Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My house is a mess.Thank you EA

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AloeVistaAloeVista Posts: 326 Member
    230 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and I haven't even gone up to 100 yet. Yeah that maids in this game suck, get over it.
    rvbRMVD.jpg
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I'll sleep when I'm dead is a truer statement than you realize, or a stupid one, I'm not sure which. Studies have shown that those who are perpetually sleep deprived have shorter lives than those who get enough sleep.

Other studies have proven that people who sleep less have a higher IQ on average.

• Options
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    Fiever7 wrote: »
    I dont get people
    Spend $60 and spend hundreds of hours on a game they apparently hate and say it's not worth the money
    yet
    Spends $60 on a game for only 5-10 hours of content and praises the game and say it was worth every penny
    then you have
    Free to play refusing to spend even $15 on a game saying it's too expensive yet spends hundreds in in game content.... <- these are probably the biggest idiots of all time.

People have different expectations from Sims games than they do other games when it comes to replay value. The majority of this franchise's appeal is that it has had never ending replay value ever since TS1. So now are we going pretend otherwise and hold TS4 to the same standards as a linear play through game on rails instead? You might consider what you're saying before you call someone else an idiot.

I actually couldn't have said this any better myself.

rvbRMVD.jpg
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    AloeVista wrote: »
    230 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and I haven't even gone up to 100 yet. Yeah that maids in this game suck, get over it.

A typical response from yet another EA cheerleader.So you get over it.
  • Options
    AloeVista wrote: »

A typical response from yet another EA cheerleader.So you get over it.

Excuse me?
    If you've paid attention to any other post I've made on this forum I'm certainly not an EA cheerleader. Instead of incorrectly insulting people on here why don't you just get over yourself and just leave? And you can take your 'EA cheerleader' comments and shove it.
    rvbRMVD.jpg
  • Options
    MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    oh look another EA hater...
  • Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    Thank you to lthose who gave helpful feedback and to those EA cheerleaders well go plum off.So the cheerleaders think this version is a leap forward and yet we must teleport to go next door.
    EA gives you ghost and all is good but the maid is still broke and no dishwasher but you have dead Sims floating around.

Okay go to bathroom, look in the mirror, and reevaluate your life. This post is idiotic. You complain about a game but play it for 230 hours. Whether your a Sims 4 lover or hater, this thread is goofy. Have a nice Sunday.
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Some people just can't win.

Whether you haven't played 'enough' or whether you've played 'too long', your opinion isn't wanted unless it is positive.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    I just have to love the snarkiness of this thread. So typical of you TS4 defenders. Someone comes in and makes a negative post or posts a complaint, and right away you're all over him/her.

"You've been playing 230 hours and you have the NERVE to complain about this game? What is WRONG with you? Why you play a game you hate so much!?"

OR:

"What ELSE is wrong with your game? Give us a list so that we can then tear that list to shreds (and by extension, you for being so ignorant as not to love this game).

Don't get me wrong. I play the game. I enjoy the game, in spurts. But that doesn't mean that I'm not aware of the game's shortcomings, nor am I going to get offended if someone makes a complaint against the game. But, it's obvious that no one can "win" against you TS4 defenders.

If you play the game for a few hours and decide you don't like it: "You need to play longer. You haven't even scratched the surface of all that this wonderful uh-mazing game has to offer!"

BUT...if you play the game for 230 hours as this person has done and make ONE single complaint:

"Why you keep playing if you hate the game so much? It doesn't make sense! You're illogical to keep playing this game because you're not praising it to the high heavens!" "Be patient, we'll get stuff as soon as EA gets around to making it so that we can cheerfully pony up the simoleans to buy it!"

Yeah...seriously. SOME people need to just quit being so defensive about The Sims 4.

I couldn't agree more!
    He/Him
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    I just have to love the snarkiness of this thread. So typical of you TS4 defenders. Someone comes in and makes a negative post or posts a complaint, and right away you're all over him/her.

"You've been playing 230 hours and you have the NERVE to complain about this game? What is WRONG with you? Why you play a game you hate so much!?"

OR:

"What ELSE is wrong with your game? Give us a list so that we can then tear that list to shreds (and by extension, you for being so ignorant as not to love this game).

Don't get me wrong. I play the game. I enjoy the game, in spurts. But that doesn't mean that I'm not aware of the game's shortcomings, nor am I going to get offended if someone makes a complaint against the game. But, it's obvious that no one can "win" against you TS4 defenders.

If you play the game for a few hours and decide you don't like it: "You need to play longer. You haven't even scratched the surface of all that this wonderful uh-mazing game has to offer!"

BUT...if you play the game for 230 hours as this person has done and make ONE single complaint:

"Why you keep playing if you hate the game so much? It doesn't make sense! You're illogical to keep playing this game because you're not praising it to the high heavens!" "Be patient, we'll get stuff as soon as EA gets around to making it so that we can cheerfully pony up the simoleans to buy it!"

Yeah...seriously. SOME people need to just quit being so defensive about The Sims 4.

Well said and I agree with you!

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Jazzy6897Jazzy6897 Posts: 337 Member
    Sorry that you're having this problem @Op. You should try mentioning this to the Gurus if not already addressed. I'm curious to know, though, is the maid thing the only issue that makes you think this isn't a leap forward for the Sims, because if so, it's fine, but doesn't really add up to me.
    Origin ID: Jazzy6897 Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    mulboro wrote: »
    I like to fix things with my sims anyway(even had them take care of fires and buglars in 3) but I'd prefer to have the option of hiring help. Not all sims need to be DIYs.

I had a burglar once and my sims were mad. the next generation I gave the sim a trait so if a burglar came he would beat him up.

• Options
    Evalen wrote: »
    I like to fix things with my sims anyway(even had them take care of fires and buglars in 3) but I'd prefer to have the option of hiring help. Not all sims need to be DIYs.

I had a burglar once and my sims were mad. the next generation I gave the sim a trait so if a burglar came he would beat him up.

Brave and daredevil could do that and it was awesome.
  • Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member

Whether you haven't played 'enough' or whether you've played 'too long', your opinion isn't wanted unless it is positive.
    If someone's opinion involves making puerile insults, their opinion is worthless. Just saying.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    It's my house is a mess. Thanks Obama!***
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member

If someone's opinion involves making puerile insults, their opinion is worthless. Just saying.

I've read and re-read the OP. I didn't find it insulting.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    tumblr_inline_mi8btlwrMx1qz4rgp.gif
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Evalen wrote: »

Brave and daredevil could do that and it was awesome.

yes it was and fun to see. routing for the sim.

• Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member

His responses were.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options

His responses were.

Yeah, he was a little rude, but only after he received rude comments first.....
    He/Him
  • Options

His responses were.

And that's top level trolling right there.

Instigate, then shift blame.

• Options

His responses were.

And that's top level trolling right there.

Instigate, then shift blame.

I am not trolling.

He/Him
  • Options
    songsmith2003songsmith2003 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Wow, people. Maybe it would help if everyone deleted their rude comments before hitting post comment. See? Type them. Get them out of your system. Don't share them. People have different opinions. Doesn't mean they or you are wrong. Just different. "They started it," is not an excuse to perpetuate it on either side. (Maybe I ought to change my avatar for a cane-waving elder!)