Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

White & Blue Classic Home

Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
This is the second house that I actually used many hours on to create. Feel free to give me feedback of any kind, always aspirering to get better. :)
It has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. It's in the gallery aswell under my username Anzi120 (not 130 like here)

DkXDC4m.png

fAuIRBX.png

ZDSK6KH.png

un7PfjO.png

mJDAfXb.png

5HeNeDO.png

Dbyb9R5.png

RGdjBLD.png
Origin Account-Name: Anzi120

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    White and Blue Classis House is very nice. :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks very nice how you have done the porches/patio! The fencing looks very nice, and the gated entrance to the home is nice. Very nice water fountain feature! Sims will enjoy cooking outdoors on the bbq and eating their meal in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table, or just enjoy sitting outdoors resting on the seat bench enjoying the outdoors air. The wall lights look nice how you have placed them on the exterior walls. Nice texture of the exterior of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Very nice dining room! The brown wall paneling looks very nice and nice type of dining seats that you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting dining on.The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. It looks nice that you have placed a lamp in the corner nook of the room. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals there. Very nice study room. Great study desk table nook area for sims to enjoy sitting using the computer at the table or read a book from the bookcase. The wall paneling looks very nice there too. It looks great how you have placed the posters on either side of the windows in the master bedroom. Sims will enjoy waking up in the mornings to the sunlight coming in through the bedhead windows onto their bed.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I really like it, good job.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SunnyKegSunnyKeg Posts: 98 Member
    I like the brick exterior and the fence choice. I tend to use houses in my game that look like houses in my real neighborhood, rather than super huge mansions, and I think this kind of fits that - it's nice looking while still looking realistic.
    Origin ID: SunnyKeg
  • Options
    Thank you so much everyone :)
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    The house looks very nice.I like the use of fountains.
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Very nice clean style! It looks so fresh and inviting. I love the way you've placed the pond right up against the porch.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments ! :)