Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Forum Challenge...

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Lol~ I'll never tell. XD

I think I'll make some cupcakes tomorrow. Nummy- I've cut out processed sugar and flour so it's interesting to find a good recipe. :yum:

Cupcakes!?!? *gets crazy eyes* That kind of promise can get a boy to behave for weeks...... :o
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    No cookie for me today. I will try to be better the rest of the day though and throughout this weekend! But sometimes you just have to speak up. :o
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    No cookie for me today. I will try to be better the rest of the day though and throughout this weekend! But sometimes you just have to speak up. :o

I think we need to keep feeding you cookies then! That way you cant speak ;)

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Good Morning. :mrgreen:

Lol! ~ No problems. snowman_and_reindeer_hug.gif:cookie:

• Options
    Angella_RosettaAngella_Rosetta Posts: 185 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hi Everyone
    Post edited by Angella_Rosetta on
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    *burp*

you were too late B)

WAIT, am I suppose to be nice too? :s
    ROFL, that cracked me up. Poor jcp, fancy eating his cookies...

I don't have cookies to share, but I do have my favourite Thorntons choccies. Second from the left is best: Sicilian Lemon Mousse. Yum.

thorntons-continental-chocolates-premium-gift-box-chocolates.jpg

@Rflong7 love the new snowman!

• Options
    @elanorbreton any jelly filled chocolates? Oh wait I can't have any today anyways..... :(
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Here is some cookies for everyone :D
    harvest-happiness-try31.jpg
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I found some really big blocks of cheese:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VbObypMxTM

The action hots up after 45 seconds.

Seems silly to cut the blocks up into smaller pieces.

I wonder if they have a burglar alarm?

This is where they cheese is:
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/4175+N+Hwy+101,+Tillamook,+OR+97141,+USA/@45.4857165,-123.8454152,755m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x54eb2c9c508afa35:0x6dd6eb64300a4dab

4175 Highway 101 North
    Tillamook, OR 97141
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I've toured the Tillamook Cheese Factory! They give out free cheese samples. :)

I bet @cheesetruck would like that video.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Wait a minute!

Henning's Cheese sell 3,500lb (1.58 ton) blocks of cheese - they actually ship these blocks - you can buy them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd9T_s6exhc

You see it 10 seconds in.

1.58 ton block of cheese!!!

mammoth_group.jpg
    It's the big one in the middle - 3500lb.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    To eat the big cheese in a year, you would have eat about 4.35Kg per day. I suppose it is doable, if you only ate the cheese and nothing else - ie no c.r.a.c.k.e.r.s. (censored word?) or bread, so no cheese on toast or cheeseburgers too.

EDIT:
    Hold on second!

According to their website they can make 12,000 lb blocks of cheese (almost 5 and a half tons!) - that's like more than 3 times the size of the big block in the middle:
    Henning's Cheese is a family owned cheese factory that has been manufacturing cheese since 1914. We are the last cheese factory in the United States making wheels larger than 75 pounds. We can make wheels as small as 12 pounds or as large as 12,000 pounds. Look through the Available Wheel Sizes to see what wheel would work best for you

EDIT:
    So to eat the really big one in a year, you'd have to eat nearly 15Kgs per day - it just is not doable. Nobody would buy that one.
  • Options
    I would love to try....Cheese is high on my list of priorities!
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    To eat the big cheese in a year, you would have eat about 4.35Kg per day. I suppose it is doable, if you only ate the cheese and nothing else - ie no c.r.a.c.k.e.r.s. (censored word?) or bread, so no cheese on toast or cheeseburgers too.

EDIT:
    Hold on second!

According to their website they can make 12,000 lb blocks of cheese (almost 5 and a half tons!) - that's like more than 3 times the size of the big block in the middle:
    Henning's Cheese is a family owned cheese factory that has been manufacturing cheese since 1914. We are the last cheese factory in the United States making wheels larger than 75 pounds. We can make wheels as small as 12 pounds or as large as 12,000 pounds. Look through the Available Wheel Sizes to see what wheel would work best for you

EDIT:
    So to eat the really big one in a year, you'd have to eat nearly 15Kgs per day - it just is not doable. Nobody would buy that one.

You've never met my husband lol. Just as well we live in another country or he'd be leading the raid on the cheese factory.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Happy Turkey Day! smiley-happy093.gif7954425.gif

And Happy Simming Thursday! :cookie:

Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!!
    happy_thanksgiving_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everybody!!
    Here is something I love to eat! :p
    Cheesecake is my comfort food!!
    Our-Best-Cheesecake-3074.jpg

All I can say about the other cheese is if you ate that much well,,, you would need some serious laxatives! :o (at least I would lol)
  • Options
    Hi, @Terrylin :mrgreen:

Mmmm -Cheesecake. :yum:
  • Options
    I like cheesecake too.
  • Options
    Hi, @Terrylin :mrgreen:

Mmmm -Cheesecake. :yum:

OMG I love your Grinch!! :p
    Hiya @Rflong7 & @plopppo

Cheesecake for everyone!! >:)
    Presidents-Choice-Whole-Cheesecake_large.jpg

So much better than fruit cake! ;)

• Options
    I wish I had lots of food to eat.
    :'(

I get so hungry.
  • Options
    Lol! Yay- more cheesecake. . . *hides some from @plopppo* :wink:

... now, I love Fruitcake, too. We grew up very poor and anything with the word cake in it- I loved it. (My dad also used to bring us his C-rations [back in the olden days] and those had the best fruitcakes). :mrgreen:

My grandmother could make a good fruitcake but mom's should have been used for footballs!! :p
    I think the thing I looked forward to was grandma's Waldorf salad! OMG that was the best!! :p
    I really wasn't a big sweet eater growing up or now either for that matter. I liked cake fresh out of the oven with some butter spread on top while hot. (no icing) I didn't get it very often because it messed up icing the cake. ;) Grandma would give me fresh though!
  • Options
    plopppo wrote: »
    I wish I had lots of food to eat.
    :'(

I get so hungry.

@plopppo you get first helpings then it's free for all! >:)

dd82ced9d35f1b15a30742cd40c37445x.jpg

Saw this and I believe I know that look!! I used to look just like this at the deviled eggs!! I could eat them faster than mom or gram could make them! :p

good-and-bad-food-for-dogs-on-Thanksgiving-at-dogPACER.jpg