Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Wish lists for Free Items

Comments

• Options
    racheypie666racheypie666 Posts: 85 Member
    @front360 I don't know what to say, you have been so incredibly generous!!!! :confounded: Thank you thank you thank you, I've just been able to complete my set and I'm off to make a Japanese restaurant. Have a brilliant day :smiley: xxx
  • Options
    hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    edited September 2014
    Thank you for the gift!
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=hannekemuffin
    Post edited by hannekemuffin on
  • Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    yay @racheypie666 I'm glad you were able to get the set :D Hope you have an awesome day
    front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    Lollypop9703Lollypop9703 Posts: 17 New Member
    Hi everyone, I would love to receive anything off my wishlist! Thanks!

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Lollypop9703
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    Front!!!!! Thank you so much for the World of Wonder Carousel Collection (set)! You don't know how much this has helped me out. This year has been so heinous for me that I have been at my wits end, but your generosity has sure brightened my life up some. Big hugz to you and congrats on owning the store.

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Front!!!!! Thank you so much for the World of Wonder Carousel Collection (set)! You don't know how much this has helped me out. This year has been so heinous for me that I have been at my wits end, but your generosity has sure brightened my life up some. Big hugz to you and congrats on owning the store.<br />
    <br />
    * The Krazy_Kim Sim *

I hope you share pic, I would love to see how your sims like it. I almost got it, but had to work and wind up missed it on DD!

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    > @Pugslover4 said:
    > TheKrazy_KimSim wrote: »
    >
    > Front!!!!! Thank you so much for the World of Wonder Carousel Collection (set)! You don't know how much this has helped me out. This year has been so heinous for me that I have been at my wits end, but your generosity has sure brightened my life up some. Big hugz to you and congrats on owning the store.

>

> * The Krazy_Kim Sim *
    >
    > I hope you share pic, I would love to see how your sims like it. I almost got it, but had to work and wind up missed it on DD!

It didn't stay on DD long and I thought taking a quick nap before it would be ok, but nope. It was already over when I got back to the computer. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    > @Pugslover4 said:<br />
    > TheKrazy_KimSim wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Front!!!!! Thank you so much for the World of Wonder Carousel Collection (set)! You don't know how much this has helped me out. This year has been so heinous for me that I have been at my wits end, but your generosity has sure brightened my life up some. Big hugz to you and congrats on owning the store.<br />

<br />
    > <br />

<br />
    > * The Krazy_Kim Sim *<br />
    > <br />
    > I hope you share pic, I would love to see how your sims like it. I almost got it, but had to work and wind up missed it on DD!<br />
    <br />
    It didn't stay on DD long and I thought taking a quick nap before it would be ok, but nope. It was already over when I got back to the computer. :(<br />
    <br />
    * The Krazy_Kim Sim *

I hope I get mine next time on DD. I like carnival stuffs. Hopefully soon. That's also on my wishlist!! Well, have fun! ;)

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    neansbeans77neansbeans77 Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited September 2014
    hello. Wow some lucky simmers. I have my wish list updated. I am not able to post links on this sight.
  • Options
    DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    @front360
    I've just checked my wish list and seen your extremely kind gift. Thank you so much, it is much appreciated. It certainly cheered me up after missing out on the bakery in the DD!!!!
    Simon
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited September 2014
    I just came to say thank you to @deltagirl1326 for gifting me the manor set. How amazing is that?
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    DeonaDeona Posts: 104 Member
    Updated my wish list. :) store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Deona#
  • Options
    owlcityfan4evaowlcityfan4eva Posts: 279 Member
    Updated my wishlist: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=owlcityfan4eva#

Thank You in advance! :smile:
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    Thanks Aaronsims for doing that - much appreciated.
  • Options
    thisisnotjakethisisnotjake Posts: 28 New Member
    Well I can't post mine :\
  • Options
    CurlykatzCurlykatz Posts: 338 Member
    Thought I'd post mine just in case there's anyone still out there ^_^!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Curlykatz#
  • Options
    hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    updated my wishlist! store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=hannekemuffin
  • Options
    @ Aaronsims thanks. I am now a member. I hope I can post links now.
  • Options
    The bakery set that I really would like to get is going on sale just in time for me to have to leave for a road trip. bugger.
  • Options
    thisisnotjakethisisnotjake Posts: 28 New Member
    Thanks! Guess I have to be a member to post links
  • Options
    Thanks! Guess I have to be a member to post links
    Yes that's right. It used to be 50 points, but I'm not sure what it is now because they've been changing it. If you go to this link they are helping people become members. Also posting a profile pic gets you points as well.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/787493/join-the-sims-3-members-club-d#latest
  • Options
    wangtasticwangtastic Posts: 426 Member
    @aaronsims you are such a darling posting links for everybody <3
    If I had more than 10sp I would gift you ahah!
    No ads atm ;[
    So instead have a *hug*
  • Options
    wangtastic wrote: »
    @aaronsims you are such a darling posting links for everybody <3
    If I had more than 10sp I would gift you ahah!
    No ads atm ;[
    So instead have a *hug*

The virtual hug is more than enough, no gifts necessary. I'm just like to find little ways to give back and help out since so many people have helped me out here in the forums. It's a pretty great little community here.