Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adoption Surprise!

My Sims got tired of trying for a girl so they adopted one. You don't know their traits until you have them in the home. This little brat went and smashed her castle doll house. Well I went into CAS and changed the 'hot-headed' trait right after that.

Comments

• Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Changed predetermined kid trait in CAS?
    How's that even possible?! I'll try that and if it's possible I'll report it as a bug.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Changed predetermined kid trait in CAS?
    How's that even possible?! I'll try that and if it's possible I'll report it as a bug.

That would be a little silly to report a cheat as a bug.

rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    My Sims got tired of trying for a girl so they adopted one. You don't know their traits until you have them in the home. This little brat went and smashed her castle doll house. Well I went into CAS and changed the 'hot-headed' trait right after that.

I know streaming on twitch did the same thing adopted a child, this kid destroy, smash ,broke everything possible in the house , fighing with everyone ,later the streamer start calling her Regan from The Exorcist ..that was so funny listen to that guy
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    child service took away my kid sim once in sims 3

went to adopt another

adopted back the same child

true story
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member

Lol
  • Options
    kturner1015kturner1015 Posts: 245 Member
    child service took away my kid sim once in sims 3

went to adopt another

adopted back the same child

true story

this is hilaaarious