Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Safer's Sim Builds.

safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I love the Build Mode in the Sims 4. There are some great additions to the selection of build tools, though I wish there were more colour options and... options in general really. I expect I'll feel somewhat less restricted when the expansion, stuff pack and store content starts coming through.

Anyway, without further preamble, this is my first completed TS4 build. It's a large family home built on a 30x20 lot. It has four bedrooms, and three bathrooms (one main, one en suite, and one half for downstairs). My aim was to create something that fit into the world of Willow Creek and I don't think I've done too badly. It is called 'House Van Deremer' (which is what you can find it under in the Gallery), after the family it was created for.

9a2yfZp.png

aTK9iVJ.png

Getting pictures of the interiors is quite tricky, but here are some of the snapshots I did manage to get.

046YPyz.pngOp9hKl1.png
FhqTSZj.png012FjPl.png
Post edited by safersaviour on

Comments

• Options
    kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    Beautiful! I love the shape of the outside porch, great job, I'm still learning the tools before I can create something worth uploading lol :)
    May we all chill like wizards
  • Options
    skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    Very pretty and it does fit in perfectly with Willow Creek. I'm looking forward to seeing the inside! :)

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Thank you for the comments! I'm glad the front porch and the style work well, as both when through wuite a bit of editing.

Updated with a few interior pictures.
  • Options
    kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    I like the size of your bedroom, not too big or too small, good size to fit everything, and the red is gorgeous, is it available for download? Sorry if you mentioned it was, on the mobile instead of the PC :D
    May we all chill like wizards
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    It is. If you search for 'House van Deremer', it should show up. Most of the rooms are reasonably compact, though I've tried to give some the illusion of having more space with decor placement. The exception to this is the attic bedroom, which is larger, but lacks windows and isn't as heavily furnished. The eldest child was sick of sharing her room and demanded more space until they converted the attic, heh.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    House Van Deremer is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The porches and balconies are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors on them on the seats, enjoy the nice views and the outdoors air. It looks very nice how you have used the columns in the build. The flowers look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the front of the home. The hedge fencing looks nice how you placed it around the edges of the back area of the build. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice kitchen and dining area! The brown wooden texture of the kitchen walls looks very nice. The fruit bowl on the dining table is a nice touch. Very nice library and study room! It looks great how you have placed the bookcases there. It looks great how you have angled the study desk table and have two seats in front of the table for sims to sit and chat. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat behind the computer enjoying having a read of a book or using the computer, with the sunlight coming in through the windows! Very nice bedrooms! Nice colours that you have used for the beds and curtains. The flowers on the bedside table of the first bedroom is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Very nice window sofa sitting area in the red coloured bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing there in the sunlight coming through the window. The study desk nook area in the bedroom is great! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst using the computer there.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    KamiroseKamirose Posts: 40 Member
    Wow, looks great! I love the balconies and the roof!
    Follow me on the gallery! @Kamirose9046
  • Options
    Thank you! I seem to be getting a lot of positive feedback on the balconies/porch, which is great because this was my first time trying something like this.

Rosemow, I really appreciate the detailed comment and I'm glad you liked so many of the little details.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely home! I like the deck/ porch/ balcony areas. Pretty interiors too. :)
  • Options
    Thank you. I'm sorry I couldn't get better pictures of the interiors. I need to work on my camera controls, heh.
  • Options
    22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    It's so beautiful!
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    I liked the most beautiful and stylish interiors.