Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are the dishwashers

Are there any dishwashers, don't see any anywhere, is there a chance we will be able to get any.

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    No, none for now. I suspect we may get them at a later date with DLC.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Home Depot or Sears - LOL
  • Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    In my shattered dreams. ;_;
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    CommanderKeenCommanderKeen Posts: 614 Member
    No, none for now. I suspect we may get them at a later date with DLC.

And what's going to be funny is seeing how they market and hype it like it's the greatest, never-been-done-before thing in game ever. :)
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited October 2014
    My dishwashers look exactly like the sims I make wash them.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    simlishtrsimlishtr Posts: 1,405 Member
    throw and buy new plate
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    Home Depot or Sears - LOL

Dude i would be all over a "home improvement" EP that would have some cool stuff really
  • Options
    SimsProductionsSimsProductions Posts: 432 Member
    The Sims 4: Dishwashers*

*Requires The Sims 4 to play
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    I actually like home depot in real life, like to wander around looking at all the things I would like to have in my house....lol.

• Options
    Klaw01Klaw01 Posts: 117 Member
    edited October 2014
    The Sims 4 dishwashers go to work
  • Options
    simlishtrsimlishtr Posts: 1,405 Member
    example topic after announced dishwasher expansion: "i'm excited for dishwasher EP!" ...
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    Were getting dishwashers back with the 50's housewife EP.

a61d3346b0ecfb056add48af390c7390.jpg
  • Options
    gayars wrote: »
    I actually like home depot in real life, like to wander around looking at all the things I would like to have in my house....lol.

I do it all the time but at lowes instead i like them better
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Hidden in another expansion >:)
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    joneswkjoneswk Posts: 270 Member
    Coming next Spring: The Sims 4: Home Improvement!

In this expansion you'll get: new and improved household appliances! A new career and venue focusing on working at a hardware store! New moodlets such as "smashed thumb" and "used all the pieces"! A new home improvement channel! And new, interesting and weird ways to kill your sims!

The deluxe, special, super secret double secret secret probation edition will include sim versions of Bob Villa, Tim Allen, that other guy from Home Improvement and everything you need to make your own, home improvement themed sims a reality!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was a long sentence.
  • Options
    joneswk wrote: »

In this expansion you'll get: new and improved household appliances! A new career and venue focusing on working at a hardware store! New moodlets such as "smashed thumb" and "used all the pieces"! A new home improvement channel! And new, interesting and weird ways to kill your sims!

The deluxe, special, super secret double secret secret probation edition will include sim versions of Bob Villa, Tim Allen, that other guy from Home Improvement and everything you need to make your own, home improvement themed sims a reality!

OMG! That's so awesome!
  • Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    they are your hands.
  • Options
    They might as well add a new career: Dishwasher. It will be like Ambitions where you go in all the town houses and wash everyone's dishes.

Find all the secret dishes - maybe they are under the bed? Or up on the roof! Fun times ahead.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    joneswk wrote: »

I love it really i know it was ment to be a joke but that just sounds awesome....now my "home improvement" was more of a lowes and home depo version rather than the tv comedy but eh ya and hay they could add alot to the wood working station with this AND add kids making bird houses and other cute kiddy projects.

Career could be Contractor/Interior Design. or even handy man which would lead the way for bring back the repair man for our homes.
  • Options
    mulboro wrote: »
    They might as well add a new career: Dishwasher. It will be like Ambitions where you go in all the town houses and wash everyone's dishes.

Find all the secret dishes - maybe they are under the bed? Or up on the roof! Fun times ahead.

I sincerely hope not.
  • Options
    GryffixGryffix Posts: 37 Member
    The dishwashers are where the toddlers, cars, burglars, fire fighters, swimming pools, newspapers, baby interaction, no-loading screen villages and ghosts are...
  • Options
    AloeVistaAloeVista Posts: 326 Member
    They're with the pools.
    rvbRMVD.jpg
  • Options
    AloeVista wrote: »
    They're with the pools.
    So they'll be here in December then?
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    AloeVistaAloeVista Posts: 326 Member
    mulboro wrote: »

Eh I don't think so considering your a dishwasher twice in the culinary career track.

rvbRMVD.jpg