Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Madison and Bruce are in my gallery now @Vlaxitov . Now they don't come together. Bruce comes by himself and Madison comes with her 2 sisters. My origin name is MyOrchidXOXO

Love Bruce's face. I've been collecting interesting looking Sims for genetics purposes. I find that most simmers on the gallery put the most effort into their simselves, avatars, founders and it drops off from there but you have quite a few unique faces going on in your collection. I haven't gotten into creating a lot of Sims yet myself. Thanks.

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Madison and Bruce are in my gallery now @Vlaxitov . Now they don't come together. Bruce comes by himself and Madison comes with her 2 sisters. My origin name is MyOrchidXOXO

Love Bruce's face. I've been collecting interesting looking Sims for genetics purposes. I find that most simmers on the gallery put the most effort into their simselves, avatars, founders and it drops off from there but you have quite a few unique faces going on in your collection. I haven't gotten into creating a lot of Sims yet myself. Thanks.

I'm glad you noticed that. He is probably my most unique sim. He has quite a story lol
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    68a0f1505a.png

1731fc8898.png

"Auuuuuugh Aoki do something! I have to sleep before work in the morning!"
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    It's all good, your sim will have tons of fun tonight. ;)

Innocent little Bella has no clue what she's done.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    Man... Bella can be so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cute but I just can't see my sims making any advances on her.

It's such a cruel way to please the eyes!
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    That moment when the missus comes home from work and finds that her husband has installed a giant bronzed astronaut statue in the front garden.

SnIdn3P.jpg

"Just look at him, so pleased with the hot dogs he made for breakfast."

rU0bgI3.jpg
  • Options
    haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    Goodness. Imagine her standing outside your window at night.... on the second floor.... without a ladder to get up there.

Oh, it's even worse when you put into effect who she's actually meant to be. It's a TS4 model of a character I wrote in a fanfic, who has a temper and fire powers.

Now imagine that face, looking through your second story window at night, with no ladder to be able to do so, and knowing she could make your house go up in flames in a millisecond.

Meet Princess Laila (lie-luh), everyone! :p

Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Ruth doing that new dance sweeping Willow Creek called The Convulsion

10-15-14_12-46nbspAM-2_zpsb21ac90d.png

Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    this is london born in the game i love how playful she is

zkml9l.jpg

214pg86.jpg

o7w12v.jpg

2efuw5y.jpg

o7w12v.jpg
  • Options
    Luke2153Luke2153 Posts: 538 Member
    Ooh I love everyones screenshots! But one question how do you post pictures?
    large.jpg
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    rrl7rl.png

My first couple spending their last day together at the park in Oasis Springs... It made me cry when I realised that I wouldn't be able to play them any longer.
    They died at the same time the next day.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Luke2153 wrote: »

You have to upload your screenshots to an image sharing site such as Photobucket or Imgur and then copy and paste the link that contains the [*IMG] tag :)

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    EmmaLeen wrote: »
    rrl7rl.png

My first couple spending their last day together at the park in Oasis Springs... It made me cry when I realised that I wouldn't be able to play them any longer.
    They died at the same time the next day.

Awwww :'(

that's good they went at the same time though. I always feel bad when a Sim lives way beyond their spouse. Lovely shot ♥

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Such a beautiful photo. Yet so sad! :'(
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    That moment when the missus comes home from work and finds that her husband has installed a giant bronzed astronaut statue in the front garden.

SnIdn3P.jpg

That is totally my look after finding something my husband has done to the house.
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited October 2014
    Luke2153 wrote: »

You have to upload your screenshots to an image sharing site such as Photobucket or Imgur and then copy and paste the link that contains the [*IMG] tag :)

Not necessarily. You can just copy the url and then use the black paper with a folded corner icon to input the url and then it places it in the text box with the proper formatting. -For example, I prefer to use Google+ for my images and I just do what I wrote to post them here.
  • Options
    Nikkolai04Nikkolai04 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited October 2014
    #Photobomber
  • Options
    Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    @carlymichelle where did you get those clothes for London
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • Options
    carby84carby84 Posts: 86 Member
    tumblr_ndgwl0i37V1qakpgyo1_1280.png

Pregnancy does strange thing to a woman's body.
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    edited October 2014
    Caught Alice Spencer-Kim happily taking home one of my kid's toys. Well, that is forgivable, but I'm still not over the fact that Don put my tablet into his inventory and then left. Must. take. revenge. >:)

TS4_2014_10_11_23_50_14_87.jpg
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Cute couple <3

10-15-14_6-38nbspPM_zps18da669d.png

10-15-14_6-38nbspPM-2_zps8d2df416.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    reaperBFF.jpg
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top