Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 2 Deluxe Edition... HELP!

I have wanted to play this game for ages and missed the giveaway :( Is there any way at all that I will be able to play THIS AMAZING GAME!???
The last thread was unfortunately deleted due to me saying that the fact I couldn't play it was sucky...

Comments

• Options
    Jakester4x4Jakester4x4 Posts: 99 Member
    Also I know this thread is The Sims 4 but I didn't know where else to post this
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    Sorry the sims 2 is no longer sold on origin :'(
    There is the sims memory lane section dedicated for TS1 and 2
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I guess you could buy it. It isn't on origin though.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I have wanted to play this game for ages and missed the giveaway :( Is there any way at all that I will be able to play THIS AMAZING GAME!???<br />
    The last thread was unfortunately deleted due to me saying that the fact I couldn't play it was sucky...
    If you have a code contact them and they'll give it to you (probably).
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    JellyEyesJellyEyes Posts: 354 Member
    I tried contacting them, as I'd bought TS2 but missed the giveaway. They didn't give it to me. I'm thinking you may have missed out. I may just buy a copy of Nightlife and work with what I have.
  • Options
    JellyEyesJellyEyes Posts: 354 Member
    edited December 2014
    (Double post)
  • Options
    Yeah I looked at the prices on E-bay and Amazon and they are really cheap! I'm ordering everything on Monday :D
  • Options
    I might even get Castaway stories lol :P
  • Options
    Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Yeah I looked at the prices on E-bay and Amazon and they are really cheap! I'm ordering everything on Monday :D

I don't think you have to buy "everything." Just get the base game, register it on Origin, and they should upgrade it to the Ultimate Collection for you. At least, that was my experience; talk to customer service if you have any questions.
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • Options
    Okay that's great! :)