Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My current lot - 19th Century style interiors

Pvt_BoogerPvt_Booger Posts: 30 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I have played this house for a few in-game years now, from generations to generations. Check signature for the household's livestream.

BOI2U10.jpg

hwfs6qk.jpg

VK30ZBo.jpg

wmySNgF.jpg

5aav9MD.jpg

tr6OGMj.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your home is very nice :) It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks great how you have used the hedge fencing in the front area of the build. Great layout of the interior of the home. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas in the living room whilst enjoying listening to the grand piano being played, Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the upper roof level of the home. Great outdoors living patio area for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables, enjoying the outdoors air. The water pool fountain feature there is very nice!
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I like the house's interior could you make it a little brighter so we can see it better?
  • Options
    Pvt_BoogerPvt_Booger Posts: 30 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your home is very nice :) It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks great how you have used the hedge fencing in the front area of the build. Great layout of the interior of the home. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas in the living room whilst enjoying listening to the grand piano being played, Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the upper roof level of the home. Great outdoors living patio area for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables, enjoying the outdoors air. The water pool fountain feature there is very nice!
    It is a great home! :)

Thanks a lot for your comments, only just seen them now. Glad you like the house, I have changed the loft a bit but it's very close to the end of the game now. The house does not have a porch (like almost every American design) but it's made like a British front-yard with hedges and gate.

candy8 wrote: »
    I like the house's interior could you make it a little brighter so we can see it better?

Not sure how to brighten it apart for Photoshop. The colours are mainly browns/beige inside so that might be why it is a bit darker than usual.
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Your house looks very nice :) The rich dark wood flooring looks great, and the furnishings and exterior designs are very nice.