Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone know when frist EP is coming out and what would you like it to be?

I would like pets or music themed one

Comments

• Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Well, let me ask the magic conch shell. Magic conch shell, will the first expansion pack for The Sims 4 come out soon?
    tumblr_inline_mvrq6pKYGF1s5gl0a.png

Okay, so will it be themed around the beautiful Dracula?
    tumblr_inline_mvrq6pKYGF1s5gl0a.png

:o
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    someone said that the gurus said that EP's take about 5-6 months to release after the base game has been released... im with you on the pets though for sure lol <3
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Options
    Olwyncfoxsimmer1Olwyncfoxsimmer1 Posts: 27 Member
    other words it will be next year before we can move forward B) <3
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    The magical conch shell is saying no because it knows that mermaids will be first!

IMPOSSIBLE! :p
  • Options
    pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    The magical conch shell is saying no because it knows that mermaids will be first!

Zombies. THEN mermaids

• Options
    Olwyncfoxsimmer1Olwyncfoxsimmer1 Posts: 27 Member
    zombies rocks B)
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    no one knows...if pets were the first EP id be very concerned that the devs really didn't care at all about whats going on with their new game
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Yeah. D: would love an open for business expansion pack again or magic.. :D
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Most likely a travel pack!
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    other words it will be next year before we can move forward B)

If they do one
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    pezhead7 wrote: »

Zombies. THEN mermaids

Zombie Mermaids?

70449-The-very-best-Community-gifs-e7gd.gif
  • Options
    haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    Zombie Mermaids?

Twisted_Princess__Ariel_by_jeftoon01.jpg

I wanna be, where the braaaaaiiinnnnssss are.
    Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • Options
    So, am I the only one who wants Dracula to make an (official) appearance in The Sims 4? Anyone? Hello?

:'(
  • Options
    As long as he isn't a cornball like in Buffy or Van Helsing.
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    So, am I the only one who wants Dracula to make an (official) appearance in The Sims 4? Anyone? Hello?

:'(

aye...Dracula is so 1931
  • Options
    pezhead7 wrote: »
    As long as he isn't a cornball like in Buffy or Van Helsing.

The Dracula in Van Helsing was my second choice only because of his cheesiness So, which Dracula would you like to see?
  • Options
    Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    Open For Business or something similar with a new world attached like Bluewater or whatever it was called from TS2, with some houses, but mostly businesses we can own and run. I would like them to expand on our existing worlds, so maybe when we install the next EP, extra subhoods open up in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Beg your pardon but Buffy is NOT a Vampire - she is a Slayer.

EP are generally 5-6 months apart - so probably February. I hear the first is possible OFB like - but that could be just a guess, but seeing a certain female Guru is known to be their favorite EP from Sims 2 and we never got one for Sims 3 because of the fully Open world. It was mentioned that the way Sims 4 was - it is now again fully possible. I find it odd this was even brought up if this was not an idea going around and this was brought up the month before Sims 4 came out. Then there was a few rumors going around about 2-3 weeks ago that it was an OFB type ep being worked on - which actually seemed to disappoint some people who were looking for a Generation type ep. But again as far as i can see it was just a rumor that was going on over on the Sims facebook page. I did find it odd the Sim Guru's on the site were actively posting on that page and not once did they dispell the rumor. But on the other hand they did not deny it either. They said simply they could not respond to to anything regarding future content and eps. Same as they say here.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Beg your pardon but Buffy is NOT a Vampire - she is a Slayer.

I was referring to Dracula and the tongue in cheek portrayal ON Buffy The Bampire Slayer.

• Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Give us a Sports EP! (totally kidding)
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I hope the newest EP is something lame like a bicylcing only EP just to see everyones reaction...