Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    @Pixieydust Thank you for offering to help me, but firefox must have gotten scared of the reset button and decided to cooperate. :p I think there might have been some updating or something happening while I tried to open way too many tabs for ad watching.

I don't really use chrome for anything but ad watching and it is much faster in loading the sites. That might be because I don't use it for anything else, though. Don't have any plug-ins or bookmarks saved in it.
  • Options
    Or it might have been EA's scheduled server maintenance. ;) I just got a message about that when I clicked post on the last comment.
  • Options
    Expired:
    622) MultiTab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hours (less than 163)
    part of: Technophobe No More, May 2012 Compilation

Up Now:
    623) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    part of: Provence, World Inspiration Compilation

Up Next:
    624) Le Cirque Esprit / ? / 1797 / % / 2 hours (repeat of 57, 131, 324 and 538)
    part of: Le Cirque Celebration!

625) Furoshiki Hanging / ? / 25 / % / ? hours
    part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining, Best of 2012 Compilation
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    I'm okay with snow, but only when it's around Christmas. :p

This is my way of thinking too, haha ;)
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @KittyKat8103 thanks so much for the Old Mill items - you are too kind. Hopefully The Old Mill shows up soon... Mills...Mills...Mills.

You are very welcome @simgeek79 :)! Thank you very much for the untamed ivy! Hoping the Mill pops up soon too!

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    I believe we should have 2 inches of snow for Christmas week and then they can wrap it all up and store it 'til next winter. Unfortunately, I live in Wisconsin :p
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    @despina53 Maybe you need a second residence then and then you can only return to Wisonsin for Christmas Week. ;)

I would love to have snow on Christmas. I think we didn't have that for a while. And it's definitely not cold enough for snow now. It's just grey and rainy and not nice. Well right now it's just dark, because it's the middle of the night, but it doesn't even look that much different to late afternoon. And I just closed my window, because I heard strange sounds and I had creepy dreams when I fell asleep this afternoon. Now I can't go back to sleep. :\
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Hello all and good evening! Look like it will take a while for the mills pops up. Sure waiting and still chanting for mills. I had busy day yesterday and today. My daughter had bad luck with her water pipe frozen. Now she hope it's unfreeze so she go home. Been snowing and temp drop -12° But was sick early this morning with ear infection but no longer hurt. Been busy day. I been missing out writing down lists so I know which been repeat and so forth. Well heading to bed. Good night happy simming! Oh.....can someone check something for me. How much is to get the midnight hollow? Thanks. ;)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @Pugslover4 Midnight Hollow Gold is 3524 points and the Standard Version would be 2426 for full price. You could try MMAO to get a cheaper offer, though. I got mine for 22% off from that machine.

And if you get the Standard Version, there is currently no way to get the toyshop without later buying the Gold Version and paying for the Standard one twice. And I don't know if that will ever change, because the toyshop wouldn't really work without the Savvy Seller's Collection.

ETA: Also sorry to hear about your ear infection. I get those a lot as well and they are no fun. :( And that's a big drop in temperature. I hope your daughter's water pipe is fixed soon.
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @ Spreadsheet team - I can clock in now
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    awellenbl wrote: »
    @Pugslover4 Midnight Hollow Gold is 3524 points and the Standard Version would be 2426 for full price. You could try MMAO to get a cheaper offer, though. I got mine for 22% off from that machine.

And if you get the Standard Version, there is currently no way to get the toyshop without later buying the Gold Version and paying for the Standard one twice. And I don't know if that will ever change, because the toyshop wouldn't really work without the Savvy Seller's Collection.
    I thought / understood (from posts? EA info?) that if you had Midnight Hollow standard and wanted Gold you could contact EA Store, and they would arrange it for you for the price difference. Maybe that is far too sensible?
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    awellenbl wrote: »

I thought / understood (from posts? EA info?) that if you had Midnight Hollow standard and wanted Gold you could contact EA Store, and they would arrange it for you for the price difference. Maybe that is far too sensible?

Maybe that is possible, if you get the right costumer service person. I didn't want to risk it not working or having to contact them countless times. I don't think it says so anywhere on the store pages and if they didn't release that information anywhere they could change their policy about it at any time. So I waited until I could afford the Gold Version, because I really wanted the toyshop.

ETA: I had shop mode on in game today and it offered Midnight Hollow Standard Version for me to buy, even though I have the Gold Version, which I could pick from the list. The website gives me a blue download button for both versions, though. But the in game store is sometimes acting weird about items still being available to buy even though they are right there in the catalog already. I also don't know why I had shop mode on in the first place.
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    So far I haven't found any ads today. It looks like this week I'll have the least amount of points from the ads since I started keeping track. I'm still search for them and hoping to find one today and it pays.

Congrats Jenna on finding the ads. Sounds like your luck with the ads might be getting better. :)
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @kellycot1 oh congrats on finishing up your studies! there's nothing like the freedom that comes with that being done. i love being a student, but one thing about it is, you always have something you should be working on or studying! it's a great weight off when that's all done.

we've had pretty cold weather here, too, freezing temperatures, but we rarely get snow. my four-year-old son this morning asked if it was going to snow because he wants to make a snowman. poor kid-- that is highly unlikely!
  • Options
    Expired:

Now:
    624) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours (repeat of 57, 131, 324 and 538)

Up Next:
    625) Furoshiki Hanging / ? / 25 / % / 2 hours

626) Romanza Bridal Party / ? / 922 / % / ? hours
    (not part of any compilations)
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Romanza Bridal Party! Sweet! Looks like I'm staying up til 1am!

Your gift came just in time @awellenbl ;) Thank you again! :D
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Expired:

Up Now:
    624) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours (more than 57, 131 and 324, less than 538)

Up Next:
    625) Furoshiki Hanging / ? / 25 / % / 2 hours

626) Romanza Bridal Party / ? / 922 / % / ? hours
  • Options
    Yay for something new showing up. Let's hope it's a good price. How high would the discount have to be to make it free for you, @KittyKat8103?

And you were really fast, @Radlee. Also I feel bad for your poor son not being able to build a snowman. Maybe you can take him somewhere with snow for a weekend sometime? There used to lots of snow here when I was little and I loved building snowmen and most of all going sleigh riding. We lived in a very flat part of the country, but there was one small hill close by and that was still tons of fun.
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    I am one of the people who still need the esprit set...I own three of the items and it puts the set at 420, still too pricey for me as I have about 200 points...lol but I know it will come around again so it is okay!

I ended up not buying the rock and roll set..just in case something really awesome goes on sale..oh the tiki livingroom set is 45 points I think...maybe I should grab it?
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    Hi everyone!
    RL has been running me crazy, had an exhibit table at an event tonight and everything that could go wrong before it started did go wrong. Now i'm wondering why there's no wine in the house. I hope everyone is doing well and thank you @awellenbl for the gifts i was not expecting that at all and i'm getting closer to a green button on the Bayside Set.

I was going to fire up my game i'm trying to redo the Olympia Physique lot to add the basketball court and climbing wall but i think i'm going to climb in bed and set an alarm for Romanza Bridal.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    @awellenbl, I was fast because I started working on it before the switch-over! my son is asleep right now so i actually have both hands free, so i thought i'd take advantage of it to help out our spreadsheet team. usually when he's asleep, i try to sleep, so i'll probably lie down soon.

@kittykat8103 i am excited to see romanza bridal party up, too! i hope it's a really good deal, especially if you're staying up for it. i wonder if the discount will be enough to make me bite... i'm still not getting many ads, and i only have 17% of the collection so far.
  • Options
    Suture0Suture0 Posts: 49 Member
    edited November 2014
    Is it a good or bad thing I have the last four items coming up?
    Good luck on the prices for everyone waiting for the next deals!
    I live in Florida, so if anyone wants to send their unwanted snow my way please feel free! Except Monday. Monday isn't a good time for me.
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    It feels a bit odd seeing everyone talking about how cold it is where they are, here it is very hot today we had to put the air conditioner on.

I always like hearing about other people's Christmas, a few of you said it snows around Christmas. Here it is usually extremely hot. We normally have all doors and windows open or have to put the air con on and we usually eat salad and cold food outside on the deck, which I am assuming is very different from many of you. I would love to travel somewhere and experience Christmas when its cold one year.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    BookNerd26BookNerd26 Posts: 541 Member
    AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Romanza Bridal Party! Sweet! Looks like I'm staying up til 1am!

Your gift came just in time @awellenbl ;) Thank you again! :D
    I know that the only wedding set I need then I have them all

• Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    So you guys said that Sharper Sim Sleeper thing is good to have while sims are at the University? I am going to work on getting that before the sale is up. Or maybe I should wait for a dd? There are so many options!! LOL The only this is it seems to be pretty big and clunky...do you guys have a hard time placing it?

That wedding set is nice, but I only own one thing so I will be waiting..I am sad I missed that dress today the pink one or was it yesterday? Hoping to see some big venues we are all looking forward to!!
  • Options
    @Pixieydust The Tiki Living Room isn't on sale, is it? Unless you really want the items now, I would probably wait.

@notthecar You are welcome for those Bayside items. I thought I gifted them to you when the kitchen was still on sale, but maybe I just meant to do that and was too late for that. Sorry about that.

@Radlee Sleeping while your baby is sleeping certainly sounds like a good idea as long as your older son permits that. ;) I hope you can catch a few hours of sleep and have your baby wake you in time for an awesome Bridal Party set deal. :D

@missy2311 That does sound like a very different Christmas atmosphere. I haven't ever had Christmas dinner outside because that wouldn't be fun, even if it isn't snowing. :p
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top