Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Desert Modern

The Desert Modern is a 3 bed 2 bath modern home that sits on a 30 x 20 lot. The home is fully furnished and values at §78,565.

Requires Sims 4

Deset%2BModern.png

Deset%2BModern%2Bback.png

Desert%2BModern%2Bliving.png

Desert%2BModern%2Bkitchen.png

Desert%2BModern%2Bkitchen%2B2.png

Desert%2BModern%2Boffice.png

Desert%2BModern%2Bmaster.png

Desert%2BModern%2Bmaster%2B2.png

Desert%2BModern%2Bgirl.png

Desert%2BModern%2Bgirl%2B2.png

Desert%2BModern%2Bboy.png

Desert%2BModern%2Bboy%2B2.png

For more of my creations visit me @ HarleyQuinn's Nuthouse
bea341.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tamai187tamai187 Posts: 9 New Member
    Cosy as i love it :) how long did you work on that? looks like you planned the furnituring before actually building the house(?^^),impressive
  • Options
    Heather3184Heather3184 Posts: 431 Member
    Thank you so much. It actually took a couple hours. When I decorate I pick out the furniture, and accessories, and then go from there. I normally use a color in the rug or something that isn't as noticeable to make it pop by applying it to the wall coloring. :)
    bea341.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Desert Modern is a great home that suits Oasis Springs well! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have used the windows in the build. The type of fencing that you have used looks great. Nice plants feature outside the front of the home. The furnishing of the interior is very nice and the colours of the walls and curtains capture the desert theme well. Nice living room area. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in though the windows behind the sofa whilst sitting there watching tv. It looks great how you have done the corners of kitchen cabinets in the kitchen. The fruit bowl and mugs rack are nice kitchen items there. Great bar stool counter. It looks nice how you have placed the fruit pictures on the wall in the dining room. They are nice pictures for sims to see whilst dining there. Very nice study desk area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with the sunlight coming in through the nearby window. The picture that you have placed on the wall there looks great with the colour of the wall and the curtains. Very nice colour shades that you have used for the bedroom walls. The clothes shelf on the wall in the boys room is a great home touch. Nice window sitting area in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting and resting on the chair. The plants look nice on the dresser and side table and the tissue box there is a nice touch.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Heather3184Heather3184 Posts: 431 Member
    Thank you @rosemow <3
    bea341.jpg