Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Threats.

Asuka7794Asuka7794 Posts: 1,431 Member
"We're not working on Sims 5," Rodiek said. "We're not thinking about Sims 5. If Sims 4 isn't successful, there won't be a Sims 5." This isn't an absolute credo, however – when another fan asked for clarification on that statement, Rodiek said, "It's not all or nothing, per se, but something has to pay for 5."

Basically... Buy this half-baked mess or else we won't give you sims 5.

Public Reaction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMtpEluvbCM

HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE SIMS 5 as an APOLOGY for giving us this necrosis mess. Maybe then we will forgive you.

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    The Sims 4 will be better than the Sims 2 when it gets expansions and stuff packs.

All the complainers, including YOU Asuka, will enjoy it when there is enough content.

Good luck trying to eat me, because I am very unhealthy for you - I would end up giving you diabeetus.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Redundant crap from the op.
  • Options
    colton147 wrote: »
    The Sims 4 will be better than the Sims 2 when it gets expansions and stuff packs.

All the complainers, including YOU Asuka, will enjoy it when there is enough content.

Good luck trying to eat me, because I am very unhealthy for you - I would end up giving you diabeetus.

Ate you already. It was delicious.
  • Options
    Asuka7794 wrote: »

Ah... So you wanted diabeetus? Fine with me. XD

By the way, what ever happened to your profile picture Asuka?
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Yes. Omg. Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed how threatening the message was. What is fasc ist company.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

Stop eating people that disagree with you there will be none of us left to fight with. xD

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Apparently they are working on something else in secret. My fingers are crossed that it is a spin off much like Urbz or a console game that can save this franchise from its fall to rock bottom.
    Also Asuka you need to lay off the sheep. You must be putting on a ton of weight I can csll my girl JENNY to help you out if you want?
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Yes please and perhaps make Sims 5 open world. :mrgreen:
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Blame the older computers for the loss of open-world and create-a-style. ;)
  • Options

That'll take a few years to happen... I'm pretty sure Sims 2 was quite enjoyable from the start instead....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options

Lost permission.
    tumblr_lkugwduSPh1qct2jyo1_500.gif
  • Options

Stop eating people that disagree with you there will be none of us left to fight with. xD

Yum.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    *Resists the urge to copy and paste a short rap verse she made about EA over an year ago into her post*

I agree, Asuka. :)
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options

Lost permission.

But you can still use gifs? Good one EA...
  • Options
    I'll blame the actual people who actually took them out.... the developers...
    thumb.jpg
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    EasyToRead wrote: »

That'll take a few years to happen... I'm pretty sure Sims 2 was quite enjoyable from the start instead....

Actually not really. It somewhat was enjoyable, it somewhat wasn't.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Lost permission.

Ah.
    thumb.jpg

tumblr_msmvckQLdA1rtw8b8o1_500.gif
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member

Where are you getting this? Nothing is going to help this game.

It's bland, lifeless, restrictive, and cheap. It's not a case of needing more buy mode objects or an extra town to visit, the problems lie with the engine and the core of the game itself, and no amount of glitchy, half-finished EPs are going to salvage this wreckage.
  • Options
    Rinilex wrote: »

It's bland, lifeless, restrictive, and cheap. It's not a case of needing more buy mode objects or an extra town to visit, the problems lie with the engine and the core of the game itself, and no amount of glitchy, half-finished EPs are going to salvage this wreckage.

I can tell the Sims 4 will be better the Sims 2.
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member

The delusion is strong in this one.
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Apparently they are working on something else in secret. My fingers are crossed that it is a spin off much like Urbz or a console game that can save this franchise from its fall to rock bottom.
    Also Asuka you need to lay off the sheep. You must be putting on a ton of weight I can csll my girl JENNY to help you out if you want?
    He has a fast metabolism. That enables him to eat more sheep. I'd glady volunteer.

Please eat me too <3
    blacksheepdm468x290jpg1.jpg

Lost permission.

Ah.
    thumb.jpg

tumblr_msmvckQLdA1rtw8b8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mu0rpixhrt1sjfx7jo1_500.gif
  • Options

*shackles you in my basement* You will be shackled for awhile... ;)
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

Should I be scared because I don't like that image in my head. LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options

There are no basments in TS4. Therefore you have no power here.
  • Options

zJ4Kq_zps7a9162d9.gif

tumblr_mmmzd7wF0p1qfy2kdo1_r1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top