Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a cheat to change voice pitch?

I read that the cheatsenabledtrue lets you change your sim in cas but doesnt let to change voice pitch (havent tried it myself yet) If thats the case is there a way to change your sims voice? My Sim had twins and I swear the boys sounds more like a girl than the female child! Kind of annoying, not sure why the girl sounds ok but the boy sounds like a mouse.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    cas.fulleditmode
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,065 Member
    use both cheats (with testingcheats first) then when acces to CAS has it complete like if create a new sim
  • Options
    cas.fulleditmode works even without testing cheats, through Manage Households.
  • Options
    DetroitDawgDetroitDawg Posts: 40 Member
    Thanks guys, that did the trick. He no longer sounds like a church mouse and sounds like a 10 yo boy. :-) Likes all around.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, that did the trick. He no longer sounds like a church mouse and sounds like a 10 yo boy. :-) Likes all around.

I am glad we could help.
  • Options
    DetroitDawgDetroitDawg Posts: 40 Member
    TY
  • Options
    purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
    That worked thanks
    sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Before this topic sinks away is there a cheat to add a trait if you accidentally skipped one?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Uzone27 wrote: »
    Before this topic sinks away is there a cheat to add a trait if you accidentally skipped one?

You should be able to just do it in cas.fulleditmode, but if not, there are these:http://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

You should be able to just do it in cas.fulleditmode, but if not, there are these:http://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/

Thanks for the link, and if there is such an option under full edit mode I didn't see it.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited January 2017

If you change traits using a cheat, then the sim can keep a vestige of the old trait - occasionally an associated whim or a moodlet will pop up from the old trait.

I do this deliberately sometimes to add an extra wrinkle to my main sims.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options

If you change traits using a cheat, then the sim can keep a vestige of the old trait - occasionally an associated whim or a moodlet will pop up from the old trait.

Great tip.
    Nope just have an empty trait slot on one of my Sims.
    He's a genius and one of only two Sims that made it out of the seven Sim challenge with a Toddler reward, but ironically he only has two traits because I failed to pick a third for him.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    You can use a cheat to fully remove a removed trait if you wish to it's testingcheats on and then Traits.Remove_trait X (with X being the trait you want to remove) this works for both regular traits and the bonus traits from completing aspirations and traits purchased from the reward store.

I do like the thought of using the remove trait thing to basically give them a hidden fourth regular trait.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member

Great tip.
    Nope just have an empty trait slot on one of my Sims.
    He's a genius and one of only two Sims that made it out of the seven Sim challenge with a Toddler reward, but ironically he only has two traits because I failed to pick a third for him.

Go for it. Run the cheat cas.fulleditmode on and add some traits in. Will certainly switch your sim up a bit.
    3KNPen wrote: »
    You can use a cheat to fully remove a removed trait if you wish to it's testingcheats on and then Traits.Remove_trait X (with X being the trait you want to remove) this works for both regular traits and the bonus traits from completing aspirations and traits purchased from the reward store.

I do like the thought of using the remove trait thing to basically give them a hidden fourth regular trait.

It is quite good as the vestige trait is not as intense as the main one. I call it that as there also hidden traits in addition such as handedness, etc.

Only my experience, so YMMV, you have to play the sim for a while with the trait that gets removed for a vestige to remain.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    I've done this before but I can't remember how do do it.
    What screen do I start on - what do I do next?
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,945 Member
    simstr0ng wrote: »
    I've done this before but I can't remember how do do it.
    What screen do I start on - what do I do next?

Things have changed since then.
    You don't need cheats anymore if you enter CAS in these two ways:
    1. Click on a mirror or wardrobe and click on Change Sim. You can then also change your sim's voice, face, gender, and body shape.
    2. Go to manage worlds and open the family in manage households and enter CAS there. Along with the things you can do when changing sim, you can also add and remove sims.
    There is one big exception. You can't change the voice of a child or a toddler for some reason. Change sim only allows you to change their face and gender.

Entering the cheat.
    If you want to enter that cheat (talking from my experience), then simply press control+shift+c before going to CAS and type in this cheat:
    cas.fulleditmode on

Then enter CAS and you are in full edit mode. If you want to turn it off, enter the cheat again, but replace on with off.