Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did You Know...

Comments

• Options
    SimLover23SimLover23 Posts: 362 Member
    Larryad wrote: »
    SimLover23 wrote: »
    You can view from the Vista Quary residence. Unfortunately the airport is just background decoration and you can't go over there. Planes do take off and land however.

Wow! I see it but I can't see it as good as your picture.

I used a telephoto lens...I mean...it's good to have scaling in photoshop. ;)

Oh..
  • Options
    tilghmansim3tilghmansim3 Posts: 56 Member
    only seen this once, my deviant sim sat down nude at dinner and proceeded to take photo's of "himself" and send as texts..(at least that's what it looked like.......
  • Options
    > @xosummerloverxo said:
    > LeslieM25 wrote: »
    >
    > I just set multiple outfits for my sim and when she took a shower, she automatically changed into one of her other outfits! I love that!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This might sound really dumb but, um, how do you set multiple outfits? :#
  • Options
    use dresser to plan outfits... when in create a sim there is a arrow ABOVE each type of clothing (everyday, formal,etc...) click that and options appear 1 thru 5 just click on next number to set next outfit !!
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    The pond at the far end of Sylvan Glades has red eyes peering from the bushes; the same red eyes from Sunset Valley's mine.
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    desertgirl29desertgirl29 Posts: 107 Member
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but when a sim REALLY has to go pee - they will clench their legs as they walk to the bathroom...hahaha
  • Options
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but when a sim REALLY has to go pee - they will clench their legs as they walk to the bathroom...hahaha

I thought that was hilarious!
  • Options
    > @SimLover23 said:
    > desertgirl29 wrote: »
    >
    > Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but when a sim REALLY has to go pee - they will clench their legs as they walk to the bathroom...hahaha
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I thought that was hilarious!

Me too! I love all the little details like this, always discovering something new every time I turn on the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    One other little detail...was I just imagining things or did I see a male sim walk into the park, stretch, then scratch his butt?
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    I can give you one that I posted in the Wrong section in Aussie .
    My sim worked in the garden then cooked dinner after dinner hubby asked for woohoo ,After woohooing got out off bed collapsed on the floor tried to get her back in bed but couldn't ,Grimmer Appears and goes through his Ipad says no but after awhile gives up , :) a Urn appears ,I put it down to a Heart Attack from to Woohoo etc.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Did you know that if your sim has at least Level 3 Mishief, you can direct him to dare another sim to streak? Haha.

And also they don't have to make their beds anymore which is great for me cuz I'm always too lazy to ask them to make their beds. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ohohraptor87ohohraptor87 Posts: 98 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Did you know that if your sim has at least Level 3 Mishief, you can direct him to dare another sim to streak? Haha.

And also they don't have to make their beds anymore which is great for me cuz I'm always too lazy to ask them to make their beds. :P

So that's why I saw a naked sim at the gym!

Also my slobby sim farts in public.... Alot.
  • Options
    RaginCajunRaginCajun Posts: 20 Member
    edited September 2014
    I had twin boys in the game and once they were children and their relationship was high enough, they could become partners in crime! I thought this was absolutely adorable. Once they became partners in crime they could plan different pranks at school. If the pranks became successful or not, they would get a moodlet reflecting how the prank went. The first one they did was to put stuff jocks in a locker, which was successful. They were very proud of themselves, needless to say
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    RaginCajun wrote: »
    I had twin boys in the game and once they were children and their relationship was high enough, they could become partners in crime! I thought this was absolutely adorable. Once they became partners in crime they could plan different pranks at school. If the pranks became successful or not, they would get a moodlet reflecting how the prank went. The first one they did was to put stuff jocks in a locker, which was successful. They were very proud of themselves, needless to say

That is awesome I hope i get twins to cause mayhem! >:)

tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    Pahaha! They surely do cause some mayhem. I'm working on getting their mischief up to see if that helps with more successful pranks and maybe even unlocking more.
  • Options
    Hey Do you know how to name a household something different than the first sim you makes last name? I was sure you could I was thinking of making an Avengers household (Loki and Tony troll everyone more than likely household ;) ) But I didn't see the option.

• Options
    [quote="shadowcat85;12666167"]Hey Do you know how to name a household something different than the first sim you makes last name? I was sure you could I was thinking of making an Avengers household (Loki and Tony troll everyone more than likely household ;) ) But I didn't see the option.[/quote]

I believe you can by going into the household manager, I maybe wrong though.
  • Options
    Ok thanks I will check that out when I go in game later. I kept looking for it Create A Sim like in TS3 :/

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »

So that's why I saw a naked sim at the gym!

Also my slobby sim farts in public.... Alot.

Lol! I did not know about the farts. That's crazy ha!
  • Options
    SimLover23, thanks for making this thread! It's amazing. I've been reading it since you've posted it.
  • Options
    RaginCajun wrote: »
    SimLover23, thanks for making this thread! It's amazing. I've been reading it since you've posted it.

You are welcome! I am so glad everyone decided to share their experiences here!
  • Options
    KAMorris77KAMorris77 Posts: 50 Member
    I didn't know so many of these things, hilarious!
    bug_crawls_on_screen_zps039756a8.gif
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    You can track a sim's progress on a book or song they're writing or homework they're doing -- there's a thin ring around the activity with a green line inside. I was beginning to think that my sim might never finish the song she was writing, but then I noticed this and saw that she was about 3/4 done.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    You can view from the Vista Quary residence. Unfortunately the airport is just background decoration and you can't go over there. Planes do take off and land however.

Wow! I see it but I can't see it as good as your picture.

I used a telephoto lens...I mean...it's good to have scaling in photoshop. ;)

Oh..

Try the tab key and zoom in. Camera man might give you a good shot of the airport.