Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What The Fart!?

So my sim prior to patch has always had Mortimer and Alexander's urn in his inventory. After patch its nowhere there. What is going on!?

Comments

• Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    It is your punishment for being mean to my Morty.

Quite frankly, that's weird. I just went to my game to check if Nina still had her father's urn in her inventory (I didn't know where to place it so I left it there until I decided), and she did.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Then whats going on?
  • Options
    Have you looked in the family storage bin? Maybe you placed it there by mistake?

Also, did you remove your mods before installing the updates, if you had any?
    6724061.png
  • Options
    Alnairan wrote: »
    Have you looked in the family storage bin? Maybe you placed it there by mistake?

Only mod i have is the removal of the blur...
    Tho i still dont understand why ppl say its pervy.
    I set my sim to bathe while controlling other sims.
    I cant be bothered looking at em nekkid.

But yeah.. they are both gone :(
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    I took some urns and put them into my sim's inventory, was hoping to move them to a cemetary.

Apparently the urns got obliterated before I could even make it to the cemetary. Thankfully I had my save backed up before I left the lot.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Dariu wrote: »

I think I know what happened to Bella...

She disappeared because aliens have decided that they should abduct her urn. XD
  • Options
    colton147 wrote: »
    Dariu wrote: »

I think I know what happened to Bella...

She disappeared because aliens have decided that they should abduct her urn. XD

Bella is still alive in mine
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    That tongue gif makes me want to throw up. I can't even look at it long enough to answer your question.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    So did anybody figure out how Bella actually went missing...? It's bugged me for years!
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    well don't know about the urns, but I had 2 graves, that when the patch came, made them obsolete, you can't interact with them, and all they say is destroy or put in inventory, no names on them either, like on the one that just passed away. Weird I admit.
  • Options
    MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    So did anybody figure out how Bella actually went missing...? It's bugged me for years!

I've heard several theories, but some people believe bella had an affair with Lothario in s2 the time she was abducted :P
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited October 2014

Yup, because the Devs accidentally deleted her.
    Then they went with some clues (town bio, family bio, genealogic tree) implying that Dina was the mstermind behind all this, helped by Don.

As far as the urn problem goes, they edited a lot of files regards to "not in this world" sims. It's possible that Former dead system didn't match the new one, and so you lost the urns.
  • Options

I've heard several theories, but some people believe bella had an affair with Lothario in s2 the time she was abducted :P

She didn't. Open TS2 and search Don's memories. He tried to make a move on her and she rejected him, then he went after her daughter.

Mortimer have no memories of catching Bella cheating, of having a fight with her or of losing her as a friend. They were on good terms when she was taken.

The most likely theory os that she died when the aliens were making experiments on her, so they clonned her and put her clone in Strangetown, based on the clues we have.
    6724061.png
  • Options
    MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    lmao I read the title and thought oh dear...this user must of had a problem with his elderlys farting in the game ha,ha...I seriously have seen this in my game XD
  • Options
    Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    I think the patch messed up the tombstones and urns that were in your game prior to the patch. The two gravestones in my back yard have no other interaction other than destroy. I still haven't seen any ghosts come out of them so I'm assuming it's bc it was there before they patched it:/
  • Options
    Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited October 2014
    Check your household inventory
  • Options
    Check your household inventory

and I shall.