Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No inbox?!

1242526272830...Next

Comments

• Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    They need to add options for you to delete other people's post off your wall. But of course this won't happen, heck even when you report nothing happens.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Guess I should not have started on page 37 .... anyway .... what is this thread about? Sounds like people are having FUN in here! lol
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    Guess I should not have started on page 37 .... anyway .... what is this thread about? Sounds like people are having FUN in here! lol

*hoses you down with a super soaker filled with fruit juice* It is, we were just about to start the wet t-shirt contest. I was gonna hit @Zolt65 to see if he has glorious man muscles but you'll do...
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    It used to be a thread about the removed PM feature, but now its the off topic color thread.

Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    It used to be a thread about the removed PM feature, but now its the off topic color thread.

*slaps quickly* You will address this thread with the title it deserves - the Technicolor Bus Thread of Amazeballs That Was Once Filled With Bemoaning
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »

Eeeew things are taking a weird turn... *Reaches for handcuffs*

fifty_freed_cover-183x300.jpg

here ya go >:)

giphy.gif?w=320
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    OMG!
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    -yawn- Playing league really took a told of me..when I wake up the pms better be back!
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    -yawn- Playing league really took a told of me..when I wake up the pms better be back!

tumblr_lwthtyqDaN1r7hkxdo1_500.gif
  • Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    Rainbow Time!
    I still want my pms back!
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Options
    SimStaffBethelleSimStaffBethelle Posts: 1,748 SimGuru (retired)
    Hi, guys! It looks like this thread has run its course, so we are closing it now.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top