Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there anything else EA can possibly do to put people off this game

It seems each day a brand new glitch, bug or crash pops up just to plumb off the supporters the game has left.

What's next? The next time you boot it up, an EA employee knocks on your door and kicks you in the crotch?

Comments

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »
    What's next? The next time you boot it up, an EA employee knocks on your door and kicks you in the crotch?

Why did you open the door in the first place?!
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I'm not surprised. This is so predictable from EA, and I'm pretty sure they'll leave those bugs unfixed, just like TS3.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    I don't have any plums. I should be okay.

I'd be very concerned if you didn't have a cr0tch.

God knows why that's censored...
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    EA can kidnap you for ransom so they can make more half baked games...
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Is there anything that I can do to get you to move on and play a game you do like?

Just wait. You'll be next.

"I love this game! I love the RPG elements! :D Viva la TS4!"

Two weeks later: "OMG my game has crashed and won't load?! My families are gone!"
  • Options
    HattyLouHattyLou Posts: 430 Member
    I'm SO angry that my game keeps crashing on load up for no reason. No mods, no CC, game has been fine after update, was fine yesterday but no, for no reason it's now constantly crashing.

I would rather they kicked me in the plum if it meant my game would just work!!!
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Kick in your plums doesn't feel nice :/
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    blaznfalcnblaznfalcn Posts: 731 Member
    It seems each day a brand new glitch, bug or crash pops up just to plumb off the supporters the game has left.

I downloaded Graham and Ryan into my game just so I can beat them up! :)
    "Laziness is a state of mind, not necessarily a lack of action"
    ZY6USJj.gif
  • Options
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    I'm not surprised. This is so predictable from EA, and I'm pretty sure they'll leave those bugs unfixed, just like TS3.

Will they, though? Some of the current problems are rendering the game nigh on unplayable.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    giphy.gif?w=320
  • Options
    munchie885 wrote: »
    EA can kidnap you for ransom so they can make more half baked games...

And they make you play The Sims Freeplay if you don't do what they tell you. Oh, god, the torture!
  • Options
    TS4 IS SO STABLE AND BUG FREE.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    HattyLouHattyLou Posts: 430 Member
    Is there anything that I can do to get you to move on and play a game you do like?

Two weeks later: "OMG my game has crashed and won't load?! My families are gone!"

I've been playing since day one with zero issues.

So had I until today when for NO reason it is constantly crashing on load up screen.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited October 2014

I've been playing since day one with zero issues.

Meh. I've had a few but they were easily fixable. I had issues in TS3 too. Not sure what the big deal is.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    edited October 2014

A month later and I still love the game, still love the good things. I'm having 0 critical issues while being mindful that there are problems.

I still have some complaints, some of them big.

I've been through worse and better game launches and this one is hardly worth a footnote in my "THIS SUCKS" book.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options

SO STABLE

58237-Zooey-Deschanel-almost-smiling-IK6r.gif
  • Options
    Crackseed wrote: »

A month later and I still love the game, still love the good things. I'm having 0 critical issues while being mindful that there are problems.

I still have some complaints, some of them big.

I've been through worse and better game launches and this one is hardly worth a footnote in my "THIS SUCKS" book.

The only real PLUM game I played was SimCity Societies. Other than that, I either like it or I don't.
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    [img]http://cdn.🐸🐸🐸🐸/instances/500x/55058112.jpg[/img]
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options

SO STABLE

Oh and tactile & intuitive.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not trying to be rude or anything but it's like every single thread I see you leaving some snide comment about the game. If you hate it so much why even waste your energy? Like go do something you enjoy and be happy.

One thing you really need to realise is that though the game might be ~~perfect~~ for you, there are a lot of players who aren't happy with the drastic changes made to the series. But they're still players who love the franchise and enjoy talking about The Sims with other players, be it in good, bad, or neutral terms. Just because my opinion isn't sunshine and fairy dust doesn't mean I don't like partaking in discussion about it or where the franchise is heading, and if you've got nothing else to contribute or don't like what I'm saying then you're more than welcome to ignore it.
  • Options
    that though the game might be ~~perfect~~ for you, there are a lot of players who aren't happy with the drastic changes made to the series. But they're still players who love the franchise and enjoy talking about The Sims with other players, be it in good, bad, or neutral terms. Just because my opinion isn't sunshine and fairy dust doesn't mean I don't like partaking in discussion about it or where the franchise is heading, and if you've got nothing else to contribute or don't like what I'm saying then you're more than welcome to ignore it.

That's exactly how I felt about S3. Word for word. Just switch S3 with S4. I never really voiced it in the past too much though. I just continued to happily play S2 and everything else I enjoyed.
  • Options
    RitchieRitchie Posts: 107 Member
    edited October 2014
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    Kick in your plums doesn't feel nice :/
    I've seen plenty of proof of that from your country. I guess that'll be the experience from EA when the new expansion pack comes out ;D
  • Options

SO STABLE

Oh and tactile & intuitive.

The worlds feel so open and free.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I'm not trying to be rude or anything but it's like every single thread I see you leaving some snide comment about the game. If you hate it so much why even waste your energy? Like go do something you enjoy and be happy.

One thing you really need to realise is that though the game might be ~~perfect~~ for you, there are a lot of players who aren't happy with the drastic changes made to the series. But they're still players who love the franchise and enjoy talking about The Sims with other players, be it in good, bad, or neutral terms. Just because my opinion isn't sunshine and fairy dust doesn't mean I don't like partaking in discussion about it or where the franchise is heading, and if you've got nothing else to contribute or don't like what I'm saying then you're more than welcome to ignore it.
    You're not "partaking in" discussion of it here. You're starting the same plum topic again. OMG SIMS 4 IS BAD, GUYS! You don't like the game. We get it. Every SimGuru who's ever been gets it. Yet another statement about OMG SIMS 4 IS BAD from the same person isn't going to change a plum thing.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.