Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D2Diamond's Creations

Hello everyone, and welcome to my little collection of new objects and designs. I'm a novice in the realm of object making, and have been working with the amazing team over at TSR to hone my skills at meshing and textureing, so Constructive Criticism and requests are welcome. Enjoy your look around and know that everything you see here is Free for download at the The Sims Resource.

Since the exchange doesn't accept new objects created with TSR's Workshop, I though I'd show you here what I've created and where you can download them.

Being relatively new to object making, my first set is something I'm pretty proud of, and wanted to share. It's called the Cantor Collection, and the first part consist of a new Dining table, Dining chair, Sideboard, and Japanese Vase.

Each dining item has four color options, dark, medium, light, and red wood, but you can also recolor them however you want. The dining table, is only recolorable for the legs, as the top is glass. The chair, has two color options, frame and seat, the sideboard also, the wood and the knobs. The Japanese vase, comes with six color options, three have the pheasant design, and three without. However it only has one recolor option. The sideboard has over twenty slots, which means you can place objects on all three shelves to give it a nice cluttered look.

This set is currently available for download for Free at The Sims Resource. You can find it here: The Cantor Collection

D2DCantorCollection-1.jpg

~*~

The next part of this collection with feature a wine table, light, bar, and barstool. I'll post here when it's available for download.

Thank you for stopping.

Diamond
TSR%20Banner.png

Comments

• Options
    D2DiamondD2Diamond Posts: 307 Member
    edited June 2014
    The Cantor Bar Collection. Second Set to the Cantor Collection.

This stylish continuation of the Cantor Series boasts a bar, lovely Wine Case, barstool, light, and wall art decor. The wine case does not hold wine, but it has many slots for holding decorative items.* These items have the same base colors as the Cantor Dining Set.

D2DCantorBarSet.jpg

Available for download here: Cantor Bar Collection

Please see the Wine Table for notes on how to place the light.

*If anyone knows how to clone a wine case that will allow slots, please let me know. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,647 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Cantor collection items are very nice :) It looks very nice how you have created them. They will look nice in sims homes. Very nice items that look stylish together in a room.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    Lovely collection! Love it! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you rosemow and yanti68, I appreciate it! :)

The next set done was a remake of my Tetris walls and floors, a design I had made for Sims 2 and was requested for Sims 3. Each wall has two shades of the same color in the center, with four re-color options for the tetris pieces, with the exception of the Full wall, which allows the center to be re-colored while the tetris pieces will all be the same texture.

D2DTetrisSet.jpg

You can download and see more images here: Tetris Set

TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The Curvy Candle Collection.

This set has 10 different colored candles, three candle holders, and one lamp. The candle holders include a floor stand which will hold up to four candles, the table stand which holds three candles, and the wall shelf that holds one candle. The lamp looks like a combination of the table stand and three of the candles, but they do not separate and you can re-color the candles to any texture. The separate candles themselves are not re-colorable.

D2DCurvedCandleSet-1.jpg

D2DCurvedCandleSet1.jpg

You can download and see more images here: Curvy Candle Set
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The Artamishia's Bedroom Set.

The set includes a double bed, single bed, end table, curtain, and lamp that all have the same default color options, of blue, red and brown striped, the statue comes with five variations. The statue is a Crescent moon with a hanging star, on a set of clouds, and has four color channels.

D2DArtasBedroomSet.jpg

You can see more images and download here: Artamishia's Bedroom Set.

TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The Gardenia Box Set.

Remake of the garden planters from Supernatural. It's a set of four planters boxes for your gardening sims. Both the short and tall one tile boxes are the same size as the original planters pot, the 2 x 2 or 2 squared is also a one tile box, and the 2 x 3 box only takes up 1 x 2 tiles. Comes in three color options, with three parts recolorable. THIS SET REQUIRES SUPERNATURAL TO WORK. It will only be decorative without that EP.

D2DGardeniaBoxSet.jpg

GardinaGardenSet.gif

You can download and see more images here: The Gardenia Box Set
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    AnchesAnches Posts: 177 Member
    edited June 2014
    Great Gardenia box :)
    x6kikn.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Recolor of a ladies watch:

BirdWatch.jpg

Three new colors for this new watch. You can download for free and see more images here: Bird Watch
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited June 2014
    What a wonderful sets! Love the Gardenia Box Set especially. The candle collection has really wonderful elegant shape too :)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The Gardenia Build Set 1

Building tools to match the Gardenia Box Set. The Gardenia design continues with these building items for your cottage or home. The set includes: two columns, two different size fences, normal and short, two gates, single and double, a railing, and five new patterns. The columns have four color options, while the rest have three. All located in build mode in their proper categories.

Please see below for images.
    Post edited by D2Diamond on
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Lovely additions! I especially love the gardenia box set! Well done!
  • Options
    D2DGardeniaSet.jpg

You can download here:

Gardenia Build Set 1
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    Windows, doors and arches for the Gardenia Collection. The last addition for the Gardenia collection consists of two arches, three windows, and six doors. Same color combinations as the previous items, and three to four color options per item.

Give your home that finishing touch with the second building set with the Gardenia design. They bring a touch of cottage feel to your home, and have the ability to offer many color combinations. Also look for the Gardenia Collection in the notes.

D2DGardeniaBuildingSetII.jpg

Download Here: Gardenia Building Set II
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    The new build items look very nice! :) The doors, windows and arches will be very nice for simmers to use in their homes. They are great items to have as part of the Gardenia set.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! :)

Ten new planters in square and round shapes. Four in square/rectangle and four in round/oval shapes, and one decagon single and one three plant tower.

The single boxes are 1x1 tile and hold one plant. The 2x2 planters are one tile and hold up to four plants. The 2x3 planters are 1x2 tile and hold up to six plants. The tower is one tile and holds up to three plants at different heights.

Each planter has four color options, and has one texture per option. The tower has three textures so you can recolor each height to it's own pattern.

D2DBoxedPlantersSet.jpg

D2DBoxedPlantersSet_5.jpg

You can download the set for free here: Boxed Planter Set

Thank you everyone for your continued support!
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    The planters look very nice! :) The tower looks especially very great! It is great that the planters come in different colours. They are great to use to grow plants in!
  • Options
    kazuyoshi31kazuyoshi31 Posts: 15 New Member
    Loved your creations! Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    The Ziggurat Endtable Set

Three Endtables with various height tables with glass tops. The Straight has a endtable height center, with coffee table height ends. The Corner endtable has the same heights but fits more into the corner of a room. The Opposite endtable has the the coffee table height in the center with the endtable height on the ends.

Each table has 52 slots on top and bottom shelves to allow a vast variety of places to put your sim's stuff. Each table only four color options, one texture per option, but will look good in about any texture.

Found under endtables.

D2DZigguratSet.jpg

You can download here: The Ziggurat Endtable Set
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    Corner Bathroom Set

Corner features for the sink, toilet and shower. The cabinet sink and toilet were created to fit snugly in the corner of your room, and the shower does not have side walls, but works great in any corner. Also included is a mirror disk with three different bases for it to rest on. Also a beautiful painting by the very talented Socar to decorate your bathroom.

This set can be downloaded here: Corner Bathroom

D2DCorner%20Bathroom%20Set.jpg
    D2DCorner%20Bathroom%20Set_3.jpg

~*~

This may be my last Sims 3 set. Unless I have requests. Those I will always do if possible.

Thank you!

Diamond
    TSR%20Banner.png