Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well well well...

DevilH4DevilH4 Posts: 467 Member
So after it took me, smoogie, and a few other simmers getting banned, multiple threads closed and/or deleted, and many many many disputes saying why it would be a good idea to have a an off topic section, now there is one...

Comments

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Now... It all feels like a dream... Your efforts weren't in vain...
    tumblr_m8rox9LzmG1qhk6l1.gif
  • Options
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Now... It all feels like a dream... Your efforts weren't in vain...
    tumblr_m8rox9LzmG1qhk6l1.gif

You're right munchie...now....lets do this...
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    tumblr_mm0t249Lpt1r9ku1so1_500.gif
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Glad you could join the party! By the way, did your last thread about posting Sims gifs get shut down?
  • Options
    Yeah,it did ENolan, but I started a gif thread on here titled, "I think its time"
  • Options
    DevilH4 wrote: »
    Yeah,it did ENolan, but I started a gif thread on here titled, "I think its time"

I took forever trying to something with my first real off topic thread and was going to @ mention you to get your attention about the section. Pity some of the older Gen.TS4 forum goers went to different forums for their banter now. I would've loved to see what they posted here.
  • Options
    ENolan wrote: »

I took forever trying to something with my first real off topic thread and was going to @ mention you to get your attention about the section. Pity some of the older Gen.TS4 forum goers went to different forums for their banter now. I would've loved to see what they posted here.

I had an old account here, got banned
  • Options

Wait... Did I once call you out on your mustache?
  • Options

OLLp7RU.gif
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member

OLLp7RU.gif
    [/quote]

Why hello there
  • Options
    steve7859 wrote: »

OLLp7RU.gif

Why hello there
    [/quote]

Helllooo
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    How are you people putting texts at the top of your profiles¿¿¿
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    DanyhaasDanyhaas Posts: 343 Member
    u were banned?
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    and the ban wasnt permanent?
  • Options
    Danyhaas wrote: »

It was, just made a new account
  • Options

OLLp7RU.gif

Oh my god, if this is bamcam, I'm officially slamming my head into a desk... next door... probably while the neighbor is sleeping... under no roof...
  • Options

OLLp7RU.gif

Oh my god, if this is bamcam, I'm officially slamming my head into a desk... next door... probably while the neighbor is sleeping... under no roof...

Better wear a helmet when you do then lol
  • Options

and why are you still here? mods always ban double accounts
    hazza got banned at least 10 times
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member

and why are you still here? mods always ban double accounts
    hazza got banned at least 10 times

That's because hazza couldn't keep himself from going bad.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options

OLLp7RU.gif

012.jpg
    SON OF A QWARK!!!

The Classy Mustached man was hiding behind another title! What's next?! A Protopet?!

Protopet.JPG

I spoke too soon!
  • Options

OLLp7RU.gif

012.jpg
    SON OF A QWARK!!!

The Classy Mustached man was hiding behind another title! What's next?! A Protopet?!

Protopet.JPG

I spoke too soon!

Then its gonna be those Nexus monsters lol
  • Options

OLLp7RU.gif

012.jpg
    SON OF A QWARK!!!

Protopet.JPG

I spoke too soon!

I can't tell if that was a joke about the Nexus forums or the Nethers from the last game....

But if we want to worry about what's next, well... LAWRENCE!!!!

[img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view6/4081280/dr-nefarious-malfunctions-o.gif[/img]
  • Options

OLLp7RU.gif

012.jpg
    SON OF A QWARK!!!

Protopet.JPG

I spoke too soon!

I can't tell if that was a joke about the Nexus forums or the Nethers from the last game....

[img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view6/4081280/dr-nefarious-malfunctions-o.gif[/img]

lol the nethers
  • Options

OLLp7RU.gif

012.jpg
    SON OF A QWARK!!!

Protopet.JPG

I spoke too soon!

lol the nethers

After I posted, I realized I still had the box and saw the title. Plumming plum, am I an idiot... I forgot the name despite the fact I laughed at the potential reference.
    [img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view5/4081081/dr-nefarious-derp-o.gif[/img]