Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too early for Christmas Lights?

Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
Is it too early for Christmas lights and music? Christmas is one of my FAVORITE holidays EVER........and I have vids to share. However, if the majority doesn't want to see these vids then I won't post them, but I think that they are cool. Also, I would like to add that I would PM any who feel differently and wants to see......

Personally though, the whole rushing the holidays thing, isn't my thing either. However I feel as though since Thanksgiving hardly has any music associated with it, that I don't mind hearing the music or seeing the lights. Decorating though, that should remain to be until after Thanksgiving is over and done with.

Comments

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTbpuQzMnxA

Hope you like it for those who want to watch..........and if you want more, I will post more!
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    It's certainly not too early for Christmas pressies. I'm always wanting stuff.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    unless youre lazy like me and just leave them on year round... then all the bulbs are broken
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    plopppo wrote: »
    It's certainly not too early for Christmas pressies. I'm always wanting stuff.

Cool! Well, I hope you like the first vid I posted! Here's another.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szLmAPW39uE

This one is particularly awesome.......
  • Options
    unless youre lazy like me and just leave them on year round... then all the bulbs are broken

My Mom and Dad put them up and take them down, but surely not as elaborate as the two vids I just posted. Could you imagine living next door to these people? LMAO!!
  • Options
    And now for something completely random............

My feet are freezing!! UGH!! But I leave for work in a few minutes and they will surely warm up!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    It's never too early for Christmas lights. Go on, put them up. It's the winter weather I want to hold off.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    You got it JCP!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfz1pyq3EhE

Hope this one shows up and is normal.........I know I posted before but it came out wonky......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Almost everyone puts on their Christmas Lights and Decors after All Saint's day here where I live. I say no problem with that, let's get on with the holiday spirit! :)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Bear31 wrote: »

My Mom and Dad put them up and take them down, but surely not as elaborate as the two vids I just posted. Could you imagine living next door to these people? LMAO!!

I'd be embaressed to even put on my house number light on...

then again I wouldn't need to put on anything since they'll be so bright
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    look up Holiday Clusterf**k nostalgia critic ( thats not me censoring thats how the video spelled it ) on youtube and you'll know how i feel about it
  • Options
    :o
  • Options
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,452 Member
    edited November 2014
    Bear31 wrote: »
    Is it too early for Christmas lights and music? Christmas is one of my FAVORITE holidays EVER........and I have vids to share. However, if the majority doesn't want to see these vids then I won't post them, but I think that they are cool. Also, I would like to add that I would PM any who feel differently and wants to see......

Personally though, the whole rushing the holidays thing, isn't my thing either. However I feel as though since Thanksgiving hardly has any music associated with it, that I don't mind hearing the music or seeing the lights. Decorating though, that should remain to be until after Thanksgiving is over and done with.

No it isn't. Sirius XM already has their Holly and Holiday Tradition Christmas Music Stations up. Dish already has thier holiday stations as well.

• Options
    I wonder if turkeys know? I mean, like on a farm - do the animals all ask each other what they are doing for Christmas or do they just know? They must get a bit suspicious.
  • Options
    GigiK500GigiK500 Posts: 73 Member
    mmm I would wait till after thanksgiving
  • Options
    plopppo wrote: »
    I wonder if turkeys know? I mean, like on a farm - do the animals all ask each other what they are doing for Christmas or do they just know? They must get a bit suspicious.

Lmao!! Well the farmer sharpening his axe is a big clue in......can't have Christmas without a delicious turkey!!
  • Options
    katycat737katycat737 Posts: 225 Member
    It's already snowing where I live so it's actually too late to put on Christmas decor lol.
    Happy Simming
  • Options
    goofygoober25goofygoober25 Posts: 149 Member
    look up Holiday Clusterf**k nostalgia critic ( thats not me censoring thats how the video spelled it ) on youtube and you'll know how i feel about it

That guy's voice made me want to saw off my ears.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Some families in my apartment complex have had their colored lights up since late October...but that's because we have a lot of Hindu families here and they use the Christmas lights to celebrate Diwali, the Hindu Festival of Lights. Then they turn them off until Thanksgiving when they turn them back on to honor the American Christmas season. It's really cool. B) (One apartment across from us had the colored lights for Diwali and Jack O Lanterns for Halloween -- very multicultural.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Oh, and there's this too:

http://youtu.be/ov8qcuE6T8w
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    Oh, and there's this too:

http://youtu.be/ov8qcuE6T8w

Cute! :D
  • Options
    you people can have your fancyschmancy dancing houses . Im sticking to Christmas Tree Lane this year and every year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jMmVulKK88
    Its just something you have to experience
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    It's far too early. Then again I think it's always too early for christmas stuff. (I am not a fan of christmas.)
  • Options
    as long as Christmas keeps the Christ in it im happy