Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿✷✿ Spectacular Modern Home ✿✷✿

Ok here is my very first uploaded home for the Sims 4 gallery! It's a modern three bedroom two bathroom house with several water features. If your sims love to entertain they'll love the spacious open interior and the sleek functional outdoor patio. To find it just type in the word spectacular in the gallery search engine. Please feel free to leave a comment, thanks!

tumblr_nc624aCVlW1tlo8tlo1_500.png
tumblr_nc624aCVlW1tlo8tlo2_1280.png
tumblr_nc624aCVlW1tlo8tlo3_1280.png
tumblr_nc624aCVlW1tlo8tlo4_1280.png
tumblr_n5qff3lygs1rm3gh5o1_500_by_sapphireluna-d7qhib6.png

Comments

• Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    Now this I like! Very nicely designed. :)
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    very very cute! I love it!
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    I like it. Good job.
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your modern home is very nice! :) Great exterior design of the house! The curved roofing looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the glass windows in the build, creating a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming into the house, as well as enjoying looking out at the outdoors views through the windows. Very nice outdoors areas! The water fountain features at the front and back areas of the home are very nice! Great upper balcony area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table or on the seat bench there, enjoying looking out at the views. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the garden pots there, or using the woodworking table to create items. Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals outdoors at the dining table, enjoying the outdoors air. Grear bar counter nook for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink in the sunshine. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Great design of the kitchen! The bar stool counter is great, and the fruit bowl looks nice there.The blue colour of the kitchen furnishings looks nice with the grey pattern of the kitchen wall. Very nice living room area! It looks very nice the type of and the way you have placed the sofas, tv and armchairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating watching TV, enjoying the sunlight through the windows. It looks nice that you have used the glass dining table in your home, and it looks great how you have angled it and placed a floor rug under it. Very nice bedrooms! Great upper landing area for sims to have fun playing chess or enjoy painting on the easel
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    LNubiaqueen4LNubiaqueen4 Posts: 41 Member
    Very nice!
  • Options
    MadScientis7MadScientis7 Posts: 135 Member
    Very nice job...I really like this
    View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7
  • Options
    duckofdoom2002duckofdoom2002 Posts: 89 Member
    Thankies for the compliments! I really enjoyed designing the home and I hope people enjoy using it as much as I have :smiley:
    tumblr_n5qff3lygs1rm3gh5o1_500_by_sapphireluna-d7qhib6.png
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    It's a great build! Nice sleek lines. I love the openness you created using the choice of windows.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    I love the curved roof, and the outdoor kitchen by the fountains. thanks for sharing :D
  • Options
    22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Such a unique shape and I love all the full length windows! I'm a big fan of natural light and being able to see the outdoors as much as possible!