Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghost mourning dead Son

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AerynStormcrowAerynStormcrow Posts: 14 New Member
    > @DivinylsFan said:
    > 1) So there IS ghosts already? In the base game? What was that other simmer on about in their thread about what isn't in the game, which included ghosts in the list? Or is it that you have your hands on the new EP? The ad for that has only just come out.
    > 2) How are you on generation 5 already? Are you fast forwarding everything? Have you shortened their lifespan? Is that enjoyable to play like that? Or .. do you not sleep or something? I thought I played a lot, to the complaint of friends and family, and I'm still only on the teenaged children of my founder.

EA released a FREE patch two days ago to add in ghosts, Star Wars costumes and some new cheats. They are also adding a free patch in November with new stuff and a free one in December that includes pools. None of these are in EP's...its all for free in the base game. This makes me thing they hurried to release the game but hadn't finished with the pools and ghosts etc. and are patching in the rest of the base game for free as it becomes complete.
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    So sad about the ghost mourning, but I am super hyped about the free stuff in November & pools in December. I am also looking forward to the first EP. @DivinylsFan said there is an ad for a new EP. I don't think I have seen that.
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    AerynStormcrowAerynStormcrow Posts: 14 New Member
    > @pchapman said:
    > So sad about the ghost mourning, but I am super hyped about the free stuff in November & pools in December. I am also looking forward to the first EP. DivinylsFan said there is an ad for a new EP. I don't think I have seen that.

I can't find anything about a new EP anywhere on the web. But there was a video advert for the new free content we got Wednesday and will be receiving over the next few months. I could be wrong but I think @DivinylsFan mistook the advertisement for the free ghost/content/pools patches for a new EP.
  • Options
    keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    edited October 2014
    1) So there IS ghosts already? In the base game? What was that other simmer on about in their thread about what isn't in the game, which included ghosts in the list? Or is it that you have your hands on the new EP? The ad for that has only just come out.<br />
    2) How are you on generation 5 already? Are you fast forwarding everything? Have you shortened their lifespan? Is that enjoyable to play like that? Or .. do you not sleep or something? I thought I played a lot, to the complaint of friends and family, and I'm still only on the teenaged children of my founder.

Ghosts came in new patch, there has not been an ep even released as an ad.

And the game has been out for a month now, which is certainly enough time to get to gen 5 with normal game play
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    I can't find anything about a new EP anywhere on the web. But there was a video advert for the new free content we got Wednesday and will be receiving over the next few months. I could be wrong but I think @DivinylsFan mistook the advertisement for the free ghost/content/pools patches for a new EP.

I thought possibly that might be it. Thanks!
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/