The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HEY LOOK AT ME! The Sims 4 Survey

I dont think its fair EA only sends these surveys out to a select few people. Id love to give my input and im tired of them not noticing most of us.
Im gonna answer every single question in that survey. I hope everyone else who didnt, will answer too and hopefully they read EVERYONES opinion.

You are now going to see some potential themes that are being considered for future the sims 4 expansion packs. please read each description carefully and answer the questions that follow.

Health and Wellness
Help your sims live a happier and healthier life! Participate in all new wellness activities including emotionally soothing massages, mud baths, acupunture, steam rooms, saunas, and personal training. Youll also have the opportunity to open and manage a welness centre to spread health and happiness, while earning some extra simoleans in the process.

How interested are you in this pack?

Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Supernatural
Explore the mysterious world of the Supernatural where youll be able to create vampires, elementals, or even supernatural friends to help you around the house. Youll also be able to discover mysterious rune stones that allow you to control elements. However, becareful how your sims live, or the dead may return as mischeivious spirits to torment your sims and their emotions.

Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

City Living
Its time for your sims to experience city living. Meet brand new neighbours and friends as your sims live in a loft or an apartment in one of the many high rise buildings. Your sims will be able to check out the latest bands and DJs and dance the night away in the new rooftop nightclubs. If you feel inspired, youll even have a chance to start a band and try to make it big!

Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested- Side note: Dont you dare try to make high rise buildings again with only one apartment inside.. do what you do best and stick to low rises if you cant figure out skyscrapers.
Not very interested

Town Life
Create a vibrant and evolving new town for your sims to explore! Build out your town with new venues such as pop up restaurants, coffee shops, and farmers markets, amongst others. Change the rules of your town by becoming mayor and making your own laws or use new neighbourhood editing tools to fully customize your town as you see fit!

Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Business owner
Experience the life of an entrepreneur in the sims 4. Build a variety of different business types and manage both employees and customers alike. create unique products and imbue them with special sentimental values, and run your business as you see fit.

Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Fame and Fortune
Experience the rise to fame with your sims! Have your sim be the latest A-list actress, pop star singer or hot shot film director, Youll also be able to share the films you create on the gallery for others to enjoy. If living the life of a star isnt your thing, you cna become a freelance photgrapher and make a fortune taking pictures as a papparazzi.

Extremely interested- Side note: Please include something new this time around.. how about modelling? or star athletes? Talk show hosts?? Even reality tv star!! Director, singer and actress again is a bit dull. Include them, but lets include others as well.
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Active careers
Your sims will have the chance to experience a variety of fully interactive careers that provide exciting gameplay and opportunities for you to tell all new stories. Directly control your sims' every action while theyre on the job and watch as they create new inventions as a scientist, help cure others as a doctor, or solve crimes as a detective amongst other career options.

Extremely interested- Side note: again with the SAME THINGS as the older expansions, if youre gonna keep the old concept, introduce new things to feature. Detective AGAIN? :/
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Now we're going to show you more details on another potential expansion pack.
The following features belong to the Business owner pack
-Create and manage a business: Design a store to attract the right customers, fill it with the right items to drive sales, manage the business by hiring and firing employees, and advertise to gain more customers.
-Create a clothing boutique: Create custom fashions to sell in your own clothing boutique.
-Art gallery: Fill your art gallery with unique paintings and photographs while managing ti at the same time.
-Bakeries and cafes: Create tasty treats and sell them to customers in your own bakery or cafe.
-Share your stories: Share your businesses with teh world using the gallery. Can other players run your business better than you?
-Photography career: Capture timeless memories with your camera and sell your images to the highest bidder.

How interested are you in each feature?

Create and manage a business
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Create a clothing boutique
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Art gallery
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Bakeries and cafes
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Share your stories
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Photography career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

The following features belong to the Town Life expansion pack
-Brand new venues: Visit a variety of places around town including restaurants, coffee shops and laundromats.
-Community events: Participate in new events happening all over town! Buy fresh groceries from the farmers market. Or have a fancy dinner at an exclusive pop up restaurant.
-Be the Mayor: Get into a career as a local politician! Start off as a community organizer, setting up protests at the new city hall venue. get enough support and become the mayor, making new laws that affect the whole world!
-Customize the town: Decorate your entire town with new neighbourhood editing tools. Control which sims visit the town and even which oens move in with a variety of options.

Brand new venues
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Community events
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested- Side Note: i would love events, but leaving my house leaves me forced to use the loading screens, which i am not a fan of :(
Not very interested

Be the Mayor
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Customize the town
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

The following features belong to the Fame and Fortune expansion pack
-Become a Celebrity: Climb the celebrity ladder to fame and fortune. Manage your image and online persona, sign autographs, enjoy the adoration of fans, or hide from the paparazzi.
-Acting career: Your sims will be able to perform in their own movies - including action, adventure, comedies, musicals, and silent films.
-Singing Career: Train those vocal chords to perfection. Or dont! Being a pop singer isnt just about being able to sing - you have to have the popularity to back it up.
-Film Directing career: Produce that latest indie art film, or go all out for this seasons blockbuster. When its complete, share it on the gallery, and have your real life friends vote you to fame!
-Photography: Take award winning photos to help celebrities improve their image or utilize your camera to catch celebrities in awkward situations as a paparazzi.
-Hollywood Parties: throw exclusive parties and control the exclusive guest list to ensure only the A-list can attend.
-Explore the studio backlot: Explore the studio backlot to discover different stages and props to utilize in your different films.

Become a Celebrity
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Acting career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Singing Career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Film Directing career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested- Side Note: i am NOT interested in the social aspect! A lot of us play this alone.. I wont have anybody to "vote me to fame".. So its unfair. Leave the voting to the sims, not the simmers.
Not very interested

Photography
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Hollywood Parties
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Explore the studio backlot
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

The following features belong to the Active Careers expansion pack
-Doctor Career: As a doctor, youll be able to examine and treat patients, perform surgery, and deliver babies - all within the new hospital.
-Scientist Career: Create new inventions in the science lab, conduct experiments on yourself and others, and perhaps even uncover aliens, alien worlds, and alien technology in the desert as a scientist.
-Detective career: youll be able to investigate unique crime scenes, book and interrogate sims at the police station, and patrolt he streets solving crimes as the newest detective on the block.
-Office career: As a sales expert, youll be working the phones, gossiping in the lunch room, playing office pranks on your boss and closing big deals.
-Maid career: As a maid for hire, youll be helping sims keep their homes clean, but youll also be learning their deepest secrets in the process.
-Personal stylist career: Become a personal shopper and outift your clients with the latest clothing, makeup and accessories.
-architect career: using build mode, youll get to design and build houses and venues for all fo your neighbours and fellow citizens of your town - for a fee of course.
-Interior decorator: with an eye for interior design, youll get to design styled rooms for all your clients.
-New neighbourhoods: travel to and explore new career based neighbourhoods that have offices, hospitals, etc. as well as new collectibles, that will help you get the job done right.

Doctor Career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Scientist Career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Detective career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Office career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Maid career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Personal stylist career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Architect career
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

Interior decorator
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

New neighbourhoods
Extremely interested
Very interested
Somewhat interested
Not very interested

You mentioned that you've purchased the sims 4. Have you played with careers in the sims 4?
Yes
No

You mentioned you were unsatisfied with careers in the sims. Below are some reasons why people may not be satisfied with careers. Select all that apply.
I dont understand how careers work
There arent enough careers
I dont have enough control of the advancement of my career
The career gameplay isnt rewarding
There are traditional careers missing
Other: I dont like the way they made writer and painter an "office type" of career. I liked the free spiritedness of doing what you wanted, when you wanted. Like a true artist.

Wow that was a lot, and i typed it all out, no copy and paste -.- So someone please take my opinion down so i didnt just waste my time. :)

Comments

• Options
    AmovitamsimAmovitamsim Posts: 38 Member
    I would certainly do the real survey, but I don't have time to type so much text. Can I copy and edit yours with my answers?
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    I wish I got the survey, but once again they send it to only some people just like the demo lol.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    bosslaydee wrote: »

Health and Wellness
    Help your sims live a happier and healthier life! Participate in all new wellness activities including emotionally soothing massages, mud baths, acupunture, steam rooms, saunas, and personal training. Youll also have the opportunity to open and manage a welness centre to spread health and happiness, while earning some extra simoleans in the process.

I don't understand how EA is going to make this into an expansion pack. It doesn't seem like enough to go on.

I know it sounds really boring imo and i definitly wouldn't buy it
  • Options
    Bluedragon714Bluedragon714 Posts: 47 Member
    I would've fill out survey. In fact, I fill out a survey about EA custom service. However, I guess, am still not good enough to have an opinion when comes Sims 4 and future expansion pack. it would've been far more fair. If EA posted Expansion survey here on the site.

But, it feels like EA has their favorite customs. and those are the people who get their voices heard. While the rest of us get over looked.
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited October 2014
    They don't just send them to a select few. they send them out at random. I've gotten a couple in the past. there are probably hundreds of thousands of people who are registered sims players. They aren't going to send surveys out to each one every time. Your name may or may not come up at some point.

I agree on the Wellness expansion. A stuff pack maybe, but I can't see what they have in mind to make it a whole expansion.
  • Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited October 2014
    1. Health and Wellness
    Very interested.
    2. Supernatural
    Extremely interested. I have always loved Supernatural. <3
    3. City Living
    Not very interested.
    4. Town Life
    Somewhat interested.
    5. Business Owner
    Extremely interested. Open For Business was awesome, and hopefully this will be a much better version of it. :D
    6. Fame and Fortune
    Somewhat interested.
    7. Active Careers
    Very interested. Not sure how the expansion is gonna turn out, but still really interested. :)

+ Create and manage a business
    Extremely interested.
    + Create a clothing boutique
    Very interested.
    + Art gallery
    Very interested.
    + Bakeries and cafes
    Extremely interested.
    + Share your stories
    Not very interested.
    + Photography career
    Not very interested.

Okay there seem to be less features than Open For Business. :\ Hopefully they will include much more, though. :)

+ Brand new venues
    Somewhat interested.
    + Community events
    Not very interested. If this is all there is, at least.
    + Be the Mayor
    Extremely interested. This better be well-developed. :#
    + Customize the town
    Not very interested. Until I know more about this. :)

+ Become a Celebrity
    Somewhat interested.
    + Acting career
    Somewhat interested.
    + Singing Career
    Somewhat interested.
    + Film Directing career
    Somewhat interested.
    + Photography
    Somewhat interested.
    + Hollywood Parties
    Somewhat interested.
    + Explore the studio backlot
    Somewhat interested.

I am Not Very Interested with all of these features, though maybe there are more to them. So I just keep it Somewhat Interested.

+ Doctor Career
    Very interested.
    + Scientist Career
    Very interested. Almost Extremely Interested. :)
    + Detective career
    Somewhat interested.
    + Office career
    Not very interested.
    + Maid career
    Somewhat interested. The deepest secrets part got me. :p
    + Personal stylist career
    Somewhat interested. Not good at creating Sims. :(
    + Architect career
    Somewhat interested. Not good at building. :(
    + Interior decorator
    Somewhat interested. Not good at building. :(
    + New neighbourhoods
    Extremely interested. Of course. :)

You mentioned that you've purchased the sims 4. Have you played with careers in the sims 4?
    Yes.

You mentioned you were unsatisfied with careers in the sims. Below are some reasons why people may not be satisfied with careers. Select all that apply.
    Other: Just like your answer. :) I dont like the way they made writer and painter an "office type" of career. I liked the free spiritedness of doing what you wanted, when you wanted. Like a true artist.

Thanks @bosslaydee for typing all of this down. You are appreciated. :)
  • Options
    If EA interested.This is how I would've fill out the survey

Health and Wellness

Very interested

Supernatural
    Explore the mysterious world of the Supernatural where youll be able to create vampires, elementals, or even supernatural friends to help you around the house. Youll also be able to discover mysterious rune stones that allow you to control elements. However, becareful how your sims live, or the dead may return as mischeivious spirits to torment your sims and their emotions.

Somewhat interested

City Living
    Its time for your sims to experience city living. Meet brand new neighbours and friends as your sims live in a loft or an apartment in one of the many high rise buildings. Your sims will be able to check out the latest bands and DJs and dance the night away in the new rooftop nightclubs. If you feel inspired, youll even have a chance to start a band and try to make it big!

Not very interested

Town Life
    Create a vibrant and evolving new town for your sims to explore! Build out your town with new venues such as pop up restaurants, coffee shops, and farmers markets, amongst others. Change the rules of your town by becoming mayor and making your own laws or use new neighbourhood editing tools to fully customize your town as you see fit!

Extremely interested

Business owner
    Experience the life of an entrepreneur in the sims 4. Build a variety of different business types and manage both employees and customers alike. create unique products and imbue them with special sentimental values, and run your business as you see fit.

Somewhat interested

Fame and Fortune
    Experience the rise to fame with your sims! Have your sim be the latest A-list actress, pop star singer or hot shot film director, Youll also be able to share the films you create on the gallery for others to enjoy. If living the life of a star isnt your thing, you cna become a freelance photgrapher and make a fortune taking pictures as a papparazzi.

Extremely interested

Active careers
    Your sims will have the chance to experience a variety of fully interactive careers that provide exciting gameplay and opportunities for you to tell all new stories. Directly control your sims' every action while theyre on the job and watch as they create new inventions as a scientist, help cure others as a doctor, or solve crimes as a detective amongst other career options.

Very interested
  • Options
    TrickTrick Posts: 1,538 Member
    If someone wants all the marketing spam I get sent, I'd be glad to forward it.
    banner-onlysims-800x140-1.png
    Because Geeks Really Do Have More Fun
  • Options
    SanhoSanho Posts: 56 Member
    edited October 2014
    Health and Wellness
    Somewhat interested

Supernatural
    Not very interested

City Living
    Somewhat interested

Town Life
    Very interested

Business owner
    Very interested

Fame and Fortune
    Extremely interested
    And I think @bosslaydee have a nice idea : ''Please include something new this time around.. how about modelling? or star athletes? Talk show hosts?? Even reality tv star!! Director, singer and actress again is a bit dull. Include them, but lets include others as well.''

Active careers
    Extremely interested
    But I still would be upset to pay to have normal careers....

Very interested

Not very interested

Art gallery
    Very interested

Bakeries and cafes
    Very interested

Share your stories
    Somewhat interested

Photography career
    Not very interested
    What ... ? I would take shots of my sim cooking or kissing? For this to be nice, I think the world would need to be more interactive with a lot more details like little animals.

Brand new venues
    Very interested

Community events
    Extremely interested

Be the Mayor
    Very interested

Customize the town
    Very interested

Become a Celebrity
    Very interested

Acting career
    Very interested

Singing Career
    Extremely interested

Film Directing career
    Not very interested

Photography
    Not very interested

Hollywood Parties
    Somewhat interested

Not very interested

Doctor Career
    Extremely interested

Scientist Career
    Extremely interested

Detective career
    Somewhat interested

Office career
    Not very interested

Maid career
    Not very interested - It's already annoying to do the dishes in my own house, I wouldn't go in other's to do it as well!

Personal stylist career
    Not very interested

Architect career

Somewhat interested

Interior decorator
    Somewhat interested

New neighbourhoods
    Extremely interested

Yes

I dont have enough control of the advancement of my career
    The career gameplay isnt rewarding
    Other : i want my sims to be able to be a teacher.
  • Options
    lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    SelenaGrey wrote: »

Health and Wellness

I don't understand how EA is going to make this into an expansion pack. It doesn't seem like enough to go on.

I know it sounds really boring imo and i definitly wouldn't buy it

Agreed. This is definitely dead last, if that, in my desire for expansions.
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    Health and Wellness

Not very interested

Supernatural

Very interested

City Living

Somewhat interested

Town Life

Extremely interested

Business owner

Very interested

Fame and Fortune

Somewhat interested

Active careers

Somewhat interested

Very interested

Somewhat interested

Art gallery
    Not very interested

Bakeries and cafes
    Very interested

Share your stories
    Not very interested

Photography career
    Somewhat interested

Brand new venues
    Very interested

Community events
    Very interested

Be the Mayor
    Somewhat interested

Customize the town
    Very interested

Become a Celebrity
    Very interested

Acting career
    Somewhat interested

Singing Career
    Very interested

Film Directing career
    Not very interested

Photography
    Not very interested

Hollywood Parties
    Very interested

Somewhat interested

Doctor Career
    Very interested

Scientist Career
    Very interested

Detective career
    Very interested

Office career
    Very interested

Maid career
    Very interested

Personal stylist career
    Somewhat interested

Architect career
    Somewhat interested

Interior decorator
    Somewhat interested

New neighborhoods
    Somewhat interested - would prefer to add hospitals, offices, etc to any neighborhood...

Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    galaxyflier1galaxyflier1 Posts: 383 Member
    Health and Wellness - Not interested
    Supernatural - Not interested
    City Living - Maybe
    Town Life - Maybe
    Business Owner - Not Interested
    Fame and Fortune - Not Interested
    Active Careers - Interested
    Yes tried the Careers in Sims 4
    All the Above
    Ok, my shortcut answers. Hope I didn't miss anything Thanks Bosslaydee
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    [b][i]Expansion Packs:[/i][/b]

[b]Health and Wellness[/b]
    Extremely interested

[b]Supernatural[/b]
    Not interested at all

[b]City Living[/b]
    Extremely interested

[b]Town Life[/b]
    Very interested

[b]Business Owner[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Fame and Fortune[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Active careers[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b][i]The following features belong to the Business Owner pack:[/i][/b]

[b]Create and manage a business[/b]
    Very interested

[b]Create a clothing boutique[/b]
    Very interested

[b]Art gallery[/b]
    Not very interested

[b]Bakeries and cafes[/b]
    Very interested

[b]Share your stories[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Photography career[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b][i]The following features belong to the Town Life expansion pack:[/i][/b]

[b]Brand new venues[/b]
    Extremely interested

[b]Community events[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Be the Mayor[/b]
    Not very interested

[b]Customize the town[/b]
    Very interested

[b][i]The following features belong to the Fame and Fortune expansion pack:[/i][/b]

[b]Become a Celebrity[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Acting career[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Singing Career[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Film Directing career[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Photography[/b]
    Not very interested

[b]Hollywood Parties[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Explore the studio backlot[/b]
    Very interested

[b][i]The following features belong to the Active Careers expansion pack:[/i][/b]

[b]Doctor career[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Scientist career[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Detective career[/b]
    Not very interested

[b]Office career[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Maid career[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b]Personal stylist career[/b]
    Very interested

[b]Architect career[/b]
    Very interested

[b]Interior decorator[/b]
    Very interested

[b]New neighbourhoods[/b]
    Somewhat interested

[b][i]You mentioned that you've purchased the sims 4. Have you played with careers in The Sims 4?[/i][/b]
    Yes

[b][i]You mentioned you were unsatisfied with careers in The Sims. Below are some reasons why people may not be satisfied with careers. Select all that apply.[/i][/b]
    There aren't enough careers
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Health and Wellness
    Somewhat Interested - This idea has potential but it seems bare on ideas for a full-price expansion.

Supernatural
    Very Interested - I love the idea of elemental Sims! But again, this seems bare bones.

City Living
    Very Interested - Bring on the rooftop nightclubs! But please don't make the same mistake with apartments. Just one apartment per building is such a waste. I want my building to feel alive!

Town Life
    Extremely Interested - This sounds super fun! I am just dying for some new places to send my Sims. Being the mayor sounds pretty interesting but I hope it's optional.

Business Owner
    Extremely Interested - I have fond memories of OFB and missed it in TS3. Definitely a must-have expansion!

Fame and Fortune
    Not Very Interested - Eh, I've never been into celebrity gameplay and such. It's fun to have them around but I never play them very often.

Active Careers
    Very Interested - More careers are always welcome. Active ones are even better!

Extremely Interested

Very interested

Art gallery
    Very Interested

Bakeries and cafes
    Extremely Interested

Share your stories
    Somewhat Interested

Photography career
    Somewhat Interested

Brand new venues
    Extremely Interested

Community events
    Extremely Interested

Be the mayor
    Somewhat Interested

Customize the town
    Very Interested

Become a celebrity
    Somewhat Interested

Acting career
    Somewhat Interested

Singing career
    Somewhat Interested

Film directing career
    Not Very Interested

Photography
    Not Very Interested

Hollywood parties
    Not Very Interested

Not Very Interested

Doctor career
    Somewhat Interested

Scientist career
    Very Interested

Detective career
    Somewhat Interested

Office career
    Not Very Interested

Maid career
    Very Interested

Personal stylist career
    Extremely Interested

Architect career
    Extremely Interested

Interior decorator
    Extremely Interested

New neighbourhoods
    Extremely Interested

Yes

There aren't enough careers
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Health and Wellness

How interested are you in this pack? Somewhat interested

Supernatural
    How interested are you in this pack? Not Very interested

City Living How interested are you in this pack? Not Very interested

Town Life
    How interested are you in this pack? Extremely interested

Business owner
    How interested are you in this pack? Extremely interested

Fame and Fortune
    How interested are you in this pack? Not Very interested

Active careers
    How interested are you in this pack? Somewhat interested

How interested are you in each feature? Create and manage a business Extremely interested

Create a clothing boutique Somewhat interested

Art gallery Somewhat interested

Bakeries and cafes Extremely interested

Share your stories Very interested

Photography career Somewhat interested

Brand new venues Extremely interested

Community events Very interested

Be the Mayor Somewhat interested

Customize the town Extremely interested

Become a Celebrity Not Very interested

Acting career Not very interested

Singing Career Not Very interested

Film Directing career Not very interested

Photography Not very interested

Hollywood Parties Not very interested

Somewhat interested

Doctor Career Somewhat interested

Scientist Career Somewhat interested

Detective career Very interested

Office career Not Very interested

Maid career Not Very interested

Personal stylist career Somewhat interested

Architect career Somewhat interested

Interior decorator Somewhat interested

New neighborhoods Extremely interested - To be able to make our own too. Themed neighborhood. Farms, Beach, vacation etc.
  • Options
    PaperPandaPicnicPaperPandaPicnic Posts: 131 Member
    Thanks for sharing this with us!
    Active careers
    [...]
    -Doctor Career: As a doctor, youll be able to examine and treat patients, perform surgery, and deliver babies - all within the new hospital.
    -Scientist Career: Create new inventions in the science lab, conduct experiments on yourself and others, and perhaps even uncover aliens, alien worlds, and alien technology in the desert as a scientist.
    -Detective career: youll be able to investigate unique crime scenes, book and interrogate sims at the police station, and patrolt he streets solving crimes as the newest detective on the block.
    -Office career: As a sales expert, youll be working the phones, gossiping in the lunch room, playing office pranks on your boss and closing big deals.
    -Maid career: As a maid for hire, youll be helping sims keep their homes clean, but youll also be learning their deepest secrets in the process.
    -Personal stylist career: Become a personal shopper and outift your clients with the latest clothing, makeup and accessories.
    -architect career: using build mode, youll get to design and build houses and venues for all fo your neighbours and fellow citizens of your town - for a fee of course.
    -Interior decorator: with an eye for interior design, youll get to design styled rooms for all your clients.
    -New neighbourhoods: travel to and explore new career based neighbourhoods that have offices, hospitals, etc. as well as new collectibles, that will help you get the job done right.

I think active careers could be cool but I am very concerned about how it would work with leaving family members behind. I almost always play families as opposed to single sims. If mom is a maid and she has a husband and 4 kids I also need to play, will I have to spend all of her work hours with them grayed out, unplayable, and failing to progress at anything or keep their needs up? Because that would just kill the expansion for me.

What if I want to play my other family members while my detective is at work and they aren't on the same lot? Does he accomplish anything without me? I already barely go to bars and the gym once I have children due to how bad the ai is when my sims aren't all in the same place. This has the potential to be so much worse.
  • Options
    Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    Where's all the generations themed stuff?! I sure do hope they're planning a generations themed EP.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,658 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for showing this bosslaydee, I hate that EA favortizes. I bought all EPs, SPs, store stuff, and even the simpoint package hairs and stars ect., so how is it that I'm any less deserving than those who got it? Does builders only get the surveys or those who don't have IRL responsibilities and can stay on twitter, FB, ect. full time? These surveys should be on the front page and all simmers should get them, because their salary comes from all of us and not just the social media simmers. People whined about toddlers and they left them out and the fallout has been huge, which is a huge example that using the forums and social media to make decisions on content doesn't work. If they had put that question on the front page of Sims 3 and allowed all to vote, then they would've seen really quick that people were going to be upset about no toddlers. People IRL go out of their way to let people know how unimportant they are, but to come on here and learn about a survey that I didn't know existed as much as I've sunk into the game is a smack in the face. All simmers should be allowed to give their opinion equally. :(:s:'(

Health and Wellness -Extremely interested- If it is truly health and fitness, then we need new stuff like yoga, stair stepper, small free hand weights, sit down twist abs machine, stationary bike,and a lifting bench. More workout clothes, headband hair, and the ability to do jumping jacks, mountain climber, and toe touches would be nice. If we don't get new equipment and more than one piece then I'm not interested at all. We didn't get enough equipment in S3 and a really nice and realistic gym couldn't be made. :p

Supernatural-Extremely interested- should include magic stuff, all supernaturals, and I ab loved that potion shop in S3. I visited that thing nearly ever sim day in nearly all my games. Would love an instantly fall in love with me potion <3 for those who don't want to go through all the socials to get the sim they want. Also, new coffins were always requested, so please add wooden box, Sims 2 type, and one or two other types of coffins. I play vamps often and would love a choice. <3

City Living-Extremely interested- I hear the one from Sims 2 was great and I'm hoping for better apartments and for apartments to be a type on the list so we can make our own. A fold out couch and the bed from Sims Uni that folds up would be nice. <3

Town Life-Extremely interested-would love to make my own town. Except for toddlers, this EP would be the neatest along with having apartments and cars. <3

Brand new venues-Extremely interested- With nightclubs given a priority over grocery stores in the basegame, I think everyone wants this. It would also be nice to run them even the grocery store. Stocking ect. would be neat. Please add a pantry.

Community events-Extremely interested

Be the Mayor-Not very interested-should be one them that you go off screen to and get notices ever so often. Would rather have other content/jobs than for this one to be interactive.

Customize the town-Extremely interested-I would love to make my own towns ect.

Business owner-Extremely interested- This would be neat if candlemaking, sewing, canning, and especially the flower business would be in it. I didn't fiddle with the Sims 3 business stuff very long, but if we had stuff to make and sell, then it might be a great EP.

Create and manage a business-Extremely interested

Create a clothing boutique-Extremely interested- ***really would like this*** Please add this somewhere <3

Art gallery-Extremely interested

Bakeries and cafes-Extremely interested

Share your stories-Extremely interested however it is obviously turned off for me. I have several great things and there are no downloads and I don't ever see them there even when I first download.

Photography career-Extremely interested

Fame and Fortune -Somewhat interested- I think this should be added to the Active careers EP instead of getting it's own EP. I didn't really mess with it often in the S3 although I used some of the clothes often.

Become a Celebrity-Extremely interested-But, only to manage your image and online persona, sign autographs, enjoy the adoration of fans.

Acting career-Extremely interested to be able to be in their own movies - action, adventure, comedies, musicals, and silent films. <3

Singing Career-Somewhat interested

Film Directing career-Very interested only if it is easy.

Photography-Extremely interested-really like this concept-photos to help celebrities improve their image or utilize your camera to catch celebrities in awkward situations as a paparazzi.

Hollywood Parties-Very interested-only if it comes with new décor. and interactions for the snobs to utilize ect.

Explore the studio backlot-Very interested

Active careers- Extremely interested-A doc shouldn't just give a shot once in a while. A clinic/hospital should be there and there should be some illnesses with this and not saved to be put in Seasons. Sims should get colds, break arms/legs, have heart pains, ect. and if sims don't get medicines for some of these, then there is a chance to die from being unhealthy. I would love the stay at home babysitter back and while we are on careers, adults should be able to get jobs in fast food, factory work, general store clerk, and other types of these jobs that you only have down for teens. Also, infants shouldn't come home until an adult who can change their diaper and feed them is there.

Doctor Career: As a doctor, youll be able to examine and treat patients, perform surgery, and deliver babies - all within the new hospital.- Didn't see this before I commented. Love it. Extremely interested <3

Scientist Career: Create new inventions in the science lab, conduct experiments on yourself and others, and perhaps even uncover aliens, alien worlds, and alien technology in the desert as a scientist.- Very interested only if it includes aliens and spaceships like in Sims 3 and it is easy to get access to them
    -Detective career: youll be able to investigate unique crime scenes, book and interrogate sims at the police station, and patrolt he streets solving crimes as the newest detective on the block.- Extremely interested-with this explanation, I would really like this.

Office career: As a sales expert, youll be working the phones, gossiping in the lunch room, playing office pranks on your boss and closing big deals. Very interested, but also should be on the computer ordering ect. This might be better as a ***secretary <3 ***???

Please make this happenExtremely interested********** <3

-Personal stylist career: Become a personal shopper and outift your clients with the latest clothing, makeup and accessories.Extremely interested-loved this one.

-architect career: using build mode, youll get to design and build houses and venues for all fo your neighbours and fellow citizens of your town - for a fee of course.-Extremely interested-really, really love this and please add this

-Interior decorator: with an eye for interior design, youll get to design styled rooms for all your clients.-Extremely interested-really loved playing this one.

-New neighbourhoods: travel to and explore new career based neighbourhoods that have offices, hospitals, etc. as well as new collectibles, that will help you get the job done right.-Extremely interested

You mentioned that you've purchased the sims 4. Have you played with careers in the sims 4? Yes
    I wish that there was a writer and painter option to work at home and send work in, but I also would like for it to stay send out as well, just with the option to stay at home.

wish adults had the ability to work in food, factory, ect. common jobs with nothing to accomplish to get promoted except being there. Sometimes, having to go up in skills ect. is a pain and takes away from at home time. B)

Also would love to have Live-in governess/Nanny to take care of kids and gardener-for-hire for sims who don't have time to garden, but want one.

City living, town life, and careers are my favs. from this. <3

• Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 689 Member
    I Want It All! It all sounds great and I can't wait for the EP's to start flowing...

One of the first things added should be weather, though. I hated having to learn how to play all over again (making adjustments for weather) when they left it so late last time. Just saying.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    D'aww gutted, I got an EA survey on customer service..

tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member

@amovitamsim yes you can :)
    Katnap wrote: »
    They don't just send them to a select few. they send them out at random. I've gotten a couple in the past. there are probably hundreds of thousands of people who are registered sims players. They aren't going to send surveys out to each one every time. Your name may or may not come up at some point.

I agree on the Wellness expansion. A stuff pack maybe, but I can't see what they have in mind to make it a whole expansion.

@katnap well what they should do is post it on the sims 4 home page or in a thread in these forums, or both. not everyone will take it or have time but at least they can get a larger base. settling for hundreds when they can have thousands is just stupid.

@esnesnommoc aw thanks so much :blush:

@davina1221 im in total agreeance with you, they should make it availale to the public, regardless of if its random or carefully selected. people are still left out and thats wrong. and no problem, im glad we can all get a chance to have our voices heard. thats what this forum sections all about, right? :)
  • Options
    marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited October 2014
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    edited October 2014
    health and wellness...gimme a plummin' break...I for one, am glad that those of you who like that idea weren't part of the survey, lol :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member

Health and Wellness
    Very interested
    Supernatural
    Not very interested
    City Living
    Somewhat interested
    Town Life
    Very interested
    Business owner
    Very interested
    Fame and Fortune
    Somewhat interested
    Active careers
    Very interested

Now we're going to show you more details on another potential expansion pack.

Very interested
    Somewhat interested
    Art gallery
    Somewhat interested
    Bakeries and cafes
    Very interested
    Share your stories
    Not very interested
    Photography career
    Somewhat interested

Brand new venues
    Extremely interested
    Community events
    Somewhat interested
    Be the Mayor
    Somewhat interested
    Customize the town
    Extremely interested

Become a Celebrity
    Somewhat interested
    Acting career
    Somewhat interested
    Singing Career
    Somewhat interested
    Film Directing career
    Very interested
    Photography
    Somewhat interested
    Hollywood Parties
    Somewhat interested
    Somewhat interested

Doctor Career
    Very interested
    Scientist Career
    Very interested
    Detective career
    Not very interested
    Office career
    Somewhat interested
    Maid career
    Somewhat interested
    Personal stylist career
    Not very interested
    Architect career
    Very interested
    Interior decorator
    Somewhat interested
    New neighborhoods
    Extremely interested

You mentioned that you've purchased the Sims 4. Have you played with careers in the Sims 4?
    Yes

You mentioned you were unsatisfied with careers in the Sims. Below are some reasons why people may not be satisfied with careers. Select all that apply.
    There aren’t enough careers
    I don’t have enough control of the advancement of my career
    The career gameplay isn’t rewarding
    Other: I want loose goals and things I would do every day anyway to overlap with career goals. I want it so that success in a particular career isn’t as tied to personality traits. I want ‘homework’ to be general work on anything in your field type of daily stuff and/or combined with ‘opportunities’ or ‘mini-games’ that can add a boost should I choose to complete them. Career gameplay is restricting – they come home work tired, have to refuel and distress, help the kids with their work and get them to bed, do their homework, etc. It might be like the real life grind that many experience, but this is supposed to be fun escapism.
  • Options
    > @Rayeee18 said:
    > Where's all the generations themed stuff?! I sure do hope they're planning a generations themed EP.

Same here. Generations brought a lot of game play to TS3. I would like to see it do the same for TS4.

I would also like to see a love and Romance EP. But, something stronger then what we got with TS2 nightlife or TS3 nightlife. To me those Expansion pack had a good starting point for city life & Romance. But, both could've build up improve upon. But, this getting a little off topic. So, I'll finish by saying. I hope Generations EP make a return to TS4.