Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Interactions You'd Like to See in TS4

I know I've talked a lot of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about this game, but that should not imply that I don't believe it has great potential and I wanna' be a part of solving the problem. We've got a pretty good number of threads talking about what we'd like to see in EPs -- which would obviously have their own respective new interactions. But what interactions in particular would YOU want to see? Any new ones? Any interactions you'd like to see make a comeback? I'll start.

I really like the idea of having our Sims cook multiple dishes for meals. For example for dinner, I think it would be cool to have my Sim cook maybe some salad and lamb chops. Well, in the game as it is, you can have either a plate of salad or a plate of lamb chops. How cool would it be to be able to click on a lamb chop platter and "get serving of lamb chops" and then click on the salad and "get serving of salad" and have lamb chops and salad on the same plate! I don't know anything about programming, but I can't imagine it would be that much more difficult to add into the already impressive multi-tasking system. Anyway, that's just an example. What ya'll think?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    My ultimate wish is a walk while holding hands interaction but the gurus have said this can't be done in TS4 unfortuanly.

I know it isn't new but I'd love to see the slowdance return and the ts3 dance were sims dance in front of each other and face each other.

• Options
    constanceconstance Posts: 1,379 Member
    Aw man yea I'd love to see Sims walking while holding hands. I assume I'll want that for the rest of my life, lol. Or until they're able to do it.

Slow dances I'm hoping are definitely going to return. I always got the vibe that most people really love that interaction. And the "dance close" interaction while slow dancing like in TS2.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    New dance moves... the drunk cowboy who just got shot isn't doing it for me.
  • Options
    munchie885 wrote: »

Omg that's exactly what it is too.

Maybe some little shoulder/neck action while sitting down too. That'd be cute.
  • Options
    WillowWillow Posts: 268 Member
    edited October 2014
    I was highly disappointed by the actions during angry poop. They just sat there with a frown and I was very disappointed. I wanted some hand or fist waving, and I dunno, maybe steam out their ears or something. Eyeballs bulging...you know? A total angry tantrum on the pooper would have been hilarious.

I also would like an action to ride the cow plant and be bucked off.
    Death by Cow Plant @ youtube: My first Sim Cow Plant Death
    Angry Poops aren't angry enough

15266541567_b097f729db.jpgg7XI2AJ.gif
  • Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    I want twerking.
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Parents able to put their mean kids in timeout, like make them stand in the corner? LOL

2nd floor of the gym seems a waste, I would like to see like an instructor giving exercise classes like aerobics(it doesn't look like its spelled right)
    because you know there will be a full class due to all the sims that actually show up at lots now!

I like your idea of the food also, maybe like a buffet table where there are four items, but get to choose the items and everyone put a little of all four on their plate?

hmmm, these are a few. If I think of more I will post again :p
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Dancing on counters and bars like in late night.

A kiss peck on the lips that sim b will do when sim a proposes engagement to her only at anytime not just this interaction.

A jump in arms like sims do when they get engaged only at anytime.

I'd like to see the makeouts and kiss neck interactions teen sims do for adults as well.
  • Options
    sholtx wrote: »
    I want twerking.

Are you... are you for real!!?
    I love you.
    giphy.gif?w=320
  • Options
    blaznfalcnblaznfalcn Posts: 731 Member
    Public Indecency, Drunk and Disorderly Conduct and Extortion. You know, fun stuff. :D
    "Laziness is a state of mind, not necessarily a lack of action"
    ZY6USJj.gif
  • Options
    jeanmichael01jeanmichael01 Posts: 62 Member
    They should add more sweet things like Goodnight's Kiss, storytelling before bed(for kids), and drunk sims. Though I wish they put back the cameras wherein they can take family photos. I miss that thing from The Sims 3.
    mirai.gif
    "If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... A tragedy."
  • Options
    Skinney dipping

Chat and romantic interactions in pools

New pool games
  • Options
    blaznfalcn wrote: »
    Public Indecency, Drunk and Disorderly Conduct and Extortion. You know, fun stuff. :D

lindsay-lohan-streaking-london-department.gif
  • Options
    I like the idea of a "good night kiss". You know, not unlike the one in TS3 after you read the kids a bedtime story? Only you could do this even when they're sleep and you don't have to read the story to them in order to do it.
  • Options
    They should add more sweet things like Goodnight's Kiss, storytelling before bed(for kids), and drunk sims. Though I wish they put back the cameras wherein they can take family photos. I miss that thing from The Sims 3.

Yes I've been wanting a goodnight kiss for years but they also need to add the romantic interactions back to the bed when sims are laying not just when they are setting.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    sholtx wrote: »
    I want twerking.

Are you... are you for real!!?
    I love you.
    giphy.gif?w=320

Nuff said.

2lcnu6s.jpg

mirai.gif
    "If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... A tragedy."
  • Options

Yes I've been wanting a goodnight kiss for years but they also need to add the romantic interactions back to the bed when sims are laying not just when they are setting.

Indeed, they really need to add more stuffs, when it first came out I expecting more new interactions(unique) which is better from TS3.
    mirai.gif
  • Options
    Romantic interactions at tables like a kiss peck,feed a bite,steal a bite,food fight,footsie,caress hands,toast and suprise engagement.
  • Options
    Well they add new interactions but it still seems lacking. But I get to enjoy the game, so I think it is great from me, not to tell it is only the base game for now.
    mirai.gif
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member

I so want new dances
    How about swing ,slow dancing , tango and for the elders the charleston and fox trot
  • Options
    With pools coming in November I'm hoping we get interactions we've never had with pools. Some have been confirmed like sims can sit on the side of the pool,there are different depths so it's possible new interactions for each depth and wading has been confirmed which means it may be possible sims can chat and do romantic interactions in pools. Hopefully more info will be released soon.
  • Options
    SpidersWebSpidersWeb Posts: 1,027 Member
    With pools coming in November I'm hoping we get interactions we've never had with pools. Some have been confirmed like sims can sit on the side of the pool,there are different depths so it's possible new interactions for each depth and wading has been confirmed which means it may be possible sims can chat and do romantic interactions in pools. Hopefully more info will be released soon.

If they added a super tall diving board, and you combined it with a shallow pool, could be interesting.
    Performance, Price, Portability - pick two.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    SpidersWeb wrote: »

If they added a super tall diving board, and you combined it with a shallow pool, could be interesting.

Sim Darwin awards . Jumping into a kiddie pool from a highdive .
  • Options
    SpidersWeb wrote: »

suicide pool
  • Options
    WillowWillow Posts: 268 Member
    edited October 2014
    Oh, how about food poisoning...like you eat at the park from a random plate of grilled food then, UH OH, run for the bathroom, then die of embarrassment.
    Death by Cow Plant @ youtube: My first Sim Cow Plant Death
    Angry Poops aren't angry enough

15266541567_b097f729db.jpgg7XI2AJ.gif