

But I never expected a teenager to be less than a know-it-all, dispensing judgement without consideration.

Looks like I'm not the only one you're insulting. Good to know I'm in good company on this one.

Edit 2:
    The only translation of eclipse I can find is 'outshining'. I most certainly never said that, because I never played Sims 2 so how would I know? I'm defending S3 when it's being attacked for the wrong reasons imo, but that has nothing to do with a prequel I'm unfamiliar with.

It seems like he has nothing better to say, and wanted to resort to useless comments.

I just know that TS4 doesn't have the family game play that TS3 and TS2 had, I played plenty enough of Sims 4 to have my own opinion on the style I play. More family interactions? Nah, they aren't there. New interactions yes, but more? No.
    Apparently... ;) And I agree (but that was obvious I think lol).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    I just know that TS4 doesn't have the family game play that TS3 and TS2 had, I played plenty enough of Sims 4 to have my own opinion on the style I play. More family interactions? Nah, they aren't there. New interactions yes, but more? No.

Nevermind it has 10x family interactions TS3 never had.

It doesn't fit your agenda.

Pathetic, but expected from an out-of-argument child.
  • Options

TS3 sims would go for generation not acknowledging they were family. TS3 sim can do all together, family-style.

Not that I did expect much from your, who said TS3's sims eclipsed TS2's. Talk about bias.
    I beg your pardon :\ ? Where did I lie or misinform anyone? I'm not easily shocked but now I really am. You are personally insulting me here, while I was just talking about a game. You're really crossing a line here. I repeat: I'd very much like to know where I lied or misinformed.
    And what do you mean by 'my' who said TS3's sims eclipsed TS2's. That line can never be mine because I have no idea what it means. And I thought we were talking about S4 here, not S2.

edit:
    Ah..

But I never expected a teenager to be less than a know-it-all, dispensing judgement without consideration.

Looks like I'm not the only one you're insulting. Good to know I'm in good company on this one.

Edit 2:
    The only translation of eclipse I can find is 'outshining'. I most certainly never said that, because I never played Sims 2 so how would I know? I'm defending S3 when it's being attacked for the wrong reasons imo, but that has nothing to do with a prequel I'm unfamiliar with.

It seems like he has nothing better to say, and wanted to resort to useless comments.

That you are biased towards TS3 and has only made predictable comments against TS4? We all think is tired and unsurprising.

You say TS3 sim had more emotions. We called your bluff right then.
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    This thread is getting childish
    gross.
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member

LOL, you still wanna keep throwing unnecessary comments?

Right of course, it has 10X more family interactions than TS3, right, there's also toddlers as well, they're just hidden in the family inventory.
  • Options
    ianbennettianbennett Posts: 173 Member
    I like the Sims 4 and am feeling hopeful about improvements.

However, it does get old fast and, for me, it's because the world isn't open. With the Sims 3, there were so many places to go and things to do and it took no time. Whereas I didn't mind the loading screens when I first got the game, now they dissuade me from exploring the sims world, which is a major component in the game.
  • Options

Right of course, it has 10X more family interactions than TS3, right, there's also toddlers as well, they're just hidden in the family inventory.

No, it does not have toddlers. And TS3 has barely any family interactions, while TS4 has plenty.

It's not impossible for TS4 to get toddlers. It is impossible for TS3 not to be robotic and barely family-friendly.
  • Options

No, it does not have toddlers. And TS3 has barely any family interactions, while TS4 has plenty.

It's not impossible for TS4 to get toddlers. It is impossible for TS3 not to be robotic and barely family-friendly.

TS2 by far has the best family play, especially the interactions. TS3 was lacking some of those interactions, but nonetheless family play is there.
    If you wanna call TS3 robotic then you might as well call TS4 robotic too, because they all make the same faces for the same 'emotions'.

Family play is hardly there when you don't have Toddlers and Family Tree.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Where did I lie or misinform anyone?

Not acknowledging no The Sims game offers more family interaction than The Sims 4. Pretty much anything can be done and shared together by a family.
    I just know that TS4 doesn't have the family game play that TS3 and TS2 had.

No. It suprpasses both greatly. Everything can be family-shared now.
  • Options
    Where did I lie or misinform anyone?

Not acknowledging no The Sims game offers more family interaction than The Sims 4. Pretty much anything can be done and shared together by a family.
    I just know that TS4 doesn't have the family game play that TS3 and TS2 had.

No. It suprpasses both greatly. Everything can be family-shared now.

You miss-quoted me on the first quote.

TS4 doesn't surpass TS3, but if you want to believe that it does, then okay? Have fun playing your game.
    I have my reasons to believe there isn't family play in there, just like you have your own personal reasons why apparently it does have family play.
  • Options
    I have my reasons to believe there isn't family play in there

Utterly unfounded and not true.

• Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    Move to feedback huh? ouch
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    This thread is getting childish
    gross.

Couldn't agree more.

Name calling is the weapon of last resort--use that when all else fails to sway an audience to your side of a discussion.
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801207/updated-forum-rules#latest

"Do not post or communicate any person's real-world personal information using an EA Service."

:|

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    Zolt65 wrote: »

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801207/updated-forum-rules#latest

"Do not post or communicate any person's real-world personal information using an EA Service."

:|

It's not real information, but rather it would be considered 'rude' under 'trolling'.
  • Options
    ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    edited December 2014
    This whole thread seems to have gotten off onto a name calling tangent.

ThisThread_zps35d54bd2.png
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    7f7e40666f90f0ae212bb19a378ce6c181f2b1fa4d35015d89594ac835a8e90e.jpg
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    If DerekJohnson was critical of this game he would have been banned...but being a fanboy, we see how EA handles trolls. Disgusting.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    If DerekJohnson was critical of this game he would have been banned...but being a fanboy, we see how EA handles trolls. Disgusting.

What's worse is that some of my comments and his were deleted afterwards, but his so called "insults" weren't deleted at all.
    Very nice to see how they handle it indeed.
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member

What's worse is that some of my comments and his were deleted afterwards, but his so called "insults" weren't deleted at all.
    Very nice to see how they handle it indeed.

There is much truth
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    I'm still trying to figure out why my post was deleted when all I said was that subjective opinions do not equate fact, and that, essentially, name calling is not OK.

Meh.
  • Options
    xVioletSimmerxxVioletSimmerx Posts: 78 Member
    Pguida has striken again everybody \o/
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Well the "3 months worth of free content" is up and they still haven't fixed the most controversial issues about this game. Oh well.

What's next, EA? A supernatural EP with only one life state? A vacation EP that's been divided into three game packs? The long-awaited OFB EP but consisting of only managing a store? Selling the restaurant gameplay as another?
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member

edit:
    Ah..

Edit 2:

That you are biased towards TS3 and has only made predictable comments against TS4? We all think is tired and unsurprising.

You say TS3 sim had more emotions. We called your bluff right then.
    Their emotions are way more accurate than those in S4, yeah. I don't remember anyone 'calling my bluff' on that one, in fact I'm far from the only one thinking that way. But what's more important: we weren't talking about emotions, we were talking about the lack of family play in S4.
    5JZ57S6.png