Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deluxe Upgrade! How often do you use it!?

I want it for those party options (black and white party/Costume party) but I'm wondering if it's anything special.
Are there different objectives or are the parties just a standard parties (just with different clothes)?

Share pictures if you got em'. :blush:

Those Balloons are cute too.

Comments

• Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    Deluxe Upgrade! How often do you use it!?
    I don't use it at all - because I don't have it.

• Options
    CrowRidgeStudioCrowRidgeStudio Posts: 233 Member
    There are different objectives. The black and white party has black and white themed objectives....(like talking about black and white things, such as penguins lol) For me anyway, the black and white, and costume parties were worth getting the deluxe version.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    tiki bar
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    Rarely. The only thing I've used so far is the Tiki Bar...which, while cool, is not worth 9.99.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Thanks for the input guys. I have the Tiki bar from the limited edition.
    There are different objectives. The black and white party has black and white themed objectives....(like talking about black and white things, such as penguins lol) For me anyway, the black and white, and costume parties were worth getting the deluxe version.

That seems really cute! ^____^ maybe not 15 dollars cute but really cute. I'm still on the fence. lol

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

That seems really cute! ^____^ maybe not 15 dollars cute but really cute. I'm still on the fence. lol

Wait for the discount.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    BillythegreatBillythegreat Posts: 26 Member
    Also there are 2 special drinks for the bar that gives confident +1( Sea of fire) and +2 ( Hot and smoky).
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I love it. I have done the black and white party and haven't mastered it yet, so I'm working on getting my Sims to the point where I can actually get that done. I forget the other parties because for a while I was focusing on how to keep my game from crashing every 30 seconds. It hasn't crashed in at least a week or two, so I'm about ready to try the new parties again. But I love all the deluxe content. Sadly, I don't have any pictures yet. I'll see what I can do.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

Wait for the discount.

Hope there will be one for the upgrade alone. I don't know for you guys, but I bought the standard version of the game on French Origin last month, and now the price is down by 28%, however the upgrade would still cost me 15 bucks :(
  • Options
    MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    I only use the tiki bar and I used the hats a couple of times. My daughter has a lot more fun using the items so for me it's worth it :)
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Okay, as usual, I'm lost. :\ What IS the Deluxe Upgrade?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I doubt it will go on discount haha Maybe but doubtful. xD
    So cute @misslarae lol
    Excited to see your pics @mooredt21 :D
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    edited October 2014
    I am not even sure what I have used from the DeLuxe. Besides adding a the tiki bar to a community lot, parts of DeLuxe was used for making two random sims. One male sim had a beaver hat, and a female sim had clothes from the digital deluxe.
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    The soundtrack wasn't a bad bonus in my useless opinion... Given how often I dress in dark colors, I appreciated the black and white decorations, but I wouldn't say it was worth the extra money. Although that one TS3 Store dress for women was at least a dollar's worht on the store, so that's one of the ways I equalized the cost. :p
  • Options
    TacoChaosTacoChaos Posts: 118 Member
    I got it for the hamburger cake.
  • Options
    deibreakdeibreak Posts: 386 Member
    I think all that matters is that you will get use out of most of the content. I know I use a lot of the stuff like the parties and outfits and will continue to get use out of them.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I use the hamburger cake, and I've given animal hats to some of my children.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    MRSMLOG wrote: »
    Okay, as usual, I'm lost. :\ What IS the Deluxe Upgrade?
    When you have the normal or the limited edition of the sims 4 , you can buy the deluxe upgrade. Then your game is ' upgraded ' whit new objects like animal heads and party stuff
  • Options
    MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    deluxe upgrade is the premium edition :P
  • Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    have it and regret wasting the extra money. haven't used the stuff once. had to delete that tiki bar thing because all my sims do is drink
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, maybe when I do all that is to be done in the Base I'll grab the Deluxe (Omigosh when did I become so practical? <___< scary).

I wonder what the objectives are like for the costume party though!
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I enjoy the black and white party. I actually prefer to throw that party for my sims to get married at. All the guests look so spiffy and it makes them seem like part of the wedding party. I haven't thrown a costume party and don't really care to. The costumes are not much to look at. But do I think it is worth the extra cash...not really. Would I purchase it again, probably. LOL. I enjoy that extra party type and it is my favorite of all of them.