Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would love to see a Yoga skill added.

I love how the sims 4 is set up to be able to add content over time. Although I do miss the open world, I think the neighbourhoods will be very beneficial when new elements are added. No more remodelling my old towns to accommodate new building types. So great job there.

I would love to see a yoga skill back in the game. It was one of my favourites from sims 2. And there's so much that can be done with it. Yoga mats and clothing. You can add a calm/serene/nirvana emotion type. It could even be a fitness aspiration that isn't body builder. Zen garden yoga studio would be a great new building type. And even specialty teas and weird smoothies.

Just a suggestion :)

Comments

• Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    I always loved the Yoga in TS2 as well. It would be great to see it return in TS4! I think, as you say, there's a lot of opportunity to work it in with the emotion system. Even if they don't add a new 'zen/centered' emotion, I would think it could be used to calm a Tense sim, maybe bring a Sim down from extreme emotional states . . . something like that.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    BeasleyQ2BeasleyQ2 Posts: 154 Member
    Oooh yes please!
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I would love to see a Yoda skill added.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    Not a big fan of yoga , so no
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    yes please. :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    ZakeiraZakeira Posts: 181 Member
    I'd love to see this also!
    mTp8aXz.jpg
  • Options
    AnnikaperiAnnikaperi Posts: 535 Member
    I would love for my Sims to be able to practice and teach yoga.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    In sims 4 there was martial arts skills that allowed meditating at a high level but they're not the same right? Yoga? Meditate? Yoga pants? Tight yoga pants?
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I agree, I think this would be great. Martial arts would be cool too. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this gets added in the future since they went on and on about the gym.
  • Options
    creationsofmoniccreationsofmonic Posts: 122 Member
    I would love to see yoga and the martial arts back as well. :D
  • Options
    shaposh2012shaposh2012 Posts: 760 Member
    I would love for them to add yoga to sims 4. They even had it in Sims Social (or whatever the FB game was called).
  • Options
    Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    I always loved the Yoga in TS2 as well. It would be great to see it return in TS4! I think, as you say, there's a lot of opportunity to work it in with the emotion system. Even if they don't add a new 'zen/centered' emotion, I would think it could be used to calm a Tense sim, maybe bring a Sim down from extreme emotional states . . . something like that.

i would like a new Emotion zen/centered would work.
  • Options
    SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    I mentioned yoga in another thread earlier today. I'd also like to see groups of Sims practicing Tai Chi in the parks or at the gym, and I'd like my Sims to have the opportunity to "Join".
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    yes please :D I would love to have Yoga back,along with the martial arts skill.
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Yes. A new mean interaction could be 'make fun of Yoga'.
  • Options
    GreyhoundMamaJGreyhoundMamaJ Posts: 87 Member
    I would like to have both yoga and martial arts back also.
    Find a fast friend...adopt a Greyhound!
    My Origin ID is japowell6
  • Options
    ammegaraammegara Posts: 1 New Member
    Yoga needs to happen! its my favourite thing :smiley:
  • Options
    Rythm2Rythm2 Posts: 194 Member
    I thought this said Yoda at first and was a biiiit confused :|

I agree though!
  • Options
    mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    YES, PLEASE! I missed yoga so much in TS3. I eventually found a CC rug that added yoga so I could have it, but I'd love for it to be part of the actual game again.
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    I played sims 3 and at some point found a mod that added yoga into the game as a skill. I loved it.
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    Would love to see toddlers added
  • Options
    pixelcuriouspixelcurious Posts: 1 New Member
    > @aka_moi said:
    > I would love to see a yoga skill back in the game. It was one of my favourites from sims 2.
    > And there's so much that can be done with it. Yoga mats and clothing. You can add a
    > calm/serene/nirvana emotion type. It could even be a fitness aspiration that isn't body
    > builder. Zen garden yoga studio would be a great new building type. And even specialty
    > teas and weird smoothies.

Yes to all of this. I loved yoga in Sims 2. It would work great with the fitness aspiration and with emotions.

I'd also love for my sims to be able to meditate and levitate, as in Sims 2. I don't care so much about the teleporting, I'd just like them to be able to hover while meditating.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    NOVEMBER!? Why? :s
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    When you click on a thread to see your comment from November :sunglasses:
  • Options
    Deandra TheNewGirlDeandra TheNewGirl Posts: 384 Member
    No matter how old this thread is I still love the idea <3o:)