Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who Else Does Sims 4 Let's Plays Here? Or Other Sims Games

I very recently started making Sims 4 let's plays and I was wondering who else on this forum does let's plays? Do you do the legacy challenges? Or just regular let's plays? Or both? I would love to know. Thanks

Sorry if this sort of question is frowned upon on this forum.. My bad.
Hello all! If you enjoy Sims 4 Let's Play be sure to check us out right here: ChrylerGames

Our Tumblr

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    AndrewArcade.
  • Options
    TCJGTCJG Posts: 83 Member
    > @colton147 said:
    > AndrewArcade.

Is he on this forum? I was hoping to find others here who post on this forum
    Hello all! If you enjoy Sims 4 Let's Play be sure to check us out right here: ChrylerGames

Our Tumblr
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    AndrewArcade.

I stopped watching him when I found out he likes Kaceytron :(
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    I make Let's Plays on my YouTube Channel SimpleOrigins. It's like one video a week at the moment until I fix my mic or get a new headset but yeah if you want to support me that would be great, if not also okay! :smile:
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    There are tons of lets players. Just look on youtube. My favorites are lifesimmer and xurbansimsx.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    I dont do LPs unless they're records i do LARP however .
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm getting setup now to start doing LP's and Challenges on my YT channel, SimieKins. Haven't begun yet but soon, I hope.

TCJG: What's you YT name and I'll add you to my subs?

I edit because I can't type worth a plum! :p
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• Options
    > @Zarriel said:
    > I'm getting setup now to start doing LP's and Challenges on my YT channel, SimieKins. Haven't begun yet but soon, I hope.
    >
    >
    > TCJG: What's you YT name and I'll add you to my subs?
    >
    > I edit because I can't type worth a plum! :p

My YT Channel is ChrylerGames.
    It's with my girlfriend. We have a lot of fun making videos.

Our Tumblr
  • Options
    > @MrSimmis said:
    > I make Let's Plays on my YouTube Channel SimpleOrigins. It's like one video a week at the moment until I fix my mic or get a new headset but yeah if you want to support me that would be great, if not also okay! :smile:

Ya I just checked out your latest video its similar to the videos my girlfriend and I do on our channel. Our YT is ChrylerGames if you want to check us out.

Our Tumblr
  • Options
    TCJG wrote: »
    > @Zarriel said:<br />
    > I'm getting setup now to start doing LP's and Challenges on my YT channel, SimieKins. Haven't begun yet but soon, I hope.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > TCJG: What's you YT name and I'll add you to my subs?<br />
    > <br />
    > I edit because I can't type worth a plum! :p<br />
    <br />
    My YT Channel is ChrylerGames.<br />
    It's with my girlfriend. We have a lot of fun making videos.

Aww, you two are sooooo cute together! I add ya to my subs.

Origin ID:

• Options
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    I make Let's Plays on my YouTube Channel SimpleOrigins. It's like one video a week at the moment until I fix my mic or get a new headset but yeah if you want to support me that would be great, if not also okay! :smile:

Added you to my subs, MrSimmis.

Origin ID:

• Options
    > @Zarriel said:
    > TCJG wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Aww, you two are sooooo cute together! I add ya to my subs.

Thanks!

Our Tumblr
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I hate to be the lone dissenting voice here but I have to say that I have had a really hard time sitting through a Let's Play, especially if it's one where the filmmaker is playing the game for the very first time. I keep telling them how to do a certain thing that they don't know how to do, and, of course, they never listen to me.

Here's an example (and one of my pet peeves). So, an LP'er buys his/her Sims a Penguin TV and just leaves it on the floor. This is when I yell at my monitor: "Use the re-size option, use the re-size option and make that TV bigger!"

But like I said, they never listen to my pearls of wisdom.

Bah, humbug, I say. :mrgreen:
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    > @Jarsie9 said:
    > I hate to be the lone dissenting voice here but I have to say that I have had a really hard time sitting through a Let's Play, especially if it's one where the filmmaker is playing the game for the very first time. I keep telling them how to do a certain thing that they don't know how to do, and, of course, they never listen to me.
    >
    > Here's an example (and one of my pet peeves). So, an LP'er buys his/her Sims a Penguin TV and just leaves it on the floor. This is when I yell at my monitor: "Use the re-size option, use the re-size option and make that TV bigger!"
    >
    > But like I said, they never listen to my pearls of wisdom.
    >
    > Bah, humbug, I say. :mrgreen:

Ya my girlfriend says she does the same thing :smile:

Our Tumblr
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    CaptainThips aka Iron Seagull is a member here and he does Let's Plays. He's one of my favorite Let's Players and he reviews lots and custom content as well.

I don't know if Lifesimmer and Ipodzeke 1 are on this forum but there also my favs.

Sweetnightengale is on here and she does Let's Plays.
  • Options
    djaygamerdjaygamer Posts: 196 Member
    you should watch LGR - Lazy gamer
  • Options
    I LOVE to watch MaiSims and ImaginingMystic...not sure they're here but I love their LP's.
    Origin ID:

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited November 2014
    I do but do to the mature games on my channel that I also do an LP of I can't share a link. However, I haven't started a sims 4 lp.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    ZxujZxuj Posts: 233 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    I hate to be the lone dissenting voice here but I have to say that I have had a really hard time sitting through a Let's Play, especially if it's one where the filmmaker is playing the game for the very first time. I keep telling them how to do a certain thing that they don't know how to do, and, of course, they never listen to me.

Here's an example (and one of my pet peeves). So, an LP'er buys his/her Sims a Penguin TV and just leaves it on the floor. This is when I yell at my monitor: "Use the re-size option, use the re-size option and make that TV bigger!"

But like I said, they never listen to my pearls of wisdom.

Bah, humbug, I say. :mrgreen:

I thought I was bad.
    It usual takes me 4 or 5 different youtubers of any game before I find one that I enjoy.

For Custom Content Free sims and lots look for me: Zxuj in the gallery
  • Options
    blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    I'm a huge imaginingmystic fan. I want to start doing one myself. What program do you guys use to record the gameplay?
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    I like watching DanTDM
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    @blufaery83 Action is pretty awesome. It's pay to use though!
  • Options
    jenatrujenatru Posts: 42 Member
    I want to do LPs, but my laptop, while a gaming laptop, can't quite handle recording without killing the frame rate. I'm not sure if it would work better if I did the voice over afterwards.
  • Options
    SmoochSmooch Posts: 387 Member
    I've never understood spending your life watching other people spending their life playing a game simulating...life. Just not my cup of tea I guess. I checked out some of these Youtube names you all are dropping and watched a couple of videos. Yeah, just don't get it.
    CxevBFV.gif
  • Options
    blufaery83 wrote: »
    I'm a huge imaginingmystic fan. I want to start doing one myself. What program do you guys use to record the gameplay?

Action! You have to buy the license for the program but it's well worth the $30 you pay for it, IMO. They have a 30 day free trial if you want to use it so you can get a feel for the mechanics of the program. Just Google it.
    Origin ID: