Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starting Girlfriend Ratings

GnomeZenGnomeZen Posts: 273 Member
Post edited by GnomeZen on

Comments

• Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    GnomeZen wrote: »
    Took awhile but was important to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x7sh224ccE

Are you on helium?
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Not sure I really get it, but your voice, dunno what exactly is going on there, made me quit watching it under 1 min :p
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    it's all woo hoo & fun XD lol...oh man that's too funny
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Id pick Summer.
  • Options
    Something interesting is the sims are programmed to be "easy" or difficult to pick up. Some girls like Eliza will kiss you even with a very low friendship bar while others like Nancy Landgraab refuse to let you even get the pink bar started... then if you do get it started one wrong button push and it goes into the red. The only romance option that seems safe is to complement her. Anything else and boom... you lose your points and it goes red.

Most girls were in the middle but some were very easy, you get kiss option like after two interactions, and a few others were super hard. With the hard ones, who they were near was a really big deal. I had to take Dina Caliente to a private house to make progress. If she was in house with her sisters it was a no go.
  • Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    My sim found Nancy to be one of his easiest missions - might make another game like that today had a lot of fun trying to conquer the female sim population
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options
    martymcflymartymcfly Posts: 472 Member
    So, how hard was Bella for you? I had a Sim date her because I wanted her to leave Morty Mouse for my Sim. Finally succeeded, but it took quite a while.

Bella%2B%26%2BBiff.jpg
  • Options
    Bella wasn't having any of it so I gave up in the end I think I'll try her again today though see if I have the same trouble with a new male sim
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Haha very funny, I hope you're doing many more such Sims videos because I've just subscribed ;) that shtick with the gnome persona - hilarious
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I'm still cracking up at the 'I'm going to put a bag over her head. Yeah she's ugly! In fact I'll put two bags in case the first one falls off."
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited September 2014
    Lmao this had me dying laughing the entire time
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    So many beautiful female townies and that doesn't even include the NPC s some of which are gorgeous.
  • Options
    OP

You should do a video with some of the homeless females as some are hot.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I want to see a female sim do the same thing with all the guys in town. :) Love this video.
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    "Bella Goth - 6.5/10"

Blasphemy! Blasphemy, I SAY!
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Vicks06 wrote: »
    Bella wasn't having any of it so I gave up in the end I think I'll try her again today though see if I have the same trouble with a new male sim

I had to use the magic champagne bucket to get her in the mood... Now? She is family oriented so after she commits, she commits. She and her girlfriend are basically constantly flirting, and are 100 Friendship / 100 romance all by themselves.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Madiza86Madiza86 Posts: 158 Member
    Fordee09 wrote: »
    "Bella Goth - 6.5/10"

Got upgraded to a 9 I believe.
  • Options
    Madiza86 wrote: »
    Fordee09 wrote: »
    "Bella Goth - 6.5/10"

Got upgraded to a 9 I believe.

Yea I upgraded Bella because she came on her own to the Barnett sisters house looking for me while I was romancing them. I found Bella in the middle as far as hardness. Others here posted they found her hard. And somebody posted they found Nancy easy while she was very hard for me.

I think one reason for the difference is we have some kind of "record" on our sims. The game keeps track of what we have done with others and who else we may be involved with. That's why I had trouble with Dina. I had already got one of her sisters pregnant, Nina, and had slept with the other sister, Katrina. But I solved the problem by putting her in my household and out of their house to get her bars up. Once I got her bars up, I put her back in her household and all was fine. Then I was kissing her when her pregnant sister walked by and boom, she would no longer have anything to do with me.

The sims we don't play ourselves also have these "records" of who they are involved with and related to and the game determines how attached they are to who based on complex relationship rules. Some sims were really attached to their husbands and others were not very attached at all. I'm guessing based on others people comments each of these starting settings are set randomly when we start game so we all have different experiences. Then our actions change all the settings too.
  • Options
    Vicks06 wrote: »

I had to use the magic champagne bucket to get her in the mood... Now? She is family oriented so after she commits, she commits. She and her girlfriend are basically constantly flirting, and are 100 Friendship / 100 romance all by themselves.

The heart cookies will bring her around as well.

• Options
    I'm currently using my new male sim Brayden James to woo the female sims of the game, if anyone has any good females I can download for Brayden to conquer I would be grateful as even though I have it ticked the game doesn't seem to fill my empty houses so as many females as possible would be great but will start myself a new thread for this
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I love your gnomie voice :)
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    AshcarrAshcarr Posts: 383 Member
    I'd rate Liberty a little higher, but I like geeky girls so. :P
  • Options
    MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    Wow, I can't believe I finished the whole thing. Your voice is just so..... enticing!
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    edited September 2014
    Munchy wrote: »
    Wow, I can't believe I finished the whole thing. Your voice is just so..... enticing!

That's such a cute avi lol

and to op: I actually really enjoyed the video hahaha the voice was weird for a minute but I think it added to it. Summer is cutest btw.
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    All sims are easy to pick up. No one is programmed to be hard. The only thing that might make a difference is mood and possibly traits. It does seem some sims don't mesh well so they end up always 🐸🐸🐸🐸 each other off, but bring in another sim that they do mesh with and they fall in love instantly. Overall though any sims I can hook up no matter how opposite they are.

Also what about "starting boyfriends"?