Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

things that annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Cats that lay on my keyboard while I am trying to type.
    People that say: "I hope it storms."
  • Options
    nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    My friend singing. He cant sing.
    and ODB's (old guys) that flirt with me. Just because I looked young, doesn't mean I'm that dumb. :\
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    When people push the door, but it doesn't close all the way (it just touches the frame), this means that the door SLOWLY opens again, making the most loud and annoying sound known to me (just because they couldn't put the extra "effort" to close the door)!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Crowded trains and crowded buses. :s
  • Options
    Pants hanging low. I really wants to pull them down the heck of it.
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

• Options
    cassidystorey91cassidystorey91 Posts: 113 Member
    The sound of Shoes scraping across the floor when people walk XD
  • Options
    Crazy to say but I HATE ODD Numbers. I hate it. i hate it. I hate it. Especially 13. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. It even harder if you a cashier. you trying to do the math in you head and it a Odd Number. That's why when ever I buy something, I sometime buy it in 2's,4's,6's,8's, and so on.
    I hate odd numbers

• Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    Members that get banned,
    but keep coming back!

AND are just as RUDE as before, if not more so. :s
    Especially " ..............."
    >.<
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    There's been a string of sock puppets lately posting one after the other to artificially boost their threads' views and post counts. I don't have any evidence except that ALL their posts are written in the same manner and style. Seriously. They're not even trying to mask themselves.

Go get a job, stimulate the economy, and get a life.
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Pants hanging low. I really wants to pull them down the heck of it.

OMG YES! I see them all the time in the city, drives me nuts. All you see is underwear, can't stand it!

• Options
    TheKingofSimsTheKingofSims Posts: 24 New Member
    I hate it when I open a door for someone in a shop or when I go in to the road to let someone pass and they just walk by as if I wasn't there!
    I also got annoyed with my cat when I first bought it, I left it at home for an hour when I went to get some food but when I got back it wasn't hungry, I wondered why and later that day I found my fishbowl smashed on the floor and guess what? No fish :'(
  • Options
    One thing I have being. I HATE BEING LATE. No matter where I go, I do not want to be late on anything. I drive me crazy if the bus make me late. I CANT STAND IT. I rather be one or two hours early that being late 15 minutes.

• Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    When you say, "I'm gonna study for this test :smiley:!" And the test comes, "I should have studied :disappointed:."
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    Life!!!
  • Options
    TheKingofSimsTheKingofSims Posts: 24 New Member
    edited December 2014
    The Sims 4 having no toddlers, small maps, loading screens and rubbish graphics...
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited December 2014
    In class when you are given a bunch of questions to answer, but you can't answer one of them. As the teacher gets to the question, in my head I'm going "please not me, please not me"........."Ellis" (OH NO!). :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AngelofHeavenAngelofHeaven Posts: 43 Member
    I get annoyed when I see all the pain and suffering in the world.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    My 2nd grade teacher - she was the type that would hand test papers out all at the same time, then take them up at the same time. If your test wasn't finished, she didn't bother grading the part you did - ZERO - FAIL however your school does the grading. She said that had been her way for years, and I couldn't help but wonder how many kids failed her class.

NOW, I have a learning disability, and I have a hard time with (what some would've considered simple) everyday tasks and problems. I usually have to read something 4 or 5 times before I understand it. This means it took me longer to finish the tests. All of my classmates have finished and I'm stuck on question 6 of a 10 question test (as example). This means I got alot of zero's in class!

I also have a memory problem, but this event has been permanently branded into my brain! One day, she pulled me over for a private conversation and said to me " Why do you even bother trying, you're just going to fail." Let me remind you - She is a second grade teacher and I'm a second grade student! A TEACHER is telling a 2ND GRADE STUDENT to quit trying!! Is that something you'd want your child to be told from a teacher? I went home in tears and told mom and dad to not even bother taking me to school tomorrow...or ever. When they asked why, I told them what I was told. Needless to say, they were outraged - especially dad, who is a Marine and didn't believe in quitting!

The very day my parents went with me to the school - the principal's office to be exact. My memory is abit fuzzy bit when the teacher was ORDERED to grade the (10 question) test of the 6 I was able to answer, I got 4 correct. I don't know what happened to my teacher, but like I said, my memory is fuzzy so if mom or dad told me, I've long since forgotten since I'm 37 now.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited December 2014
    The squirrels on my roof.

For some reason, they really like the part of the roof that's above my room.
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    When people move stuff around on my desk at work. I always know, and it drives me mad! Lol.
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    When there are people that think they are better than you, think they are the best thing created in the world or are attention seeking, when people give attitude, when people don't do their job, when people only care about themselves, when professors expect you to do a bunch of stuff and make the material harder like if is the only class you have, when people judge wrongly, when people try to use others, when people are ignorant and act like they know...there are way more stuff I can't remember.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited December 2014
    Things that annoy me?
    1. people who complain
    2. lists
    3. irony

wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Things that annoy me?
    1. people who complain
    2. lists
    3. irony

I can LoL at this one, yes?
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2014
    I was thinking about this a few minutes ago. At work, when I had a job, how I could be in our hideous neon green uniform top with our company logo on the sleeves and the back and our crappy slogan on the front, standing on a ladder, pricing merchandise and putting it on a shelf and people still felt the need to ask "Do you work here?" Na, I was bored so I snuck in the back stole a uniform and equipment and started to work for free.

And the other way around, when you're shopping and wearing an outfit that is obviously not a work outfit and looks NOTHING like the uniforms at that store and people just assume you work there, even though you don't. This has happened to me since I was 12 (and I was a freakishly tiny thing then people thought I was like 9 or 10, uh no I don't work here, there's laws about that).

Or you're the only cashier at a till, all the others have closed signs up and ropes across them "Is your till open?" Na, I'm just the information desk disguised as a till, as you can clearly see if you stop being stupid, all the other tills are closed, but you're in luck, we have a till 9 3/4 just run between tills 9 and 10 and you'll be transported to it.

Also, the censors on this site... Grr.
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    I would. I copied it from graffiti in a high school bathroom stall. I'd love to know who wrote it. Carved in the stall was this: Things I hate
    1. vandalism 2. lists 3. irony. The principal knows it's there, and he doesn't it want it painted over.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg