The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we'll get a holiday station patched in in December?

Since we got Spooky Music with the October Patch I'm wondering if were going to get some kind of Christmas Music in the December Patch. I'd prefer instrumental christmas music maybe a contempo versions of silver bells and other holiday tunes. TS3 had some christmas music but it never made it into the game unfortuanly.

Sims 2 had the dancing snowman radio that played electronica christmas instrumentals. Boy I loved that thing it would dance while the music played. I do hope we get some kind of christmas music station in this game in December. Hey they did it for Halloween.

Comments

• Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    "Looks at calender"

"Looks at post"

"Looks at calender"

"Twitches"
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    SanhoSanho Posts: 56 Member
    It would be so nice :3 but at the same time, i only like holiday music when it doesn't saturate stations at Christmas. x)
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Dude. October hasn't even ended yet.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I don't know about that ( would be nice though), but maybe some holiday items though.
  • Options
    MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    Lol CLP is on fire with this game haha!! XD patience young'n ;)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    I did mention Halloween and the Spooky Station so I was just wondering if cause of the Halloween Station we'd get a Christmas Station. It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas. In my area Christmas Made In The South will be opening soon. I have Sirius XM and they start playing thier Christmas Format Music way before Thanksgiving so it isn't too early.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    You have TWO FREAKING MONTHS till Christmas.

It is too early for Christmas spirit , Cat.
  • Options
    SketchSketch Posts: 433 Member
    You have TWO FREAKING MONTHS till Christmas.
    Your point is?
    Shj7guV.png
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited October 2014
    Not too early to think about holiday content. (Funny, it's usually around this time I begin my shopping actually.) After all it's only speculation and wishes at this point, right?

Anyway I'd like a Christmas station for the radio as well.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    We all know the holiday season starts earlier now. Radio stations go all christmas in early November in some locations. I like to plan my sim stories months in advance. I'm hoping to have my sims celebrate the holidays this year. I may have to download some cc but the radio station would be a plus. Of course I'll probebly put my own in as well.

Gosh I miss that Snowman Radio we had in TS2.
  • Options
    Thanksgiving comes before X mas , anyways.
  • Options
    WAAAAAHT?!!!...it's never too early for Christmas :) just go to walmart & you'll see what I mean XD
  • Options
    That's what I hate about WalMart - they always have Christmas stuff too early.
  • Options
    WAAAAAHT?!!!...it's never too early for Christmas :) just go to walmart & you'll see what I mean XD

Word. I gotta get gifts while it's still early.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    Hobby lobby puts their christmas stuff out in August.
  • Options
    And that's one of Hobby Lobbies downfalls.
  • Options
    Trowiciaaa wrote: »

Word. I gotta get gifts while it's still early.

I was there in fact not long ago had to pick up some allergy shelf meds *sneezy* & I kid you not...halloween aisle and now a christmas aisle (was making a christmas list in store) XDD
  • Options
    I'm not really thinking about christmas as much as I'm thinking about how my sims are going to take it in TS4.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I don't mind it being early, it is a nice feeling hearing the music, seeing decorations and spreading the cheer. I tend to not be into Thanksgiving, so after Halloween, Christmas is the next big holiday for us. People also shop early to help avoid the Christmas rush and when stuff is on sale.
  • Options
    I'm not really thinking about christmas as much as I'm thinking about how my sims are going to take it in TS4.

They are going to wave their arms and scream "I WANT COOKIES!" in Simlish.
  • Options

I'm thinking thanksgiving nomnomnom
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    I saw a thread i saw a thread for Christmas stuff for Christmas stuff i saw a thread for Christmas stuff and it a few months early
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Christmas is awful and I hate it.

Ba-humbug.

Scrooge!
    Quote the Grinch , he's cooler.
  • Options
    We also need some Thanksgiving content like we had in TS3 Store but at anyrate I'm probebly going to have to wind up downloading a CC christmas tree and wreath.
  • Options
    You know what else I wouldn't mind in a holiday patch?
    Santa Claus. Like, make him appear like the Grim Reaper does (except in a much cheerful, happier way of course) and have him drop by some gifts of content in game, like cowplant seed, space plants, anything that would otherwise be seen as rather hard to get without cheats.
    // take me back to 2018.