Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garbage Plant!

AxeEclipticaAxeEcliptica Posts: 370 Member
Bahaha! I still can't believe I'm seeing this! I was playing my legacy save when I seen this XD Look at the tiny trash bags! XD

Comments

• Options
    Ugh I can't share the screenshot for some reason ;-;
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    new members can't post pictures or links
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    MariposahMariposah Posts: 249 Member
    I've got your back. Here's the one from my game:

TrashPlant.jpg

PS. You can't post images because you're new to the forums. Unfortunately we had some trolls posting naughty pictures so they had to set some requirements before you can post pics.
    TS4-Signature.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiraehd
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Ugh I can't share the screenshot for some reason ;-;

You need 19 more points boo boo...
  • Options
    jeanmichael01jeanmichael01 Posts: 62 Member
    LOL! That was hilarious. And whenever a plant died, they put it on the trash(referring to trash can inside the house) :D
    mirai.gif
    "If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... A tragedy."
  • Options
    @Mariposah
    Thanks! Yeah, I guess it grew because one of the kids in my house went to take out the trash but the action got canceled before it actually got into the outdoor trash can and I guess it just sat there and turned into a tiny trash plant o_o maybe when I get the points I'll post it up. It's pretty funny.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Mariposah wrote: »

PS. You can't post images because you're new to the forums. Unfortunately we had some trolls posting naughty pictures so they had to set some requirements before you can post pics.

you put it so mildly .
  • Options
    DescantDescant Posts: 41 Member
    Ah yes, the trash plant. Most commonly discovered by accident. ;)
  • Options
    r10i6e.png
    woop
  • Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    the game allowed me to delete mine in build/buy mode without a cheat, I have no mods or CC whatsoever.
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • Options
    moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    the game allowed me to delete mine in build/buy mode without a cheat, I have no mods or CC whatsoever.

Yes, we could do that in TS3 as well. At least now we get paid for them lol
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Keep it up and harvest it, and you can make 1 simoleon per "fruit" -- I've also heard it makes good bait for catching catfish. (I need to get a fishing Sim for my gardener; if I can't find one on the Gallery I'll make one in CAS and move him/her in then hope my nerdy Sim can turn on a bit of charm.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    My sim has been tending hers since I found it and now it is a Very Nice Trash Plant... lol... good to know I can use the fruit to catch catfish. Too bad there is no swarm of flies or something that chases (attacks and kills???) a sim if the plant is not taken care of. I miss those random deaths.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Those weeds are giving me OCD
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    Ah, I can use them for fishing??? Holy cow, how dare I sell the plant!!! Both my adult sims are fishers