Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Be Honest...

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    Who needs to do that? plum,who needs teeth for that matter? pft the hassle.

tumblr_lggwjfuSXJ1qgllp5o1_500.png

Yuck! see- teeth is a hassle and ugly! gum it all the way!
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Only when I make them eat cake, I feel guilty about their cavities.
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited October 2014
    -Slowly shuffles feet-

tumblr_m6eopsbkBX1rpyo16o4_500.gif
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Brush in the shower. Who doesn't?
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited October 2014
    In all the sims games, I don't believe they did, if so it was so little I can't even remember. Oh wait I thing someone just brushed his teeth in sims 4 last week. but they do wash their hands every single time they use the bathroom on their own.
  • Options
    Aotearoa14Aotearoa14 Posts: 155 Member
    Once a year, even if they don't need to.
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    mulboro wrote: »
    GnomeZen wrote: »
    How come humans are most advanced animal and we are only ones on planet that have to brush teeth? My cat will live like 20 years and never get a cavity.
    Short answer - Grains.
    Cats should not be fed grains btw. Because they are obligate carnivores, they lack the ability to properly digest vegetable matter. In the wild, their primary source of vegies is from the stomachs of their prey. Cats do need dental hygiene or they will have gingivitis and lose teeth. That's what vets are for... So, if you want your cat to live to 20 in good health, either clean their teeth yourself or let the vet do it... Not that you wanted to know this.......lololol

My sims never brush their teeth, but they also never stink... I won't allow it... I'm a control freak, pity my poor sims. >:)

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    Mylita wrote: »
    mulboro wrote: »
    GnomeZen wrote: »
    How come humans are most advanced animal and we are only ones on planet that have to brush teeth? My cat will live like 20 years and never get a cavity.
    Short answer - Grains.
    Cats should not be fed grains btw. Because they are obligate carnivores, they lack the ability to properly digest vegetable matter. In the wild, their primary source of vegies is from the stomachs of their prey. Cats do need dental hygiene or they will have gingivitis and lose teeth. That's what vets are for... So, if you want your cat to live to 20 in good health, either clean their teeth yourself or let the vet do it... Not that you wanted to know this.......lololol

My sims never brush their teeth, but they also never stink... I won't allow it... I'm a control freak, pity my poor sims. >:)

Mylita
    I guess a short answer can be equivocal. Who woulda thought?

I was actually applying it to the human teeth part of the equation. I wasn't being all that serious either :) Nice cat info tho
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    chloeazule91chloeazule91 Posts: 105 Member
    Only if I need them to be confident :P (if they're making new friends or have a job they need to be confident for)
  • Options
    xxVaynVastxxxxVaynVastxx Posts: 157 Member
    Tbh,like everyday :)
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    Only if I accidently click brush teeth and don't realize it until their almost done lol I'm bad although I realized it was giving the confident emotion which is what my teen needs for her job so she might be the first sim to have good daily dental hygenie lol
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    How often do your Simmies brush their teeth?
    With 4 sim kids, there is never time. Ever.

wr7jm5.png&quot

• Options
    quentin612quentin612 Posts: 104 Member
    Never
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Once a week. :p
  • Options
    Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    Never:/