Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me some pics of Don Lothario's kids in your game

I just love that Sim. He is my "badboy" . He is an elder now in my game :( Both WC and OS is full of sims I made. I think I will start a new game just so I can catch him again! He is a good father even if he doesn't want to get married, he stopped by all the time and went to the baby or the kids. Of course my Sim ended up marrying him but he is a challenge!
Here is a pic of his two sons!
[img][/img]2r5ck21.png

Comments

• Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Casual discusion about explosions
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Casual discusion about explosions

LOL. Yeah, I don't think he is the best one to be teaching the kids a valuable lesson :p

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited October 2014
    He is a good father even if he doesn't want to get married, he stopped by all the time and went to the baby or the kids.

Father of the Year stuff right there. Quick, someone fire up a kiln and let's make a mug!

"Did you hear about Don Lothario?"

"No?"

"He stopped by and went to the baby or the kids."

"No way?! What a prince!"

Post edited by So_Money on
  • Options
    LOL @So_Money
    Yeah, Mortimer Goth didn't even acknowledge his kids, so I thought that was great that Don L. was really good with the kids. He is a prince to me though <3

Is there a problem?
  • Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    The kid with ginger hair is Don's. And he looks like he is possessed by some kinds of white eyed demon. XrzjSJG.png
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited October 2014
    Cute pictures, Don has been a little 'prolific' in my game, here are his kids with his wife, he has at least two others that I've tracked down with Nina Caliente.

David. his eldest.
    davidchild.jpg

Twins, Duncan...
    duncanchild.jpg
    and Camelia.
    cameliachild.jpg

Second lot of twins (no more kids for Mrs. Lothario),
    Jon-jon (hubby named him)...
    jonjonchild.jpg
    and Hyacinth.
    hyacinthchild.jpg

Here's David as a teen, note the squinty eyes and lantern jaw neither of his parents have. I have the Squinty eyes, square jaw bug so I'm building on another game until it's fixed. Even the townies age oddly and CaS generated sims get the same face too (I tried CaS to check).
    davidlothteen.jpg

edit - spelling fail.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I see his chin was not only inherited by my sims.
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited October 2014
    @sholtx - Are you using the default eye replacement mod by Jon, by any chance? I had the same problem with Don's eye color being too light, and his kin as well.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    nualla8673nualla8673 Posts: 397 Member
    edited October 2014
    I have some pictures of the Lothario family I'm currently playing, but apparently they need to be approved for some reason ... smh.

Edit: Donna and Donnie Lothario (I know, the names aren't very creative)
    10-09-14_8-18nbspAM_zps18d9138c.png
    10-09-14_8-19nbspAM_zps54008e3f.png

I really love playing this family. Don is a great father and very attentive to his kids. He complains all the time about being married, but he just deals with it.
    You can find my Sims 4 creations by searching my Origin ID nualla_6109.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited October 2014

Having problems posting pictures...I guess flickr is not forum friendly
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited October 2014
    Can't find your pic when I copy the image URL. Maybe there's a mispelling on the URL?
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    I really wanted my sim, Blue, to have a child with him. Didn't work. Turns out, they just didn't like each other and had a fight. xD
  • Options
    moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    I moved him in because I was tired of him knocking on the door 4 times a day. Now he brings home a paycheck and leaves my sim in peace 4 days a week. He immediately rolled a want to ask her to be his girlfriend, then shortly after to marry her.

So, I have a simhubs now, but if he gets one of those "have a child with Moon" whims again anytime soon, he's gonna have to sleep in the space ship.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,349 Member
    I was going to show you Tim Bernstein, Don´s son with Amber. My Don is careful, so he has only one child and he only agreed to try for baby because Amber promised he could come and leave as he pleases.

How many posts do I need before I can post pictures? When I hit "attach image" I get a warning that I need to be "around a while longer to post links".
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited October 2014
    These are his three in my game. The last female there is my fav so far, I am playing her right now. Sadly due to squinty eyes and lantern jaw, I have had to put aging off. There is one more female child of his that I dont have pictures of. I moved a girl into the household hoping to have her favor Dons son, alas they didnt get along. BUT Don is so easy, so even though he was an elder I had her go after him for a baby. And TADA, it happened in minutes.

He was always nice to my first sim (my girls Mom). They were cut from the same cloth, both promiscuous and liked it that way. ;)

15442246212_7389aa8d6a.jpg
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    sholtx wrote: »
    The kid with ginger hair is Don's. And he looks like he is possessed by some kinds of white eyed demon. XrzjSJG.png

Aww, love this picture! I love the kids in S4!
    Don's son is a handsome one, not so sure about the demon part? o:)

• Options
    @jeepjeepcat Love the pics! Don L. makes such beautiful kids (I think anyway)

I have heard of complaints about the eyes and square jaw. I am playing a single sim in a new game now, and Don L. is everywhere my sim is. I usually only found him in the gym, and my sim just met him there. Now when she is at the lounge, he is too! I never seen him anywhere except maybe jogging past the park!
    Hope they get it fixed before my Sim ends up with kids and they age up!
  • Options
    @nualla8673 Yep, they look like Don L. too. Love the genetics in this game!
    I too think he is a wonderful Dad and he makes a good husband too, except he does get tense from being married at times! Sometimes I just have a sim live with him and have a family because both have commitment issues!
  • Options
    YazFoxxy wrote: »
    I really wanted my sim, Blue, to have a child with him. Didn't work. Turns out, they just didn't like each other and had a fight. xD

Yes, the first sim I made wanted him but he had nothing to do with her. I think after about three different Sims I learned to make them with at least a romance trait or soulmate aspiration ( I thinks that's the one that has alluring with it)?
    Then its like he stalks them, LOL

• Options
    moongodess wrote: »
    I moved him in because I was tired of him knocking on the door 4 times a day. Now he brings home a paycheck and leaves my sim in peace 4 days a week. He immediately rolled a want to ask her to be his girlfriend, then shortly after to marry her.

So, I have a simhubs now, but if he gets one of those "have a child with Moon" whims again anytime soon, he's gonna have to sleep in the space ship.

LMAO :D You know he will have that whim again! *feels bad at the thought of Don sleeping in the space ship*

I had that pop up on only one of my sims when they lived together. As soon as I saw it, I jumped on it! HE is the one that asked, proposed and married :o

• Options
    I was going to show you Tim Bernstein, Don´s son with Amber. My Don is careful, so he has only one child and he only agreed to try for baby because Amber promised he could come and leave as he pleases. <br />
    <br />
    How many posts do I need before I can post pictures? When I hit "attach image" I get a warning that I need to be "around a while longer to post links".

Oh well, you can post the pic when you get your badge?
    I think you need 50 likes? and some post? Not sure though, but I just saw it earlier on another post.
    I hit the like button for you, hopefully you will hit 50 soon! (I think its 50)

• Options
    These are his three in my game. The last female there is my fav so far, I am playing her right now. Sadly due to squinty eyes and lantern jaw, I have had to put aging off. There is one more female child of his that I dont have pictures of. I moved a girl into the household hoping to have her favor Dons son, alas they didnt get along. BUT Don is so easy, so even though he was an elder I had her go after him for a baby. And TADA, it happened in minutes.

He was always nice to my first sim (my girls Mom). They were cut from the same cloth, both promiscuous and liked it that way. ;)

15442246212_7389aa8d6a.jpg

Love the pics!
    LOL, Don is easy huh? Don became an elder in my other game so I created a new one and my Sim is gonna get him while he is young :p
    Of course, I cannot delete my old game, it is full with the Sims I made! Of course, I have not experienced a ghost yet, maybe I should go back to playing the old game! Bet he is just as bad as a ghost! B)

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    he started out as a skinny teen and then pow the next day he looked like he spends all day in the gym.
    Here is a pic of him as a young adult , looks the same as when he was a teen.
    10-09-14_8-40nbspAM_zps02c22867.png
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    he started out as a skinny teen and then pow the next day he looked like he spends all day in the gym.
    Here is a pic of him as a young adult , looks the same as when he was a teen.
    10-09-14_8-40nbspAM_zps02c22867.png

Well, he sure grew up to be a handsome man! Love the muscular look on males also B)

• Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I guess he died early on in my game and I missed it. I never saw him until recently. My kid was outside at night playing on the monkey bars and when I brought her inside his ghost image of him as a young adult was in her relationships as an aquantince. I was like there's Don Lothorio, now what does he want with my adolescent girl. Lol.